Hunted

Any of you lads going to watch Hunted tonight? It's a reality TV show where contestants have to hide an intelligence agency for one month.

Watched the first season. This will hold nothing new.

i think this season will be a lot harder since the hunters know what does and doesnt work now

It's terrifying

I enjoyed a couple of the episodes in the first season, the problem with the show is the lack of real motivation, the people always pussy out and give up. There needs to be some real jeopardy to make the show good.

100k prize money split between all the winners this time

that is a prize not jeopardy, they should take divorcees going through child custody battles and draw up contracts granting custody to the parent able to evade capture the longest.

yeah but you said
>the problem with the show is the lack of real motivation
which is why they added the 100k prize pot this time

is this worth watching?

How hard can it be though, stock up on tinned food and hide out in a basement or hotel for a few weeks?

Why does the kid in Gotham play a better batman than the ones from the movies? Why can't the movies get batman right

Also, best version of Riddler and Penguin. And possibly Ivy, if the series pans out well.

they put out fliers and photos of them in newspapers last time with a £250 reward for information so a shitty hotel will probably sell you out. they will also instantly know your location when you withdraw any money

And you have to be at an extraction point on the last day to win, so you will have to go out eventually

bump

>be hunters
>camp at extraction point
>jump out and grab them on last day

gg ez

these soldier guys are great

the househusband autist is funny though

Sounds pretty good, I'd love a crack at being a fugitive. I'd just shoplift and live in the woods for a month.

i am in love with anna may!

doubt you're allowed to break the law lol

Surely you could get out of the area before they come to find you? 28 days means you could realistically just risk 4 trips to a random shop to buy enough food for a week then go back to a hideout in the middle of nowhere, unless they impose bullshit rules to make it easier for the hunters. It would be boring as fuck but worth it for 100k.

you can buy food before the show starts btw

pretty fucking funny seeing the military guys getting caught so easily

I never even heard about it until there was some debate the other day about it being staged.

I heard they had some guy cornered in the a burger king or some horse shit like that and instead of walking inside and pointing at him and it being the end, they sat outside with their thumb up their backsides for no reason other than to wait out the clock until he managed to leave and they could get another advert block/episode out of it.

lmao subtitling scotcucks

If I remember it said something about the fugitives aren't allowed to stay in one place and are required to contact family and friends for help. I'd imagine it would be pretty easy to stay hidden for a month if you really wanted too. Just go off the grid completely and then the only thing you need is a water source and just enough food to keep you going. Probably why they had to throw these hunter fucks something to work with.

the hunters dont know where it is, the only way for them to find it is by tracking the players there

desu i think the reason they waited outside was so they didnt cause a scene, in series 1 there was a similar thing where they didnt want to freak people out in a train station

haven't seen much of the girl on her own lads

or the nogs

they're probably going to win desu, although i think the nogs might fuck up and get tracked through phones

i would rate their chances as follows from best to worst:

nogs
girl
guy
2 girls (one looked like crying last time)

guy is definitely the worst one imo, has only made it this far through dumb luck and hes not very likeable. will get fucked once they start bringing out the fliers and stuff.

>This milf

Bit sad to see the David Brent army lads gone. Their incompetence was the only thing keeping it entertaining.

Where can I watch this?

Both episodes on Channel 4 website if you're a bong

Why the fuck are we wasting resouces looking for people for a reality tv show... and why are we televising it to show people what doesn't work?!

It's a commercial channel the advertisers are paying for it

Im not talking money, im talking man power