Post comfykino

Post comfykino

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VNsjjYRgjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah

Burn Notice was much better the first handful of seasons where it was mostly episodic and him helping random people. When he rejoined the CIA and every episode was part of the overarching plot and hamfisted drama, the comfiness dipped.

You know spies, bunch of bitchy little girls

I was always comfy until I saw the actress with skin cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=_VNsjjYRgjc

It would've been even more comfy if they didn't hire that orange irish chick. Gingers should never go to Miami, it ruins their skin.

It always annoyed me the way she said Miami, in every fucking intro "you're in MOYAMI"

>That shitty accent in the first episode
>Never to be heard again

>dim yellow lighting
>clint mansell soudtrack
>mayan jungle

Any show that gives Bruce Campbell his own episode gets my vote.

Jaws. The comfiest and the kinoest.

Psych is the goat comfy show

What seasons?

All of the seasons.

Person of Interest
Just binged watched it.
Was pretty good apart from the hundred getting saved at literally the last second scenes.

Can someone tell me what character this guy played in fargo? Im going to have a panic attack if I don't find out.

Oh i found out it's dodd, god that feels satisfying.

>Was pretty good apart from the hundred getting saved at literally the last second scenes.

And there's always the musical cue showing when it's coming, right?
Yeah, the last second saves pissed me off too.

Just got finished rewatching the entire series for the second time. It's easily the GOAT when it comes to comfy

>be me
>cold winter comes
>rewatch Twin Peaks while having a hot cup of coffee and pie on my couch with a blanket
maximum comfyness achieved.

some episodes are comfy, other episodes.... not so much

Ben and Jerry Horne are best characters btw

>You will never ride with Benicio del Toro and Tim Robbins as aid workers in hell-on-earth Slavic war torn country.

This film is maximum comfy

Justified