Whoa! How did they get away with this in a kid's movie?

Whoa! How did they get away with this in a kid's movie?

>Villain LITERALLY gets his powers from a gas chamber

Fun fact: tits are for children

Yeah, how dare that woman have breasts!?

late 90's - early 00's movies and shows are filled with nip shots and braless women, it was the peak of teatkino

So it's ok if a guy in a kid's movie wears really tight shorts with no undies?

>there will never be a movie about Mary Jane and Civil War Aunt May taking turns breast feeding and pegging an adult Peter Parker

Labyrinth?

>murifats are such prudes that nipples in the rain is a bad thing

Not like he was sucking on them.

it's pg-13

I honestly would not care one bit. What's the worst that would happen? My wifes son learns that he has a penis?

missed opportunity

yup

They let Kate Winslet show her tits in Titanic, so I don't see why not.

I am fucking tired of this shitty trend of movies caring about not offending anyone...
This shit over sensitive world inspired on the future from demolition man needs to stop.

She has a great pair of boobs.
It worth watching Melancholia only for them.

I can remember the days when you could tits and bush and sometimes even dick in PG movies.

göttlich

I didn't know it's allowed to show tits on pg-13

>not all male cast
>offending meninist in advance

WHO REMEMBERS WHEN THEY DIDN'T DIGITALLY REMOVE NIP-ONS IN MOVIE AND TV SHOWS?

I used to watch this show just to fap. Especially when Piper started getting chubby.

You can get away with it in PG movies as long as they aren't fully exposed, and it adds a little something for the Dads in the audience

But that's bullshit and hipocrisy. This ratings are joke.

Except by the time you get to them you're already slipping into a spiral of depression from lars von triers feel good movie of the year.

I wonder what qualifies as a kids movie for Cred Forums honestly, you see people getting shot, stabbed and blown up quite visibly but because it's based on a comic book it's "kiddie"

Everyone knows the MPAA are a bureaucracy of retards, check out the documentary 'This Film is Not Yet Rated'

In other breaking news, water is wet.

I really reccomend watching "This film is not yet rated" for one of the best discussions about the MPAA there is.

Kids love tits. I always see them sucking on tits at the park and playgrounds and shit. The worst is when the mom puts a blanket over it so you can't watch

Thanks famalams, I'll check it out.

before the internet took over, little nip shots like these would sell tapes, believe it or not.

20/10 tits.

Because its a modern trend to make everything kid friendly. I remember a time when kids movies aimed to psychologically traumatize the children in the audience. Im looking at fucking you never ending story and land before time.

very nice

This happened before the great nipplecaust of 2004.
After all those kids figuratively died the prudes and soccer moms went on a rampage. PG-13 hasn't been the same since.

Return to the Blue Lagoon - 1991 - Rated PG-13

Milla Jovovich at 16

Holy shit that WAS her! Generally overshadowed by Brook "totes not the ceepee" Shields in the original.

what is she's up to now I wonder

cancer

aww shit man
it's true
j-just r-right guys

Have you seen titanic?

It was a different time

Yes. It's pg-13?

If this happened today they'd digitally remove the nipples.

fuck off ahmed

I'm more concerned about Peter calling everyone racial slurs and telling his Aunt to stay in the kitchen where she belongs.

Yes. Because they only show one tit at a time. Seriously.

Dude you can see tits in that one PG rated movie about Titans. Even Mr. Rogers had tons of bare breasts in one his episodes and that shit is rated Y.

this is why the jews are so powerful now

And there's that one Barney where Mother Goose is like 'take a bite of peach'.

>movie based on a beloved kids' franchise
>n-no the movies are for adults! it has shooting and knives! im not a manchild!