youtu.be/ymLSbeEeERg?t=25m
youtu.be/ymLSbeEeERg?t=4m50s
youtu.be/ymLSbeEeERg?t=36m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=0GXzl4uUzoE
youtube.com/watch?v=kFTPjwy8JNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azor Jon

Shut the fuck up.

Don't be so rude to Jon. Reminder that if Stannis is actually dead your allegiance should shift to Jon.

My allegiance is to the rightful King in the North.

You're just a pedo

Reminder that jonsa like a cancer grows.

Reddit's guy Alt Shift X is exposing even more normies to it

youtube.com/watch?v=q14AuWiltIw

Please for the love of god tell me mememagic isn't real

What do you even have to talk about? Genuinely curious. Post whatever leaks.

My dick leaks. Want a picture?

Never fucking reply to me again you sick deviant faggot.

Cast her

Moon Boy

New "spoilers"

>For the past month, we’ve heard rumblings from Spain about a battle in the works for shooting in Malpartida, Spain. Now we have even more details, courtesy of L7R.

>Previously, we’d heard that there was a scene involving wagons in the works for filming on the private property of Las Breñas. Now it seems that “battle” may not be the right word for it what is going down there. L7R has learned that what is being planned there could more accurately be called an “ambush.”

>They describe a scene involving wagons with goods traveling from a castle (inserted with CGI), attacked by enemy soldiers. While that doesn’t sound overwhelming, Game of Thrones has scheduled 500 extras for filming in Malpartida, a very large number for the show. For comparison, GoT used that many extras for the entire shooting of the Battle of the Bastards.

>There’s another chunk of info concerning the Malpartida shooting: the new report says that we can expect to see at least one Lannister in the fray. Previous information learned from the extras casting process tells us that we can expect the involvement of Unsullied soldiers and Dothraki warriors, and so the presence of Tyrion is almost a given at this point. L7R has heard, though this is not confirmed, that the conflict there will involve Tyrion and one of his siblings.

>Los Siete Reinos has also heard details about a scene that sounds exciting. The scene planned for shooting in nearby Los Barruecos, around the watery territory there, will involve a major character falling into the water.

>There is no guarantee that the fall is part of the fighting, but it does seem possible, considering the terrain there is similar to the area nearby where the action will be shot. Production has been testing locally how they can accomplish it. As for what that scene is- well, there are many possibilities but the most intriguing is the idea that someone may be falling off a dragon while riding it in battle.

What will DnD do to keep people talking about the show? I think killing sansa won't be the only thing there needs to.be something epic and relatively unforeseeable (so the wall coming down and dany winning every battle with little to no bad consequences is right out as everybody already believe this will happen)

K

(You)
Bran is a boring stupid character and only people I ever see who like him are pedos

Pate the pigboy

Robert Baratheon.

Go back to his keep and wife.

>painfully long wait for next Alt Shift X vid
>It's a Jonsa one

Awesome. I don't know why people think Jon marry Bearloli. Her house is too small. Sansa and Dany are the perfect candidates for marriage for him. He'll definitely wield more power with those two. If it's Sansa then she'll finally get her prince that she always wanted.

Kill yourself, Sansatard

Sansa is the worst Stark, fuck off. She's been annoying ever since she fell for that Joffrey brat and betrayed Arya and got Lady killed.

This. At least that's how most branfags come across fawning over him all the time

Will Jon's death actually matter in S7 or will it be pointless like in S6?

>a girl will never look at you like that chick or how Sophie looks at Kit

Why even live bros?

Nope, it comes that way to you because you're a closet pedo and see every adoration of a little boy in a sexual way. It's called projecting and you should stop doing that.

Good post. Woe to the Jonsa fags.

I wish you all good fortune in the threads to come.

>ywn stick it in lil Bran's boipucci
;_;

>it's a branpedos pretend not to be pedos thread

You guys have talked on and on about Bran's freckles, how he's best girl. how cute he is, how you liked that Stark wolf collar on him cause of how it made him look and you collect high res shots of him most of which were from when he was a kid.

You're pedos

This desu
Starkbowl when

Not that guy, but who do you fucking think you're kidding? Fuck off, pedoscum.

>adoration of a little boy
Literally the most creepy phrasing possible. I can just smell your body odor from here.

Get OUT fucking pedos

>maisie and sophie will never take turns spitting on your cock

I'd rather spit on Sophie's cock

Soon

SO fucking british. Slag is the first word that comes to mind

You can't take the peasant out of the Hunchback.

