Is this worth watching?

Is this worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IJyErKH2jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you like homoerotica, yes.

If you can live with the fact that he keeps getting away with it

It's low-key certified TV kino.

Thought it was just decent when beginning to watch. After rewatches I consider it among the best recent shows made. Season 2 finale is among the best episodes I've ever seen.

>Season 1 is good
>Season 1 last few episodes are great
>Season 2 is great
>Season 3 is for people who enjoyed forced, look-at-me-i'm-so-poetic- dialogs, which would never happen if people talk to eachother

Awful writing but it looks decent.
The first half of season 1 is fairly mediocre but the second half is genuinely good.
S2 is alright too.
S3 is full faggotry

If you're gay, watch it.

Great, I loved it

>implying the dialogue was ever supposed to be realistic

How do you watch all seasons and be this much of a moron. Season 3 was godlike.

Just kill yourself.

>Season 3 is for people who enjoyed forced, look-at-me-i'm-so-poetic- dialogs, which would never happen if people talk to each other
so you mean people who dug season 3 prefer a bit of fiction with their fiction? gotcha

nah man its gay as fuck

the first season was the weakest b/c of the serial killer of the week nonsense. Mads and Dancy's scenes are always tops, though. every episode has at least some bit of dialogue or visual to hook you. the second season was amazing, also the third. there's genuine dislike for the first few episodes of the last season for some reason. watch for yourself and decide. i dug it as it wasn't using the same formula as the first two seasons. it was a worthy interlude, which expanded on the novel Hannibal, before they continued to the Red Dragon storyline. yeah, a bit confusing with the timeline of the novels, but still a worthy season overall with a great final episode.

>Season 1 is pretty good, starts off strong.
>Season 2 is a masterwork in bad writing, both story and plot-wise.
>Season 3 is beautifully filmed, but the writing gets even worse.

What I was trying to say is, that almost every dialog in Season 3, feels like it is forced to sound super smart/poetic/artistic.

If you dig that stuff, no problem, what ever floats your boat.
For me it was almost cringy but that's just my onion.

They had to rush through season 3 because the show was getting cancelled.

okay, i hear you, but "forced to sound super smart" isn't much of a criticism, mate. if the season's writing is not for you, i get it. not everyone digs an artist/poetic type of show. i don't think it lessens the quality of the program any, though. anyways, the onion thing, whether a typo or joke, had me laughing. cheers.

It's in my top 5.

No, it's fedoracore.

>Is this worth watching?

Mads = yes it's worth watching

Also, it's a great show with an epic ending

Takes a pretty big turn for the worse after season 2. I really only kept watching because of Mads Mikkelsen, he's the best part of anything he's a part of.

But he turns himself in.

Yes you should definitely watch Hannibal, everyone should it's an amazing "kino" show that doesn't become very homoerotic until like... the mid 2nd season or 3rd season at least. And the homo shit is never explicitly said or anything it's all just implied I guess. Still it's more about some Hisoka-level murder-sexual bullshit than just straight gay boys. It's a very artful show, I loved it the second I started watching it and I never liked anything to do with Hannibal Lecter or Silence of the Lambs.

Season 1 and 2 are tv-kino, if we pretend season 3 doesn't exist and it's a must watch.

>just implied
>"Is Hannibal...in love with me?"

Pretty good, they really upped the homoeroticism in season 3 though.

He loved Will for his brain, not sexually.

>Dr. Bedelia Du Maurier: [in reply] Could he daily feel a stab of hunger for you and find nourishment at the very sight of you? Yes. But do you... ache for him?

It's possible to ache for another man non-sexually. You just gotta say "no homo".

nothing homo about loving how another man looks and wanting to either consume him or show him florence with the child you said you "gave him".

Pathetic

Seasons 1&2 were great, I couldn't get past the first few episodes of S3. It was that awful.

rubber AND gum

fujoshicore actually

hey theres a fucked up corpse on the screen.

What an optimum moment to flash an ad for jimmy fallon and cameron diaz!

Season 3 was obviously rushed and it shows. The first few episodes are rocky but it recovers in the second half. The ending seems to be divisive but I thought it was solid enough.

Season 2 is the best.

Regarding season 3; not only was it slightly rushed, but Fuller knew it was the final season no matter what so he just went all in with the weird, often pretentious but fun shit. "It's supposed to be pretentious" is a shit explaination, but it's kind of the point in this case. He had a chance at doing something crazy and he took it.

That said; I love how homoerotic this series is. So good. Pic very related.

I miss our daily homolust threads

Definitely. Season 2 is among the best tv in the last decade, definitely top 10.

youtube.com/watch?v=9IJyErKH2jw

>season 2 finale

I am very sad I missed these threads.

i didn't like it but it's well made
mads's based too

At least I'm not the only one who noticed season 3 dialogue was basically people speaking to eachother in metaphor and riddles.

all of bryan fullers shows are kino

I got pretty sick of seeing Richard Armitage mumbling calling himself the Red Dragon 2 or 3 times each episode.

Networks don't put much thought in that often.
(pic related is spongebob laughing at murder-suicide between two brothers)

At least there's Mr. Robot now :c

to bad Tyrell disappear in second season

i know, there anyone have a link to an archive or something?

Dude, finish watching it.

BAHAHAHAH COMPARING THAT DISGUSTING POLITICALLY CHARGED SHOW WITH HANNIBAL

LMFAO

I did, one episode is not enough.

Even worse, compare Hannibal/Will with Tyrell/Elliot. I don't understand.

>Season 1
>CSI with a serial killer, freak of the week style show with a fwist.

>Season 2
>Prime TV-kino, pinnacle of the art, Fuller is a maestro.

>Season 3
>Slow motion snails and simmering homoeroticism

I actually meant that every thread about Mr. Robot eventually derails into peak homolust degeneracy

Maybe, but it was a full homo episode t b h

>pasta

Bulking up?

Oh yea, the "I love him"
seriously better they show us what the hell happen between Mr Robot and Tyrell in season 3.

Dumb frogposter.