"I hear you can talk to fish"

"I hear you can talk to fish"

What's with DC movies and these fucking quips? This is supposed to be a tense scene and Batman of ALL PEOPLE makes a fucking quip? This is why nobody takes the DCEU seriously.

just turn ur brain off, bro

L O L

go rewatch BvS you moron. You deserve this film

What's the cool way to ask a man that talks to fish if he is indeed the man that talks to fish?

Or the Marvel way?
>Yo fish dude!

>tense scene

heh

they seriously act like what middle school dudebros consider badass.

Depends on the actor... But in DC it's really interchangeable dialogue that the actors portraying it doesn't matter as long as they get paid.

I don't think you've noticed the trend but any actor will jump at the opportunity to be in a Marvel movie. This franchise is making history.

DC is just making money. Shitty part is WB could have been doing this sooner but after they shit the bed with superman returns in 2006, they should have done something more like Marvel did with Hulk and picked a lowkey hero instead, like... i dunno after superman and batman i don't know any other Dc heros...

>"She with you?"
>"I thought she was with you!?"

BvS was chock full of childish quips.

>"I'm a friend of your son."
>"Oh, I can tell. The cape."

>every Lex Luthor line

sucide squad was literally 60% quips. the will smith scene when they gave him guns was just quip after quip. they even used the "delete my browser history" classic.

>*glub glub*
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME??

Marvel flicks is filled with quips and Cred Forums along with plebbit loves them.

DC nickleodeons are filled with quippy quippets and Cred Forums along with /r/movies loves them.

trust in Zack "Kubrick" Snyder. he hasn't made a bad film yet

>I LOVE YOUR PERFUME. WHAT'S THAT? THE STENCH OF DEATH?

Sucker Punch

thats not a quip though

At least they weren't playin Galaga while the world was about to be torched under an interdimensional apocalypse ;)

Yeah instead Superman just makes out with Lois on top of millions of charred bodies and destroyed buildings.

You mean in a bath tub?

>they even used the "delete my browser history" classic.
Yeah, it doesn't even make sense. The browser history is saved with his ISP even if you delete it on his computer.
I mean I guess it could have been a joke? But will Smith was about to murder him, so it seemed more like a serious dying wish.

btfo