Cuck in the north

youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE

>you and your friends will never take turns spit roasting Maisie and Sophie

ftfy

Nice false flagging, faggot

>he thinks i give a shit about his opinion

Believe it or not, I don't care. You're just showing how dumb you are.

He's right.
Brexit was a mistake.
#EuropeUnited

Ancient Greeks were buggers who fucked prepubescent boys.

Ancient Greece were the most advanced civilization at the time.

Coincidence?

>Ancient Greece
>Not a backwater
China's havin' a laugh

>calls everyone else a pedo
>is an actual pedo himself

It's Freudian

You left out all the rape and cuckoldry

Time to close the tab NEET

>adoration of a little boy
Fuckin hell man what are you doing?

mfw Rhaegar was casted
pic related

some random singer idk his name

go check plebbit

Little boys

He looks exactly how I imagined Jaime to look while reading the first book. Weird.

Mya Stone

Don't believe the troll.

He wouldn't have been allowed to tell anyone if he actually was Rhaegar

He should bulk up a bit. Apart from that it's good casting. He looks dreamy as fuck.

Which characters are literally Red-dit.

Brienne

The hound
Hodor
Jon
Dany
Lyanna mormont

What the fuck is your problem, you cucks?

Does everything have to be sexual for you?

One can like little boys without being a pedo. Jesus Christ you're so sick.

Hound
Sansa
Jon
Dany
Lyanna M
Jorah
Davos
Grey Worm
Missendi
Tyrion

Your so defensive. It'd be adorable if it didn't prove you got something to hide

potato #9918

They should use Heath Ledger's reanimated corpse instead.

too young

>on your cock
I'd rather have them spit on my face desu

Nooo

If Robert wasn't a cuck the royal family would be GOAT.

Alright let's place our bets for the most forced sexual scene that's going to be in the new season

10$ for Yara getting eaten out by a girl while commanding someone

I doubt it, but he needs a gym stat.

not a chance

lesbians are empowering for tumblr but lesbian sex is a tool of the patriarchy

probably a new gay character now that the token faggot is dead.

10$ for dany pegging theon to assert dominance over the ironshits

$10 on Missandei on Greywom's tongue or fingers action

Gay rape to say sorry to the feminists

i put 5$ on melisandre appearing naked at least once

We will never see Pedro Pascal have a nude scene on the show
How does it feel /got/

Melly had a baby recently, doubt she's gonna get naked

>Pedro Pascal
Isn't that oberyn? That can't be right I remember at least some nudity

He was only ever shown without his shirt on
Maybe you're thinking of Olyvar, he had a naked scene with Oberyn in it

50 bucks on awkward sexual tension between Jon and Sansa

> Started listing to the audio books months ago
> Had to wash what the botched abortion that was S6 from my brain
> Almost done, half way through DwD atm
> Hoped WoW would at least have a release date by now
> Still no word
> Mfw this wait

Well be incredibly lucky if the book drops before next season.

No way it drops before next season. Probably won't come out until at least 2019. George has a lot of important things to do.

Like I said. Incredible lucky. I had hoped like an idiot that it could have been out by Christmas see how he promised the book last fall and then in march to his publisher.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ciuwYLW-R8E

>watching old interviews
>17:30
>Finn and Kristian are bran stans
>interviewer has autistic jonfag meltdown

Kek it's /got/

>he promised the book last fall and then in march to his publisher.

And unfortunately he's months away only if the writing goes well. And it seems it hasn't, so gonna be another year or two

>Bran and the tree people to grow Westeros anew.

NO GODS, NO CHILDREN, ONLY MAN

The reins of history back in the hands of Man.

Children shits and Bran stans GET OUT

>tfw oberyn was so hot he made me imagine him naked to the extent I actually thought I saw his dick

I know but he wrote what people consider the best book in the series just 2 years. I just want to see what actually happens. I can hardly stand the show now that it's gone full retard.

>I know but he wrote what people consider the best book in the series just 2 years

And that was which decade ago?

i just want to read the book GRRM

ples

T-the l-last one;_;

no

Does he ever not shit on his fans like an ungrateful prick?

Read the a knight of the seven kingdoms if you haven't already. After that check out the Witcher books if you're still thirsty for content.

Holy fuck the interviewer is literally a fucking jonautist irl

Based loras WHY IS HE THE CHOSEN ONE THOUGH tyrell

Wig pics when

>that one guy determined to drive the meme right into the bedrock

He's probably trying to join the Hall

How do you think they will mishandle Rhaegar next season?

