Why wont he play in fun movies anymore?

why wont he play in fun movies anymore?

Aren't they planning a Crank 3 atm?

i think theyre onto crank 7

They haven't thought of a good enough gimmick like the adrenaline and electricity in the first two films.

Can we craft a crank film?

they also need to come up with place where amy smart gets fucked

Like half the point of Crank are the shitty gimmicks tho, literally adrenaline action movie.

He might have contractual obligation with the furious franchise to not be in too much, or too similar

all his other movies now seem to be some small british noir

His brain is transplanted into a robotic replica of his body so his actual body can be used to smuggle drugs.

Anyone else think Crank is funnier than 99% of generic comedies out there?

Seriously before watching it I read some redditor opinions on how its disgustingly violent but I was just laughing through most of the movie

didn't he survive falling out of a airplane by sticking his dick in a pussy to break the fall or something in crank 5?

His vital organs have been literally replaced by crank technology, and he can only function by cranking the handle protruding from his crotch.

Good action film

kek

>tfw I just realized I downloaded Crank 1 and 2 awhile back and haven't watched it yet

Aw shit boyos

I'd give everything I own for Crank 3 to have Amy Smart going all the way with the horse cock she craved in Crank 2.

But it won't.

Go do it

I'm still waiting on a sequel to the one.

>not being on Cred Forums when 2 released, and they discussed a sequel where his heart is replaced by a hamster wheel, and he has to swallow live hamsters to keep living

I've been here too long

Magnum sized not enough for her

What was in the red box of that gook?

>small british noir

dude he just had the mechanic 2 come out, and that tried pretty damn hard to be a "jason statham goes around the world kicking ass" vehicle.

Its not explained, probably some weird fetish shit tho

Ferret Testicles.

Singing

The only logical step is to make Crank 3 a musical