DCEU general

Where my DCbros at?

Let's discuss this great kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/dc/2016/09/29/suicide-squad-passes-iron-man-to-join-top-50-highest-grossing-do/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lemme exhaust my energy with heavy lifting the day I have to fight a literal god in hand to hand combat

it's a montage
it takes place over the course of some weeks
he aslo had to craft the weapons to fight him

I'm not a big fan of most DC movies so far, but I can't wait for the Batfleck movie.

Wow why the fuck do you have to be so reasonable?

Kek.
Memes aside, Man of Steel was the only Superman film that made me interested in him.

And, regarding BvS, as someone who doesn't really know much about Supes, I actually got why he was moapy. He felt lost and wronged. No matter how much he tried to do the right thing, people still feared and hated him, but he didn't stop. I think that's what makes him a super hero: the ability to continue even when feeling wronged and irrelevant beyond the point of numbness.

That being said, I CAN'T BARELY HOLD THE HYPE FOR BATFLECK'S SOLO MOVIE!!!

Also, Snyder is a great visual director, but he's not much of a writer. If possible, I'd like to see him directing the visual design of DCEU, but call someone to do the writing. Why isn't Nolan writing it while producing it?

>The day's approaching to give it your best,
>and you've got to reach your prime
>That's when you need to put yourself to the test,
>and show us a passage of time
>We're gonna need a montage! (MONTAGE !)

comicbook.com/dc/2016/09/29/suicide-squad-passes-iron-man-to-join-top-50-highest-grossing-do/

>Nolan writing it
Nolan is a bigger hack than Snyder

I want something like this to happen in the Batfleck movie but I doubt it since Batfleck will have more than one enemy to fight off so he won't get enough screen time with Joker.

Good.
Leto's Joker is awful.

Right here. Hooked from the "beautiful lie" soundtrack right to the funeral scene.

I thought the Lex in prison scene should have been deleted

Nice artwork

This kino turned me gay.

Why?

Did you knew that Snyder actually didn't wrote MoS, nor BvS?

I thought Lex "ringing the bell" was a little too cheesy and it was the only scene where I thought he was over acting.

Ruined an otherwise good performance

Yeah the "dingdingding" line was way over the top. Communion scene was cool though.

HALT, INDOMITABLE OFFSPRING

>And if there were a contest, and he had to compete in measuring the shadows with the prisoners who had never moved out of the den, while his sight was still weak, and before his eyes had become steady (and the time which would be needed to acquire this new habit of sight might be very considerable) would he not be ridiculous? Men would say of him that up he went and down he came without his eyes; and that it was better not even to think of ascending; and if any one tried to loose another and lead him up to the light, let them only catch the offender, and they would put him to death.

>Marveldrones: 'not muh superman/batman'

Woah. It's over marvel is finished.

Will CIA have a bigger role in JL after his incarnation got killed in BvS?

>cg muscles
lmao

I don't get the tire. Why doesn't he use actual exercising equipment? It's not like he can't fucking afford it.

Do you even functional strength bro, do you even lift?

No i don't, according to the guys at i'll go bald if i exercise.

he's a crossfitbro

Tire Flipping is a hip new work out thing (for whatever reason) . Not sure when it became really popular

It was to show the earthly/ human aspects of batman.

Tell that to Rich Piana.

Shitty movie. Shitty Lex. Mediocre Superman. Good Batman.

"craft weapons"

This isn't a videogame, kid. You assemble weapons

FOR YOU

I don't get your retardation. Baffling that a tire baffles so many kids.

How does a tire work though?

Go pull a tractor tire.

he actually had a bigger role in writing BvS than anyone else

Have you not seen Workaholics? Tire exercising is good, if you do it right.