What did you guys think of Daybreakers(2009)?

What did you guys think of Daybreakers(2009)?

Is this the movie were the world is taken over by vampires, so they do not have any blood to suck anymore, and starve?

How did they overlook such a huge issue in their bid for world domination

yea
it was ok
>ywn be a kept man, fed red meat and used by loli vampires as a food source, and bread to other human women to produce children to further sate the vampire's bloodlust

The simple solution would be something like in Blade 3, humans grown like cattle and kept unconscious and constantly drained of their blood on a gigantic scale, at least until a synthetic is made

I think the movie was about finding a way to synthesise blood.

Thats what they did in Daybreakers, he problem was they were greedy and took too many humans. Also the synthetic stuff kept killing them as they left it too late to start making it.

is it pedo to fuck a vampire loli who's older than you?

That vampire cure was a stroke of genius. Also damn I want an eternally young vampire loli.

Completely forgettable.

patient zero was qt

ye

I actually really enjoyed this film. It goes with Constantine and Blade 3 in my personal list of 'kinda shit but I liked it' films.

same

This. Pretty fun and some cool concepts like the cars with cameras for windows

agreed

its alright

It was fucking stupid

grabbing the 720p YIFY as we speak

has sam neill in it so it's at least alright.

constantine is in no way shit.

Constantine is pure kino.

it's pretty shit

I agree
up until stormare steals everyones show it's not really worth watching sober

>kino
kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino kino

it's not. it's way better than daybreakers for one.

Cool premise. Surprisingly impressive cast.

But it's trash unfortunately.

Nah. Forever we've seen the sun as something that hurts/kills vampires the idea that multiple short painful exposures kills the virus and not the host leaving them human again is a pretty cool twist on it.

Lil bit

>create cure that very quickly suppresses vampire trait
>starts working as soon as tainted blood enters you
>unable to turn off autism to the fact that the end sequence did not follow an exponential growth
>end sequence implies that the vampire guards were still bite fucking each other to death even after they very noticeably became human

>tfw sam neill will never star in a major movie again

>constantine is in no way shit.
It wasn't that great, but it was better than many other films of a similar vein.

>multiple short painful exposures
That wasn't it. It was sunlight through water.

Pretty sure it was exposure for a second, then dunking into water to kill the fire

90s was samkino

>jurassic park
>in the mouth of madness
>merlin
>event horizon

he was GOAT in Peaky Blinders though, which was basically a series of movies in itself.

Apologies I haven't seen it in years.

Why is he so perfect?

No, you. You're shit.

very uncalled for, reported.

Been a long time but I enjoyed it when I saw it. I know my company didn't but they're also somewhat critical of everything.

Yeah, you tell him, Reddit.

The Hunt For The Wilderpeople?

Huh?

Shitty tbqhfam.

Interesting idea. Competently executed, could have been better. 7/10.

As someone who lives near where it was shot, the scene where Roma Street was emptied was fucking surreal. That's one of the busiest places in Brisbane.

australia+lionsgate
no thanks

I fuckin loved it give me more of this shit

Pretty good movie honestly and a decent attempt at world building

y even have blood ;_;

based vampire lolis

I laughed so hard and loud when that guy exploded from the synthetic blood.

>Daybreakers
pure
trash