youtube.com/watch?v=bjNbR23HRQo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q__zXNg_bns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ff7 was 45 years ago

>Jesus helped develop FF1

No it wasnt liar

What a shitty movie.

Fuck off. It was a fun dumb movie

How many years are we gonna wait for the new FF7 trilogy?

No it wasn't. It was boring and shat all over everything the game accomplished.

>16 years is still not enough to emotionally separate me from that abortion

>He didn't enjoy the highway chase
>he didn't enjoy tifa vs loz
>he didn't enjoy sephiroth fight
>he didn't question his sexuality everytime kadaj was on screen

What are you doing with your life senpai

PROTIP: This is why you'll always be a virgin, m8.

it was cool as fuck
> Download it from Limewire
> Watch it on Winamp
> while playing tbc in the background
One the greatest moments of my youth

No because a shitty story and premise for all of that dragged it down.

i was humungus fan of FFVII when it came out, is my favorite game ever, when AC came out it was the best experience yet, im nor really fan of the gritty art style where everything is gray but i loved the film i think is a nice secuel.

Jokes on you I already lost it to a prostitute.

>vidyashit

Did you really expect a cerebral storyline

Nice blog, subscribed.

True. It was still eleven years ago.

>Jokes on you I already lost it to a prostitute.

I was supposed to win this round, f-fuck you...

And you're still the same weeb manchild you were back then.

i never even played FF so when i watched this in the cinemas i was like WOW the games must be awesome

and then i found out they where shit and i dropped the series

delet this

Stick to call of duty kid

the only thing this fucking movie did right was the last battle scene between cloud and sephiroth

It looks like a PS2 cutscene when I watch it now.

It looked really good at the time.

Have you never seen another movie? This was awful and should be forgotten.

>Optional character Vincent gets more screentime than Barrett, Cid, Red XIII, Cait Sith and Yuffie (who was also optional but, whatever)

cant wait for Kglaive

You're both right. It was a dumb, fun movie that shat all over everything the game accomplished.

>bullshit DBZ flying around nonsense
>sephiroth existing at all
>right

Why does cloud use a motorcycle if he can literally fly as he pleases?

I know this movie was pure fanservice, but even as a hardcore ff7 fan a lot of the shit was cringe as fuck, and most of the characters I actually wanted to see were just glorified cameos who say like 3 lines.

Tifa Fight was pretty badass, especially that god tier piano rendition of the battle theme.

Sephiroth was just horse shit. he was defeated. the movie undoes the game and results in cloud and sephy being interlocked forever in rivalry and yadadada. Boring.

>tfw you saw this in theaters

Don't forget that the movie turned Cloud into a betamax whiny faggot. In the game he was alpha as fuck because he thought he was a super SOLDIER, then he got mindfucked and went comatose for a disc, after recovering he was a bit depressed because of Zack and his false memories, but then he manned the fuck up and went alpha again and defeated Jenova.

In the movie he's a giant pussy bitch the entire time, and that's the personal everyone remembers Cloud being for some reason.

You can thank Kingdom Hearts and AC for people remembering Cloud as some whiny bitch.

Tifa fight was the best part of the movie.

So did I, famalam. And I unironically love that movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share

The shitty version of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjNbR23HRQo

>defeated Jenova
Oh. You're one of them.

oh god it was so disappointing

>wrong one, mecha love is best song

youtube.com/watch?v=Q__zXNg_bns

Same. I don't know why my theater played weebshit considering I grew up in a small town.

I lost my virginity while we listened to the Persona 4 soundtrack, user. You're being silly with those kinds of posts.

>Still thinks Sephiroth was alive in FF7 and AC and it wasn't Jenova taking his form

Bizarro and safer sephiroth is real sephiroth. He was encased in mako or materia or whatever after cloud defeated him.

He was alive, like said. Jenova was essentially braindead so he used her body to change into his form, then called all of her cells to the Northern Crater. It's pretty clearly stated, its amazing this 'theory' is still going around.

I certainly didn't enjoy how the edgy goth character who was completely optional in the game got more screentime than Cid

>ADHD: the post

IIRC, the AC director and writers were influenced by fanfiction which made Cloud an emo little bitch, so decided to make him such as fanservice.

Tumblr has somehow been ruining movies before it was even a thing.

The kadaj, loz and yazoo vs cloud in the forbidden forest was good too

Why would you anything more from modern Square? All the talented guys left this shithole.

It's a series from a different era. When the japanese industry unfairly dominated because of Nintendo and Sega with their yakuza's methods. Now the market is much more clean so the nip hacks are getting crushed by the more talented western people.

t. Phil Fish

FFX and 12 were legit good user