Would Hank Hill vote in this election?

Would Hank Hill vote in this election?

crackheads and debutantes

Yes, but the whole episode would be about how you should vote because there are other things in the ballot you vote for.

i'm pretty sure he'd vote for trump

Have you even watched the show?

Dallas
Sallad

"That Jackass from New York???"

yes and it would be republican 100% of the time.

I have watched all 13 seasons in the last 3 weeks kiddo.

meant for

Nice baseless claim kiddo

>tell truth on the internet
>nobody believes
>tell a lie on the other hand

It's a very plausible lie, and you have nothing to gain by doing so.
What are you playing at, you dirty liar?

Protest vote.

i could see him begrudgingly going either way.

Donald Trump but Enrique comes out as an illegal and Hank is conflicted but ultimately chooses Trump because Enrique is a criminal.

Gary Johnson, until he shook his hand or asked him about a leppo

your "truth" just proves you are retarded. hank hill would hate a pompous asshat like donald trump.

the one user that said the ehole episode would be about the importance to vote and how downballot and local issues are more important than the president.

it would also be his friends trying to sway him. dale would be for johnson, bill for hillary and boomhaur for trump. the end scene would be him walking into the booth, but we would never know who he voted for.

>Trump gives him a strong handshake at a rally
That's all it fucking takes.

>Bill for hillary
Bill would be the one person in Arlen writing in Jeb and adorning his lawn with the best Jeb! display known to man.

This.

Why the hell would Trump go to Texas?

>Bill encounters some middle-aged soccer mom who repeatedly gets up on a soap box and bitches about social issues that effect no one
>Supports Hillary to fuck her
I'm going with this

Nearly forgot.
Dale would be loud and proud about voting trump, but we would find out that he never registered to vote.

Hank is 100% Trump
wife for Hill

All the people saying hank would vote for Trump are delusional. He'd write in someone like Cruz or Kasich and the moral of the episode would be about not compromising your convictions or rejecting demagogues.

Big state, let me tell ya, huge state. He has lots of friends there, great people, terrific. They have problems there and it's so sad to see.

Hank wouldn't vote for Trump because of two of his employees. One of the main theme of king of the hill is that hank cares a lot of what people think about him.

Yes, more than likely for an independant though.

Better yet an episode where we find out Cotton voted for Hillary.

Initially for Trump until based Peggy shuts him down for being a racist bigot and schools his ass on economics and he goes full Hilldog.

>this is what delusional trumpkins beleive

I hate clintons and the democrats as much as anyone, but I can't stomach the idea of voting for a reality tv star mail order steak salesman who ran a for profit scam university to become leader of the free world. and hank would feel the same.

>Cotton
>Alive
>Projecting your feelings onto hank
Hank wouldn't feel comfortable voting for somebody as twisted as Hillary, or a New Yorker like Trump.

>I hate clintons but
These statements always start off this way.

cruz

I'm voting for Trump. Hilary had proven disastrous as a senator and a secretary and is actually convinced she did a good job. Fuck her.

see right now i dont have any other shit to do so i'm watching back to back seasons.

hank loves Bush and a pro republican, he'd vote for trump

Voting for Trump is the same as sending someone who has never played baseball. To pitch in the major leagues. I have nothing against Trump, but he has no real experience in politics. Everything he says makes me think he would be a bad politician.

Hank voted for Gore because of a handshake

If it was such a scam university how come they can't find a single plaintiff for their case?
How come its a mexican anchor baby judge pushing the case?

>hank loves Bush
That's exactly why he wouldn't vote for Trump. Hank would not approve of how he treated Jeb.

Clinton has bad experience.
Would rather have someone with good business experience.

Tell us another statement that begins with "I hate Hillary but"

>this sunday
>hank refuses to vote
>peggy gets on to hank for being a bad example for bobby
>bobby and hank have a heart to heart about patriotism and participating in democracy
>dale is for trump because hillary controls the government and press
>boomhower slept with hillary back in the bill clinton days, so that's who he's voting for
>bill changes his mind several times throughout the episode trying to fit in, makes friends with the town's hippie berniebros comedy ensues
>episode ends with hank walking into the booth but it's never revealed who he voted for
>gives approving nod to bobby before he walks in

Face it, that's exactly how an election episode would go

Good experience at what?

