Is this the new "Meme off bro you and me"?

Is this the new "Meme off bro you and me"?

youtube.com/watch?v=AmWLaFQNwVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=MeRghYqi090
youtubedoubler.com/jrI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would be except it was well done and actually cool, not just so quirky humor.

... SUCKERPUNCH does this for an entire movie and fans cheer to no end.

Star Trek does properly and everyone starts talking about how Terrible Trek is like it was ever good or that it can ever BE KILLED BECAUSE STAR TREK IS FUCKING CTHULU YOU FUCKING NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i liked it

RLM liked it so we liked it.

WHAT IF SULU AND SPOCK HAD SEX TO HALLEGUA BY LEONARD COHEN IN A SPACE SHIP AND THEY PLAYED THE ENTIRE SONG AND THE SONG WASN'T RELATED TO THE PLOT OR THE CHARACTERS OR EVEN THE SCENE?!?!!

WOULDN'T THAT BE ARTISTIC?!

The song is related to the plot. They use it to disrupt communications between the swarm of alien ships.

cool post

It was fun

Greetings reddit

I just didn't think the song is bumpin' enough. Maybe the version you linked has shonky sound balancing, but I feel like it should have been INCREDIBLY loud and a much more punchy beat.

Something like "Can't C Me" or "Come On" would have been better, but I guess they were afraid of upsetting people.

exactly. if this was snyder it would be some other random song and play more like a video game with no reference to the song at all or vice versa, where this is an obvious throw back to the first movie.

soooooo....

this is done very well.

>numale Trek

no thanks

wait till the youtubepoop version then you'll have the loud distorted version to jerk off/kek loudly/snigger to with your friends on skype...

I hated the first movie, skipped the second, and then my dad dragged me to this one because he wanted to see a movie this summer and he liked the first two. I honestly really liked the movie and while 99.9% of the time I would hate a scene like this they worked to make it logical and work within the framework of the plot so against all odds it somehow worked.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share

They choosed it because this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=MeRghYqi090

Honestly I think a Rage Against the Machine would be better my taste, but still I like this scene

I just mean that I couldn't even make out any words really, it was just a quiet background hum

i might be going deaf desu. it seems like i mishear someone more and more often as time goes on. it scares me, a lot. im too frightened to go to a doctor about it.

Haven't watched the movie but this looks cringy as fuck.

hallelujah in watchmen is used because Nite Owl couldn't get it up because he lost his mojo, after he wears the suit again he gets his mojo back and then fucks his waifu

hallelujah literally means praise kek, nite owl was thankfull he got to go into that sweet sweet pussy

as always Snyder is too Kino for you faggots

not much they can do, but it's a simple easy test.

you're going deaf. hearing aids are not terrible...

but if i get tested that feels like making it "real"

if i dont do anything i can avoid thinking about it too much

im just scared desu

Do you need a hug?

It will never recover but it always was going to diminish. So it's better to know the facts so you can compensate.

It happens to people from age 1 to 100. Most music people are deaf and even met mixers that were deaf in one ear.

youtubedoubler.com/jrI4