Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>God damn this little lady can not act
>little lady

Are you from Texas and old?

It's Star Wars bro it's supposed to suck

that scene was kinda hot desu

I'm sure her casting agent thought differently :)

cringe bro, she actually can't act one bit

I see the emotions but it doesn't really work. One would think that the actors who are good at pulling tears out of their ass would be preddy good, but that's obviously not the case a lot of the time.

What makes a good actor anyway

What am I watching?

I don't think it's that easy to label something as good acting or bad acting. What works for some doesn't work for others.

I'd say a good actor is spontaneous and creative, able to realistically fly between a variety of emotions and tensions, creating something that is interesting and unexpected to watch.

JJ cast her on this scene and then immediately on the first day of filming told daisy she was terrible, great job on the casting JJ it doesnt show

shame

I thought she was alright.

I hope she sees this one day.

Are you suggesting everyone on the internet should speak the same? Your wish is my command. Fuck off autist.

sexism isn't cool bro

>Are you suggesting everyone on the internet should speak the same?

Yes, and never try to sound like their from the early 1900s, you embarrassed shitkicker.

SHE IS PURE

>its sexism pointing out precisely how someone cant act

why are you oppressing my speech rights

because youre a daisyfag possibly

It's exaggerated, but that's what Star Wars is. Imho it kinda reminds me of Carrie Fisher's acting.

Your're blind

What? Its literally Star Trek Tv Show tier acting. Like those scenes where they show somebody getting their mind screwed with. That level bad acting.

Daisy Ridleys audition tape with fake subtitles

Listened to this on the car ride to work, pure review kino

>19 minute video
Fuck off. Either you come up with your own arguments or you sod off. What kind of pathetic sheep needs a youtube prick to argue for him?

mate it literally goes through it as it should. and around the 2 minute mark it shows daisy acting the exact same for a minute and a half worth of cut and edited together footage