People find this attractive

>people find this attractive

And she'd still not spit in the direction of you autistic racist neckbeards who use this shit board. If you don't find her attractive just admit your homosexuality and racism.

Most women look like ass without makeup

>this shitting street being upset she's nowhere NEAR the loo

you could take a designated from anywhere in the sky above your streets and hit any 54779867 of her, and you know it

A man desperate enough will fuck anything
I haven't had sex in TWO ENTIRE MONTHS, I'm ready to fuck Rosie O donnel now (or just kill myself)

Pic on the left reminds me of this, with that weird Shine from the nose to the chin

Why do women wear perfume and makeup?

Because they are ugly and they stink

Wait two whole months? How the fuck do you do it?

kek

Prostate milking

>fhm sexist woman of the year
This

whatever, i'd take any surrogate for the brown goddess of my fantasies. just let me bury my face in that luscious black hair and imagine

hey you.

I hope one of these images is the last thing she reads before she attempts to drown herself in a wishing well for attention but no one cares and she's just in there for hours and hours coughing up water as she comes up gasping for air again and again like a slimy little turd frog have multiple tadpole miscarriages and then eating the miscarried tadpoles and then hacking them back up.

jk I love her

>stop being unhappy
wow why didnt i try that before

Her face looks like a literal turd.

It's not that people find her attractive, it's that they're not allowed to say that she's unattractive.

>there are people here who have sex
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

a sad man will

P O O IN THA LOO

same

I said this joke to a girl with a sense of '''''''''''humour''''''''

She got offended

Took it personally

DESIGNATED

>Most women look like ass

true

Cumhog Millionaire

I don't think anyone actually finds her attractive. We're just told that we're supposed to.

what are you even talking about. she was a minor character on the office and then got a marginally popular sitcom where she plays an average girl. she's never been presented as some kind of sex symbol that everyone is supposed to find attractive

>We're just told that we're supposed to.

All of you are overcritical. She is kinda cute,and I hope she has a movie where she shows her coal-black Tamil nips.

SHART

t. Poo poo le poo