Am I pleb for loving this?

Am I pleb for loving this?

puta

no, loving a man means you are a faggot.

Why do you care what other people think of your taste?

Nah, Wagner Moura plays Pablo somewhat one dimensionally but it's still a good performance and overall a good show. Also Tata is top waifu.

Maybe a little if you say it's an amazing show. But it's decent and, at the very least, watchable.

It's a good show. I especially love the inclusion of real historical footage.

It's entertaining as fuck. I wouldn't call it straight up kino but its still really enjoyable.

A lot of people like cocaine.

I think the correct term is "un miercoles"

It's pretty good, I kinda dislike the lead actor and some really anachronistic gun stuff but then again I'm fucking autistic about guns in movies and tv and no one should care about that shit.

>I kinda dislike the lead actor
>MUH ACCENT
you know half you people wouldn't even bring this up if some native Colombians never mentioned it at all

He probably meant Holbrook.

Moura elevates the show and did nothing wrong.

>Also Tata is top waifu.

back the fuck off shes mine

No I mean the white guy who plays the DEA agent. I fucking love Wagner Moura and Pedro Pascal, they're both great.

>plata o plomo?

What is he trying to convey with this statement?

now now boys there's a Ta for each of you

stopped watching halfway through season 1. The American was such a walking stereotype, that storyline became unwatchable to me. Still a decent show I guess, the other parts are okay still far away from the enormous normie praise though

I want to motorboat her tits.

carillo looks high as fuck

keep watching the american gets better

a wednesday?

probably high on tata's tatas if you get my drift

I want to motorboat her tits, ass and bagina

Plata means Silver

Plomo means Lead

Little known fact: Pablo wasn't only a druglord, he was also very famous for promoting work slaves, saying that jews and niggers were only good for exploiting the rich lands of Colombia. Silver and lead were the main minerals found, so he built secret mines and filled them with spics and niggers and jews to make them work for a couple of food rations a day, while their wives and children would serve as bed warmers for his many hitmen. Occasionally they would bring them out and rape them in front of the slaves while they mined, to remind them that they're nothing more than pawns, objects to be used to enrich the wonderful people of Colombia.

He was truly ahead of his time.

Holy fucking shit my dick

She is the definition of a semen demon. I didn't realize she was that fit.

that's hot desu

The actor looked nothing like him and he was trying way too hard to sound scary/badass imo.

DIOS MIO

>The actor looked nothing like him

Let's have shit actors that look a lot like them. You are the ultimate pleb if you can't look past that.

Also Pablo was scary. Listen to his phone calls.

Anyone else find it weird how they didn't cast this guy to be Pablo when he looks much more like him and was already playing one of Pablo's henchmen? Can't be that shit of an actor, right?

No, but you are a faggot for asking