I used to be in the movies thread

I used to be in the movies thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a20oRLJ4v4s
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3402653/I-m-going-home-Tim-Curry-returning-Rocky-Horror-Picture-Criminologist-Narrator-Fox-s-reimagining.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus Christ Hawkeye

He aged better than his boss.

Alzheimers propably. Problem with people living too long is that at the end, mostly everyone will get a one form of dementia or another. You can stay fit and shit, but you will end up as a drooling mess nevertheless.

Minus centenarians and supercentanarians who are by default built differently, and usually dying only by very old age.

at least he went out on a high note

youtube.com/watch?v=a20oRLJ4v4s

Renegade patriot

"Sir Billi is an adventure about the race to save the last beaver in Scotland, led by Sir Billi; veterinarian by profession, skateboarder by passion and grandfather by love."

I'm honestly not surprised he decided to retire after that.

stephen hawking isnt an actor user

Greasy dicknosed buffoon

Doesn't he still do some voice over work?

Lol no

I'd fight him

Oh come on, the guy has been acting for 40+ years. He is one of the few that's pretty much an icon of cinema.

He literally doesn't care. He knows his politics has ostracised him from Hollywood. Had a decent career anyway

Remember me?

Guys used to think I'd be the cool girl they could shoot the shit with between boning.

that is the grave of James Gandolfini's parents, not his.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3402653/I-m-going-home-Tim-Curry-returning-Rocky-Horror-Picture-Criminologist-Narrator-Fox-s-reimagining.html

He was in Bridge of Spies bro.

I really can't tell if that's Chloe or Kate McKinnon.

literally perfect

i've never felt heartbreak like when she came out

It doesn't take long for a rug muncher to start dressing like they belong in the matrix after they come out.

>come on Mr Connery, back to the nursing home

>highest IQ in hollywood

>biggest dick in hollywood

>outspoken conservative

based woods

>Bond? The names Bond.

What does he keep in those belly pockets?

Your mothersh titsh

>if you don't such liberal cock you get blacklisted from Hollywood

Woods is too good for show business.

There's a good chance he's just a cuckservative like most celebrities who vote Republican.

His pills

comfycore

>he's just a cuckservative

hes called out how retarded mass immigration is and pointed out what a failure it has been in Europe

proofs?

I thought that was comic artist frank milliar

Just one more thing...
I shat my diaper. Again.

based

How was anyone every clueless enough to think she was straight?

This is the result of American and Western European foreign policy in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Libya

And it also says nothing about the controlled immigration that the US does in allowing refugees, where the vast majority (90%) are families, women and children, who have been vetted for 10-15 months first, with very few single men (who are common in Europe since they are just hopping borders uncontrolled).

Woods is just another idiot sharing images and phrases while ignoring the actual context and differences in situations. Politics are complex; idiots (conservatives) prefer oversimplification.

RIP Santa

What about Eritrea, Somalia, Senegal, Mali, Nigeria, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Pakistan? Also how great it is that the only ones who will suffer for their governments' incompetence are those who had nothing to do with its decisions.

has he done anything since Sopranos?

>(who are common in Europe since they are just hopping borders uncontrolled).

so in other words Woods is 100% right. go back to lelddit newfag

His series of tweets were decrying the US's refugee settlement program intended to welcome the women and children. . . so he posted a photo of uncontrolled refugees in Europe to show "it won't be women and children" while it has literally nothing demographically in common with planned US refugee settlements.

So in other words, no, he was 100% wrong and oversimplifying the situation as though all refugee populations everywhere were the going to be the same.

She showed her tittays recently and it was pretty pretty good

>Woods sees the horrible way the migrant crises was handled in europe

>He then criticizes americans who want to copy this model and start having "open boarders"

he was right and you are bitching at a strawman argument. typical arrogant dumb liberal. fuck off newfag

He was in that oldboy remake and that movie where Sersh Ronan gets raped and killed

>I am an absolutely retarded person trying to sound smart: the post

psvita

It's the white man's fault because you have white privilege. You need to give up your home, job, and wife to minorities, it's the progressive thing to do.

He was actually criticizing Europe's refugee ""program"", you big dumb-dumb. I think you need to go watch some Le-2016-Man

>can't refute the point so attack the man the post

who is this semen demon?

>well, uh, technically the US claims it just wants to only take women and children, therefore Woods is completely wrong.

OK.. So Europe's intention all along was to bring in majority military aged men?

>realising he was already old in indiana jones

like, he was old, and now he's oold old. Like, unrecognisable face proper old old

Expendables 4 when?

Seriously though, they need to get at least one of the ex-Bond's in an Expendables movie. Preferrably Brosnan doing a really british voice

>Stupid cuck living in an ad hoc world.

Centenarians are usually demented in some way, it's unavoidable. There's many levels between fully-functional and should-consider-suicide.

But is he a neoconservative or an actual conservative? Neoconservatives are not necessarily pro-migration.