youtube.com/watch?v=upC8pX3RY0A
youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=upC8pX3RY0A

Independence day

What did he mean by this?

>Cred Forums still delusional

This

Cred Forums will leave forever when he loses right?

what are you doing to bring it down?

voting trump

This is interesting actually, theres a Donald Trump mockumentary on Netflix by Funny or Die (not funny at all and made me want to die btw) that has a gag early on about Trump not understanding Citizen Kane.

Making America Great Again

I get that Trump is this bombastic asshole, but hes a lot more intelligent than people who hate him give him credit for, especially when their entire argument for him being dumb is based on "he doesnt subscribe to my liberal world view"

god damn. thanks bush/obama

He's clearly a dumbass, dude. He can barely string a sentence together.

The leftists did one over on you. Trump is one of the greatest business minds on the planet.

>He's clearly a dumbass, dude.

no he isnt. He can speak very clearly and is just an outspoken asshole and plebs somehow thinks being mean is the same as being dumb.

it reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

the brothers grimsby

We're going to win, we're going to win big.
We're going to get dubs, believe me.
NAFTA

He's a decent investor. Anyways, nightcrawler

>greatest business minds on the planet

he's a failed steak salesman

>He can speak very clearly
THE CYBER

The Obama administration inherited a $1.4 trillion (with a “t”) budget deficit — driven in large part by stimulus spending meant to combat the financial crisis — which authorized George W. Bush in October 2008. Since then, Obama has presided over a gradual $1 trillion-dollar reduction in the deficit.

what did Trump mean by this?

this post is further proof that dems live in a separate reality from the rest of us

Notice how it started increasing right after the jews lured america into joining WW2 on the allied side? And then after they assasinated kennedy and replaced breton woods with the petrodollar arrangements it steadily goes up. Really makes you think

>Iran bad
>Nuclear weapons bad
>We shouldn't of made Iran stop making Nuclear weapons.

If he was so smart. Then why does it constantly contradict his self?

WE WILL STOP THE CYBERING, BELIEVE ME...BELIEVE ME.

WAS IT CHINA? WAS IT RUSSIA? I DON'T KNOW BUT WE'RE GOING TO PUT AN END TO IT.

COPS ARE GOOD.

>implying the debt actually matters

this post is further proof that dems live in a separate reality from the rest of us

I think his point is that the Iran nuclear deal didn't actually stop Iran from making nukes.

DUDE RUSSIA HACKED MUH EMAILS SO WE SHOULD GO TO WAR WITH THEM LMAO!

Its cute how you are desperately trying to paint Donald as the dumb one in that exchange

>Cred Forums are mainly Bernie Sanders supporters

lol

They're both fucking retarded.

>these "people" are on Cred Forums right now
jesus fucking christ
everything would be so much better if hiro just permabanned everyone with leddit cookies

He did claim a few thing that he knew we could prove he was lying about. He either was betting that no body would check, or excepts people who vote for him doesn't care.