Knowing D&D's bias he may be one character not ruined.

Wtf I love loras now?

Are you so new you didn't include my meme? Or is it forgotten :(

I didn't make it, but guessing your meme just wasn't that big when the image was made

The interviewer is pretty much the 50 pounds lighter version of how I imagine limey unwashed jonautists look

I remember the double dagger meme during S5, but there's no point shaming autists that don't force their memes anyore. I just threw in the autists that posted during S6 off the top of my head because they know who they are and most of them are still here posting the same shit.

From left to right is the Jonautist, Dusty Mesa poster, Maisiefag (though image is from the anti-Maisiefag), Jonsafag, Branpedos, "Thank you Uncle Benjen" spammer, Soapyfag, CIAnsa, Stannisautists, Frogfu fag and Bradamante. Only exception is the Darkstar poster who wasn't an S6 autist but I just slapped on to fill space.

>Bran's mark breaks the magic on the Wall letting the Walkers through
>Bran's mark breaks the magic in Winterfell letting the Walkers raise the dead Starks in the crypts
>yfw

>that Webm

At first I thought he might never finish the books because he is getting old and fat. Now i'm wondering if he might not finish them because he has killed himself.

I REALLY feel like Alt Shift X is ironic. Like he makes videos (Really good ones btw) for normies to collect paychecks, but he doesnt seem like the kind of guy who would support such shitty reddit """ship"""

>Like he makes videos (Really good ones btw

I've head he just takes what people already say and discuss in reddit threads and makes it into a video. That doesn't sound "really good" to me.

>such shitty reddit """ship"""

jonsa is beyond reddit now.

It's out there alive in the world, a living meme touching all media and almost all game of thrones websites, Winter is Coming even has an editorial about it.

This guy gets it

>I REALLY feel like Alt Shift X is ironic.

When did you realise that?

Jonsa was ruined the moment it became mainstream. It was mostly tolerable when it was just a small community on tumblr, funnily enough. Now all it has going for it are batshit shippers and reddit's incest fetish.

And you're right, nothing Alt Shift X comes up with is original. I don't understand how people became so obsessed with him in the first place. Because his narration makes them think their shit theories are more valid? I don't know.

This is the worst /got/ general I have seen in at least two days!

>frogfaggotry

Why? cause frogposting is down?

Winter is here, Meera's hibernating

>Bran fixes things by going back in time to build the wall he breaks

IT'S CYCLICAL

If he knows what will bring it down he did a shit job building it in the first place

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

"lol"

Rewatching that King in the North scene.

Still 10/10

Its a bastardisation and an insult to the original scene.

>qyburn
>not cool

>bastardisation

Well Jon is a bastard being made king over a trueborn

>an insult

No

Screw you Uncle Benjen

Why did the show forgot that Davos isn't from the North and actually has a family to go back to? Even if the show made (most? all?) of his kids die, what about his wife? And if he's just going to hang out somewhere, why not just hang out at home?

>“The old High Septon told my father that king’s laws are one thing, and the laws of the gods another,” the boy said stubbornly. “Trueborn children are made in a marriage bed and blessed by the Father and the Mother, but bastards are born of lust and weakness, he said. King Aegon decreed that his bastards were not bastards, but he could not change their nature. The High Septon said all bastards are born to betrayal… Daemon Blackfyre, Bittersteel, even Bloodraven. Lord Rivers was more cunning than the other two, he said, but in the end he would prove himself a traitor, too. The High Septon counseled my father never to put any trust in him, nor in any other bastards, great or small.”

Reminder that Cat was right in the end, Jon did steal her children's birthright.

Cause hanging out at home isn't putting in an effort to keep Walkers from buttfucking Westeros icy and dry

What's the problem boy? your legs don't work so you have to crawl a mile to the wall on snow, with the undead hunting you? when I was your age I had to crawl on lava everyday to get to school, and didn't have any limbs. Kids these days....

Hype is kill. Sue from WOTW debunked it on her twitter.

Ned really could have fixed a lot of problems by fostering Jon early and then betrothing him early (or making it known Jon was joining the NW but even then).

>even Bloodraven

She was definitely right about this one

Reminder to "bro"raven fag how he got sent to the Wall in the first place and why he's not still Lord Commander if he's alive.

>Jon did steal her children's birthright.

