Which one is aging the best?

South park Vs The Simpsons Vs Family Guy.

Is this a serious question?

In my opinion:
South Park>Family Guy>The Simpsons

The Simpsons is so stale since a few years

Yes but all 3 are shit it's just they're all from the same era I'm just asking for opinions

All of them are shit now.

To be honest, I'm not sure if any of the "big" shows is truly good anymore. Including American Dad and Bob's Burgers too.

Also Rick and Morty is garbage.

Fortunately Futurama died before it had the chance to become really bad.

Family Guy is trash
New Simpsons is trash
South Park has reinvented itself over the years and is currently enjoying a quality run after a decline around about 2010

Gravity Falls is what's trending in 2016

Neither. All are stuck in the early 2000s

American Dad

I'm surprised Archer has been on as long as it has and is still consistently good, you know? It may not be the 10/10 that prime Simpsons, AD and SP were, but Archer has consistently been hovering around 8.5/10 or so since inception.

If we are talking about the shows at their peak

Simpsons > South Park > Family Guy

If we are talking about them right now then

South Park > Family Guy > Simpsons

it stopped trending since its shitbag generic ending

>Fortunately Futurama died before it had the chance to become really bad.
The last two (?) series after the revival were offensively bad to the very concept of the series. The iphone episode, the Twitter episode, the time they mention Obama...just terrible. It only didnt look AS bad because there were a handful of decent to good episodes over the 2 years

thanks for the head up I'll remember it

Archer is better than "prime" American Dad.

>Fortunately Futurama died before it had the chance to become really bad.
it already became unwatchable before it died, so no

>I hate everything

Cred Forums in a nutshell

I don't.
Bob's Burgers was solid for a while. Futurama used to be fucking God tier.
Simpsons had almost 10 seasons of excellence.

Even Family Guy had some good episodes back then. American Dad, South Park too. And Archer is pretty good.

Don't blame me

I grew up with family guy so I still watch it because i have find memories associated with it, but the overwhelming majority of new episodes are total slop. I've watch a few new episodes of Simpson's here and there and they suck pretty hard. I never even tried South park besides the WoW episode

Last season sucked but season 20 south park is pretty great so far

South Park is still great, Family Guy and Simpsons need to get cancelled.

All shit. Archer is shit too and late Futurama was shit.

South Park for consistency but golden Simpsons is objectively the best. Family Guy was okay at best back in the pre cancellation days and it's one of the worse things on tv for the last 10 years

Archer started being shit once it abandoned it's interesting spy world and became a whackey workplace comedy throwing the same meme characters into different jobs

What do you mean by 'aging'? Are you asking how well the older season of each series holds up? Or are you asking about the quality of the new episodes coming out?

If the former then the Simpson, if the latter then South Park.

South Park was just as consistent as The Simpsons, good for 4-10, couple other okay seasons, shit for the rest.

I find with South Park that even tough a lot of the seasons are different in tone, they all seem to have a mix of good, okay and bad episodes, some seasons are better than others but I've never watched 6 bad episodes in a row

South Park because it stopped trying to recapture its glory years(and failing) and went into a different direction, it's not as funny as it was but it's still pretty entertaining.