Risqué topics in tv and film

so apperently everyone is a cuck now, according to the internet, but is there a tv show or a movie with an actual cuckolding storyline?

u r a suspicious dog

King of the Hill

What a cute doggy

before everyone was jelly, then jimmies rustled, then mad, then whatever else.

so?

that would be an unfaithful relationsip. Did Johnny Hardwick wanted this thing to happen?

Are you talking about the fetish, or the act of infidelity? because the latter is pretty common

the fetish

Post Tenebras Lux

really? i read the description and nothing

>that would be an unfaithful relationsip.
Dale was literally raising another man's son. That's the classical, traditional definition of being a cuck.

One of the first episodes of Reddit and Memey (Rick and Morty) featured cuckolding as a quite prominent b-plot.

Hellraiser.

Spanking the Monkey

bonus: its his Mom

i can't remeber if he knew he wasn't his son

That's because it doesn't really have a coherent plot and the cuckolding scene is just another sort of memory on the part of the couple
It's actually more of a swinger's orgy where the husband watches his wife fuck old men, if that counts

i get it. also the director sucks. JapĆ³n is one boring waste of time

You don't have to be aware that you're a cuckold to be one. The rest of the neighborhood knew it.

Just because he didn't know doesn't make him a cuck. The classical defintion of cuckold is a man who (either knowingly or unknowingly) raises another man's son as if it were his own. Dale fit that to a T.

That's what's so humiliating about the classical definition of cuckolding, you're so pathetic and so gullible that you've had the wool pulled over your eyes on an evolutionary biological level.

lol pleb

10/10 would pet and take to doggos park.

really? i thought that the whole appeal of being a cuckold was the getting off in the shame of knowing your wife fucks another person

There's no appeal to being a cuckold.

not really, the guy came to Chile and screened his film.

people walked out because it was long and boring as all hell.

it had style yeah, but it didn't say anything.

The director stayed after for a Q and A, and the few people that stayed left angrily

That's because you're a

i know. but for the weirdos that do like it

>Chile
Stopped reading there

not really, i'm 31. and yeah, i'm just asking for the "web definition" of cuckloding. you know. that shit reddit likes

Okay well I'm sorry, I was being presumptuous. Also yes, reddit and memey literally had "this is your mothers boyfriend Jamal, they go on dates and sleep together" as a b-plot in the first or second episode.

Breaking the Waves

good old lars von trier. i'm not surprised

Jules et Jim

How le fug do I acquire that doggy-kun?

Wes Anderson consistently casts Bill Murray as a cuckold. It's usually a minor point, but in almost every one of his movies Bill plays a character whose wife has cheated on him, usually many times over.

Has there ever been a film adaptation of Joyce's Ulysses?

House of Cards

So much fucking cucking in that show, main character winds up getting cucked by the chick he's cucking his missus with! Should've called it House of Cucks.

Also when you think about both of the major wars in Game of Thrones (Robert's Rebellion before the series and the War of the Five Kings) were both started because of cucking, in fact because of the exact same guy getting cucked (Robert)! Should've called it Game of Cucks.

That's adultery, not cuckoldry.

literally Cred Forums the movie

They're not mutually exclusive.

She is an adulterer committing adultery but he is a cuckold.

The term for the man being cheated on is cuckold

Nic reddit pic lol

cool doggo is cool

>The term for the man being cheated on is cuckold