Lady Lannister, or is it Bolton, did that herself. And it'll probably be Robb's will that makes Jon king instead of proclamation

>someone falling out of a dragon
>no evidence whatsoever
WotW is resorting to shameless click bait, uh
Guess traffic must be jn an all time low

>battle happens near water
>someone falls into water
>OMG WHAT IF HE FALLS FROM A DRAGON?

Is that the obvious conclusion they came up with?
Because I'd think falling off a ship before that.
Then falling of a bridge.
And a few dozens other conclusions later, falling of a dragon.

>One can like little boys without being a pedo

You have dormant pedo tendencies, the not so distant relative of the pedo, you degenerate apologist.

Why can't you just escape from it?

Yeah it's probably incredibly dull and it's probably an extra

>liking a little boy is degenerate

I guess all your aunts are degenerate then?

This, tbqh.

>Bran is a boring stupid character
No, Jon is a boring stupid character. Bran is the only character left in the series with any sort of narrative potential.

Mine are, yes.

What about Jaime?

Jaime is a submissive fuckboy

Pro tip, don't respond to branfags

Euron raping Jon Snu

No.

Gonna get cucked by an Ironbabby

He gets thrown off a dragon into the water didn't you read the spoilers?

Finn Jones is the faggiest branfag and hates jon and dany

How long until jonsa makes its way into the writer's room and to Dave Hill?

How long until it reaches George's ears and he can't control his incest fetish?

How long until his wife likes it cause Kit gets her wet?

Did you just make that now?

That's cute.

BASED FINN

JONAUTISTS BTFO

George's wife only gets wet to Maisie.

you guys are still alive?
sheesh

I see literally nothing wrong with this though

she doesnt care about maisie she cares about the character arya for some inexplicable reason

mfw Jon is revealed to not only be Rhaegar's son, but still a bastard. He goes from being a respected bastard of Ned Stark to a reviled bastard rape baby whose father was a psychotic emo rapist.

mfw Lyanna Mormont spits on Jon while he begs for mercy on his knees in front of the Northern lords.

Jon's going to neck himself and it's going to be great.

soup is good for the body and soul

/got/ eternal, like Frankenstein's monster, is almost entirely made up of dead memes.

The impression i get from quite a few members of the cast is that theyre fucking tired of jon since he became the only thing anyone was ever asked about post season 5, including actors whos characters never have and never will interact with him

i imagine that must be pretty damn annoying to be part of an ensemble cast and get bombarded by an annoying as fuck fanbase that acts like theres only one character on the entire show

>theyre fucking tired of jon since he became the only thing anyone was ever asked about post season 5,

muh who is Jon Snau's real pappy?

If Jon is boring than Bran is the equivalent of white bread.

dumb showfag

more like get bombarded by annoying as fuck writers that think theres only two characters on the entire show (jon and dany)

why are the cast dressed like amish people in those leaked set pictures

It's what they wear under their armor

Yara and Theon don't have narrative potential?

That aside, I agree about Jon. I loved him in the first book and then he became this dumb guy who just goes along with things, who's only narrative is 'muh bastards' honor, guys!' In the show he's little more than eye candy.

I think Bran is at least somewhat interesting with his warging and green-seeing and having the true claim to the throne.

My Grandpa is pushing 90 and he loves Asoiaf and fuuuuuuuu he won't live to see it complete.

We probably won't either if GRRM croaks.

did kinvara stow away on one of danys boats

will there be a redpriestbowl

Maybe she read the books... Arya is more enjoyable in the books.

Falling off dragon into water could be legit, it's inevitable at least one dragon will be killed next series so they look less invincible.

If truth about Jons Targ parentage becomes common knowledge Sansa may move to take him out with LF, probably resulting in those two being killed because Jon will surely make the end after being revived.

I think we can see some major character deaths next season to hype it up for white walker assdomination in final season which will end with Sam finding the key to either removing the white walker magic leaf and her degenerate friends made or saving the wall/securing safety

LOTR 'you bow to no-one' style ending with jon and possibly dany, hope dany dies soon though to mix it up and avoid a super cliched ending

>tfw ned 2.0

>Yara and Theon don't have narrative potential?
Not really. Next season will involve them confronting Nuncle Big Cawk on the high seas with Caloreesi by their side. Yara will continue to be awful, and Theon will shiver some more before finding his strength and dying in battle. Then that thread will be over. Kelly C's navy will be nearly decimated, but will prevail. She herself will get carried away to Dragonstone on Drogon's back. She'll find massive caches of obsidian and conveniently take them to the Night's Watch at some point. But ultimately Yara and Theon's story is wrapping up.

good post

i think one of yara and theon will survive and be sent by dany or the final victor (presumably jon) to rule the iron islands, probably theon because muh redemption

I think Yara will survive. Theon will die because he's a fucking white male. Mostly.