Having no experience in politics is actually a strong selling point because politicians are disingenuous and phony. Now Trump is most definitely phony, but he makes no effort to hide it which is comforting. In many ways he reminds me of Nixon, who is my favorite president.

Not to mention that the presidency is basically a figurehead position not unlike the queen of England: they can propose things but Congress still has the power. All Trump can do is go to war, and even then he needs approval from the Senate.

Also I don't want a fucking woman in the white House, pure and simple as that. Do you see what Merkel has done to Germany?!

No he didn't and later episodes he says that Massachusetts has given America two Bush' or something

but you could just not vote for president. I live in texas. it is projected for trump. I might vote johnson but I am seriously at odds with alot of his ideas too. but I am not voting for trump unless it is really close in texas come november.

if it looks like every vote will count, I might have to hold my nose and do it. otherwise I will either vote for johnson to help give the libertarian party the 5% needed to get federal election funding, or just write in my name for the presidential vote.

then I will try to vote my congressman out again, keep my county commissioner, vote republican sherrif, keep the constable, and deny all bond proposals that are not road or police related.

probably why they stopped after only 13 seasons

He has enough money for his entire family to live extravagantly and simultaneously run for president, this requires succeeding heavily in supply and demand, knowing what people want. Instead of being a pro-central planning politician who's only good at playing people's emotions to get your foot into office and parasitically leech off people instead of giving them things they want.
What's Hillary's good experience?

>Having no experience in politics is actually a strong selling point because politicians are disingenuous and phony.
Anybody can be disingenuous and phony. MAGA hats made in China and so on. But I don't want a doctor alternative just because medical prices are shit.

Politicians aren't doctors. Doctors help people

>literally who?

You Americans and your obscure Simpsons clones.

He's not good I agree, but he is a whole lot better than that evil bitch that spews just as much lies, and has actually done a lot of more damage to this country and countries like Libya.

Jesus Christ, you have no problem finding and researching the accurate faults in Trump, but for some reason you and many individuals still prefer a dangerous woman, who has actually proven that, and act like she would be any better the "stupid" celebrity.

I suggest you do more research on the Clintons and stop being so one-sided. None of them are saints

>yes and it would be republican 100% of the time.

Don't forget that he named his dog after Lyndon B. Johnson's wife.

I think the show always portrayed Hank as having a very romanticised, individualistic idea of the presidency that goes above party politics. He'll probably end up going with the Republican candidate 9 times out of 10, but I don't think anything would stop him voting for a Democrat or independent if they happened to fit his idea of what a president should be like.

Do you not like propane?

>but you could just not vote for president
meh, I felt guilty about not voting in the last one. figured I'd make amends.

>named his dog after Lyndon B. Johnson's wife.

is that supposed be a compliment?

no I don't. I said I hate the bitch. I woul rather chop of my left nut than vote for hillary.

there are more options than voting for jist those two.

sounds exactly like the Bush/Gore episode they did in 2000.

>He has enough money for his entire family to live extravagantly

Debatable.

>this requires succeeding heavily in supply and demand, knowing what people want.

Lol what do you think Trump does for a business? It almost has nothing to do with Supply and demand. Trumps biggest product is his name. Trump licences his name out for people to put on buildings.

>What's Hillary's good experience?

I'm not really a Hillary supported, but she has improved trade relations with China and help create the TPP. She would also have a better understanding of what our military can and can't do. Even though I don't agree with how she would probably use it.

>and help create the TPP
the TPP is the nail in the coffin for this country. fuck you for supporting it.

People keep saying that, but with no proof expect for the same worker rights the left has bitched about.

Hank lost respect for Bush when he shook his hand, do you watch the show?

The private and public sectors are WAAAAAAY fucking different realms of expertise. Like it or not, Hillary was groomed for years and has tons of political experience.

That isn't a fucking benefit

didn't he not vote for george dubya bush because he had a weak handshake? Character matters a great deal to Hank when it comes to politics, no way he would vote for a clown like Trump.

If people can pencil in a 3rd candidate, why doesn't everyone just pencil in bernie

Electoral college

>implying trump doesn't have character