Filth

Just saw this, It was like looking into a slimmer mirror. Thoughts on this and some films like it?

Filth is very very good.

NO MORE FISH SUPPERS FOR BRUCE YEEESSSS?

It was hilarious and a lot of fun, I just wish it didn't turn into such a downer in the third act.

if you thought that was a mild reflection of you, read the fucking book and be prepared to want to douse yourself in fuel and light a match

the book is like the film but a million times better, and i will admit that the film is a super good adaptation despite skipping or glossing over certain material

i tend to read the book over again around christmas anymore, it really helps fuck off the cheery bullshit atmosphere desu

TURN MA GAS AFF.

I'm not sure I'm prepared for that. The only real difference between me and Bruce is I'm not scottish, old or a detective. The drugs, alcoholism, bipolar, haircut, beard and extorting daughters of barristers is all pretty much the same.

Pathetic

This movie stinks to fucking arse.

Dave?

SAME RULES APPLY

:D

no, my name starts with a different letter

sorry user

Good movie but i dont like the feels it provides

>mfw the jumpscares

what are some movies like it? i've heard it compared to trainspotting but I get very different feels from them both, as in trainspotting with a "good" ending and filth with same rules applying

Well, it's a tragedy, so that's a start.

Macbeth, I guess.

i'd second macbeth fitting the bill, at least feels wise

Shows how amazing James Mcavoy can be as an actor. Great movie. Anybody know of anything else similar to watch?

this.
the book gives me chills every time i open it and read randomly some pages.

GET YER FACE OFF MY COCK

Good start/middle, end is fucking shite though

How was it a downer? He has a shit eating grin while saying "same rule applies" and the chair breaks from under him then there's a happy cartoon that follows with some upbeat music.

Speaking of McAvoy, I heard Split got some pretty good reviews especially when it came to his acting. Maybe it'll be something like Filth

FLEX YOUR MUSCLES

Fantastic movie, didn't expected to be that good desu. James McAvoy is such a great actor.

wasn't so bad for a Trainspotting spinoff

i didnt like it much. watch bad lieutenant (the herzog/nick cage one) instead

>the herzog/nick cage one
Why the fuck? The original is a near perfect fun edgy movie, is the other one better?

i havent seen the original. i just watch anything cage or herz

………..
……………….__
…………./´¯/‘…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./‘/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/‘…’)
………\……………..‘…../
……….’’…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(

resist

I don't know why, but I fucking love this movie.

Are there some more good films, about descending into madness?

A scanner Darkly
Jacobs Ladder

Those 2 off the top of my head.

>same rules apply

What did he mean by this?

Watch it