But mememing aside, I do honestly think Theon will die a hero by the end of the series. And I'm not anti-theon by any means, Alfie is one of my favorite actors on the show, but I do get the impression that's where they're headed.

99% chance theon dies via execution by jon in front of a heart tree (because this is stannis' storyline in the books)

>hope dany dies soon though

She will.

House of the Undying visions and she can't have kids anyway so her House and dreams have Jon to carry them on instead

The show started going downhill when Stannis died. Jaime and Varys are the only big players left that have any gravitas. Everyone else is a combination of female, insane, dying, a child, or LF.

Olenna is the only based character left. RIP Stannis, Tywin, The Blackfish, Roose Bolton, and Ned.

>olenna

mate she's dead by the end of season 7

I've heard this twice about the visions but not sure which part you mean? I'm rewatching s6 at the moment but dunno if it's in there

>muh mature men
>muh daddy issues

Fuck off already with this shit.

John autist was right about John coming back, though.

And yeah, that was totally /got/

>I've heard this twice about the visions

It's not from season 6

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l7VuGknEfQY

Dany goes from the throne room, to beyond the Wall, to reuniting with her dead family that's happy and whole

>The show started going downhill when Stannis died

Oh god, he thinks Stannis is actually dead lmao

They did a bunch of interviews together in january and they were literally gold

youtu.be/ymLSbeEeERg?t=25m

>Q: shag marry kill- margaery, missandei, ygritte?

kristian: lets kill missandei because who cares

youtu.be/ymLSbeEeERg?t=4m50s

>Q: what character are you the most connected with

finn: (names a bunch of characters) no love for tyrion, no love for jon snow, no love for danaerys. kill them all, be done with them. they're the most boring characters.
kristian: yeah they are

theres another interview they did where finn ripped into the hysteria over sansas rape scene that was pretty fucking based but im too bored to look for it again (it might be in that same video or a different one)

Ahh yes, I remembered the thrones scene but forgot about the drogo reunion. I'm not convinced it's inevitable though.

jason momoa was rumoured to be on set recently I think, but probably flashback sequences.

I do think the lack of balance to the cast with all the the males of that archetype removed hurts the series a bit, if that's how you meant that.

Also way too much focus on Sansa in resent seasons in particular. I mean, fuck, Danny is awful but at least she has dragons and bravery on her side, Sansa is this weak victim of circumstance who they weirdly try to play off as strong and dignified on the show. The push the stronk womyn narratives on the show way too hard, to the point where the women all feel like they are essentially the same character to me, unlike in the books.

Is he, dare I say, /our guy/?

he was probably just crashing the set to say hi.

He wasn't on set, he was in town to be a Guinness shill and met up with D&D at a bar

See, I'd be fine with Theon dying at the end of his redemption arc if it were something that made sense like freeing Winterfell from Ramsay. These predictions are just so sloppy and ham fisted that they're probably true of the tv show.

I just hope the books are better if the fat man ever finishes them. I'm mostly here for the books, it's a shame how the show has gone.

in hindsight these answers make it so obvious they were both getting killed off and couldnt give a shit anymore

I'm not sure if this isn't just jealousy cause their characters don't do much and are largely ignored, memed, or been fucked in the transition from book to screen

In the books Stannis intends to burn Theon. This has led to the Azure Theon theory, which would certainly be more interesting than 'hero narrative honor derp is the chosen one, surprise!'

I kind of like the idea of Jon being a red herring.

someone asked finn what he thought about the changes from book loras to show loras and his answer was literally "i dont care"

he thinks his show arc was more interesting and gave him more to do than the books would have

>he thinks his show arc was more interesting and gave him more to do

When did he say this? Wanna make sure he couldn't badmouth the show cause he was still acting in it.

And how? They made Loras a total faggot who did nothing but flirt with men, fuck men, confess to fucking men and admitting how weak he is

doesnt sound like he's saying it just because he doesnt want to badmouth the show.

here:

youtu.be/ymLSbeEeERg?t=36m50s

Sansa was such a top cutie back then

My problem is that the majority of the people left are clueless idiots that don't know how to play the game in the first place. The only seasoned military leaders left are Davos and Jaime.

