can we all agree this was shit and was only made to bait oscar

I still like it.

No

He should've died over 30 times, completely unimmersive

>MMMNUUUGGGGHHHHH
>GGGRRRRAUUUUHHHHHHHHHGG
>RRRRRRRRRMMMMRRAAAHA
truly best actor material

It was good. Cinematography was literal elder god tier, story/writing was obviously not a focus point of the movie. I liked the brutality in the action too, how Glass/Fitzgerald wrestled and struggled for their lives in the end was great.

I liked it and also enjoyed mah bear pelts Hardy.

made me wary of tree niggers

Can't wait until Oscar season when we get more screeners. I saw it for free so I'm not complaining like you millenials usually do about shit you get free.

inarritu's next movie is a VR movie about mexican immigrants crossing the border

im not joking

You didn't get it.

The moment Hardy didn't choke out Leo when he had the chance was the moment I stop caring about the plot
It's the hot artsy chick of movies : looks good, with a hint of depth but falls short

Yeah it was fucking stupid. Why did the assholes left to look after him explain that his son is likely to die while they sit looking after his dying ass. He would probably of said "ok well just leave me and take my son home safe" But nah lets murder his son.

The true story of this is so mundane. The guy actually was left in a shallow grave after his team mates thought he was dead. They left he woke up, managed to get his shit together and walked to town. He never blamed the guys that left him.

the video quality was shit

I definitely did'nt get it. Why didnt he just lie down in the snow and take a nap. All his pain would be over.

Am I the only one that couldn't stand this but really adored pic related?

I'm with you. I liked Birdman, but was bored watching the Revenant.

>I saw it for free so I'm not complaining like you millenials usually do about shit you get free.
I went to Olive Garden today and ordered a portion of pasta alfredo. I was offered bread sticks, which I accepted, and either soup or salad, which I chose neither.
I knew I won't have the appetite to eat bread sticks, salad/soup and pasta, and didn't want to waste food or people's time and money. So I told them no thanks, I want neither soup nor salad.

I wouldn't watch The Revenant even if it was offered to me for free. For similar reasons: don't want to waste time, don't want to see it

Let me guess, you paid to see Suicide Squad three times in the theater

I really like The Revenant and Birdman. I think they both deserved to win the best picture and best director Oscars. Fuck Cred Forums contrarianism.

I do hate Leo though

>shit
>bait oscar

how can a bad movie be oscar bait