I got a question about Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles...

I got a question about Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles. In the series there is another infiltration unit but that infiltration unit is so advanced it can actually marry and keep relationship for a few years before terminating its target. I think it was The Cromarty? But could this terminator also have sex? Or was it a sexless marriage?

Arnold's T-800 had a dick, there's no reason for a female unit not to have some kind of futuristic fleshlight

no it was a male infiltration unit

im trying to find the episode but cant find it

>no it was a male infiltration unit

Well that settles that then, I mean if they can simulate sweat some kind of sperm derivative can't be that hard.

There was an episode where a Terminator mistakenly got sent much farther into the past than intended, so it fully integrated itself into society to put things in place for the time when it's intended mission was

aaah I think it was this one yes

was this with the marriage?

>futuristic fleshlight

The future is looking bright lads

You're thinking of Vick, I think. The episode is Vick's chip. He wasn't married for years, though; he took the place of an actual man after a car crash; a bunch of his flashbacks in that episode are his wife being upset that he'd changed and gotten really distant after the crash.

Vick, thanks let me see if I can find the ep

Can't honestly remember - it was s2e11 for what it's worth

its early season 1, im at s01e03 now and you see vick stealing blood so i think im in the right direction

IIRC, they even showed that sex scene.

what

The only reason the show had a brief appearance of a married terminator was to make it clear that terminators can simulate sex in order to fuel all of the camereon fap fantasies

Wouldn't a terminator weigh a lot?

yes that too but this is about the male terminator that was actually married for several years to infiltrate

so? he'll just insist that the woman always be on top or fuck her doggystyle. missionary is for degenerates anyway. who wants to stare the person they fuck in the eyes the whole time. like ewww. creepy!

Pathetic

>I'm incapable of supporting my own body weight or maintaining an erection, so how would a Terminator do sex?????

lmao@you

wat?

abysmal

idk what u mean

All infiltration units can fuck even the liquid ones. It is heavily implied that Cameron and John had a relationship in the future too.

>tfw no cameron gf

this guy was a good infiltrator