Names the Jew

>names the Jew
>Hollywood tried to blacklist him
>He still makes kino as fuck films
>People still love him

What are Cred Forums's thoughts on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/South-Park-Season-08
thewrap.com/glenn-beck-says-mel-gibson-told-him-jewish-people-ruined-passion-of-the-christ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all that blank white space
could have done a better attempt you shit.

I can't support someone who bullied Winona.

NO BULLY PLS.

He is my Hero.

We can defeat the Jewish Elite if we really try.

>names the Jew
What does that even mean?

I don't think anything of the man because I separate the person from his movies.

"Oven Dodger" is fucking hilarious.

And I'm a Jew. I'd probably laugh hard if he said that to me.

The most based man alive.

you have to go back

I fell conflicted, he's based as fuck, but he just started shit talking my 80's-fu

Based Mel is based

Shitty human beings can have talent you know?

NO ONE INSULTS NONIFU AND GETS AWAY WITH IT
MEL IS FUCKING DEAD

you're a shitty human being as well. you're not kidding anyone

Fucking lmao can imagine him doing that

Does he live in Hollywood or based Australia?

That doesn't make sense. She wasn't born yet during WW2. Only Jewish survivors of WW2 can be called that.

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/South-Park-Season-08

Episode 3

Glenn Beck Says Mel Gibson Told Him 'Jewish People' Ruined 'Passion of the Christ' - “They were stopping me on the streets and spitting on me,” Beck claims Gibson told him

thewrap.com/glenn-beck-says-mel-gibson-told-him-jewish-people-ruined-passion-of-the-christ/

A GREAT AUSTRALIAN

>Mel Gibson, 60, and his pregnant girlfriend Rosalind Ross, 26

he's stoll rocking it.
LOVE YOU RIGGS!

>autistic Mel offspring in the future

nice

>Mel Gibson attempts a career resurrection
>Jews throw allegations at him

Everytime.

>What are Cred Forums's thoughts on this man?

Based Mel speaks the truth about the jews

Still able to have a career in Hollywood, there is simply nothing this man can't do

>ywn comfort Winona as she comes home crying from being bullied by Mel

she probably threw herself at him to get him to like her

Dont you have an ADL article to write on spurdo

wait did he knock her up before or after showing those two italian sluts his cock in a bar and asking them if it's bigger than their dads'?

>this obvious samefag who starts all these same mel gibson threads, inb4 he overuses the buzzword 'based' to death

would you say you spend the majority of your day thinking about mel gibson? is it sexual for you?

oven dodger holy shit

Based

"The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.” ~Jose Gerbils

>he thinks its just one guy

lol

I don't think it is 2bh
this shit is old as fuck and it looks like the underage users that have flooded this board and Cred Forums are just finding out about his antics

As much as I love Winona, Oven Dodger is hilarious

She was probably waiting in the hotel room for him to bring two new sluts for their bi-weekly foursome.

>But I love Mel and I love Winona.
This is not fair. Fuck it I still love both of em.

>eh! noice 'at wenonay, lahv theym dawjahs eh?
>OVEN DODGERS? REEEEEE...
>*curb your enthusiasm music plays*

>tfw no Jewish MOMMY

It's why Mel Gibson is a degenerate racist, bigot, anti-semite, drunken womanizer.

>Cred Forumss hero is a person with almost no IQ and is a racist homophobe

>alpha as fuck beard
>Still knocking sluts up

1/10

Why is he shitty? Because he bad mouthed a bunch of pederast jews in Hollywood while he was drunk?

this anecdote was debunked in 2010.. what a retard the OP is

If Hollywood will still work with Roman Polanski but not Mel Gibson Hollywood is truly fucked up. Gibson is a drunken asshole, Polanski rapes children get your fucking priorities straight.

lol, if you believe Hollywood is pure and innocent and jews have nothing to do with anything there you clearly got your head up your ass.

That'll be his ninth kid. Well, ninth that's officially his. Jodie Foster's kids are probably his, too.