>how to play the game

You can either go to r*ddit or stop using that pretentious fucking pharse, you ass licking faggot.

Also Jaime isn't a seasoned military leader, he's a huge fuck up in battles. Neither is Davos. You're such a turd eater.

are you 10 years old?

Stop assuming people are your age.

That's a good point that everybody competent is dead. Davos and Jaime are both amateurs at the art of war. The real badasses who actually knew what they were doing all got killed:
Stannis, Rob, Tywin, Ned, Robert, et al.

Good point, actually.

True that Jaime was more of a great combatant, not a great leader or strategist.

Davos actually showed a lot of promise in the books. There's that great chapter from the Battle of the Blackwater where it's Davos pov and he's critical of their general's decisions. He's essentially someone who'd make a great military leader but he is still fairly new to his station, and lacks the pull greater lords have.

I think the author is a real fan of the forgotten underdog. The survivors/winners are always the guys who got sand kicked in their face at the beach and who stayed home from Prom.

What was that Tyrion said?

"Cripples, bastards and broken things."

literally getting this upset over canon lexicon

Why does nobody ever accuse Doran of being a pedo? He loves watching children play all day. There is a line in AFFC Areo says angrily "No one is to ever interrupt the prince while he is watching the children at play." Sounds sketchy as fuck.

Well Tyrion knows some shit and he's still alive

t b h Tywin and the Blackfish were underdogs at some point. Remember that Aerys was raping Tywins wife and assigned his heir to the Kings Guard. The Blackfish was literally the black sheep of the Tullys. Very few characters of GRRM's could at some point be considered underdogs.

>I think the author is a real fan of the forgotten underdog.

Yeah he's admitted as much. He finds their lives are more dramatic and shit

It would have been fine if the show progressed in a way so that the new generation was shown to be overtaking the older generation and inheriting their knowledge, competence, and shrewdness. But no, the end game cast is made up of drooling morons, particularly Sansa and the Sneks .

I agree that Tyrion knows some stuff, but he's still pretty inexperienced compared to Robert or Stannis or Rob. Tyrion saw the Blackwater and then the attack of the Masters with the catapults, but that's it really. I agree that he's not a dumbass, but a seasoned battle commander he is not.

Underdogs: I have not read the books and only have the show to go by, but I think even as a boy Tywin had contempt for his father's weakness and "knew" he was going to be the badass that would fix it. The Blackfish was like an older Han Solo on the show. He decided what was going to happen including when he was going to die and how. I dunno bud, they are both pretty alpha.

The winner/survivor underlings are the Bastard Jon Snow and the dwarf Tyrion and the Slutty Baby Momma played by Indira Varma whose name I forget.

>overtaking the older generation and inheriting their knowledge, competence, and shrewdness.

Nah, that's cliche. More of a twist if the competent die and then people who have little to no business running shit have to try anyway

>Why does nobody ever accuse Doran of being a pedo?

Because you're a newfag and it's an old meme.

Well, that's exactly what's happening. I guess GRRM(with input from D&D) might be buttering us up for the WWs to inflict quite a lot of damage because people are so woefully unprepared.

Because handicapped pedos aren't threatening.

Kit is such a filthy manlet.

She's still gorgeous bitch nigger fight me.

isnt it known that kits kind of an asshole in real life

yeah, apparently he's a little bitch when plebs just look in his direction. There are numerous stories of him being a twat in pubs in Belfast. I'm surprised he hasn't had his ass beaten yet.

She's hot now, not cute

>TINY
>NORTHERN
>PECKERS

For GAPING LADY BOLTON LANNISTER HOLES

its not just fan accounts. speaking of finn jones interviews at around 33:00 he starts talking about d&d playing pranks on the cast and calls out kit for being "quite vain" and kristian kind of gives a weird knowing look when he says it

youtube.com/watch?v=0GXzl4uUzoE

good one Chip...

Is that maybe why he's an ass?

the show isn't even running

1) Betrothed to a boy who beheads her father, beats her, and humiliates her in public
2) Falls in love with a known pillow biter who could never love her
3) Married to a drunken dwarf that she finds replusive
4) Her mother's stalker starts stalking her
5) A faggot with a harp tries to rape her(book)/she is sold to a psychotic rapist with a gore fetish(show)

Sansa is going to become a lesbian

He does seem to have all the signs of Manlet rage.

This must've pissed him right the fuck off on the inside

as long as she doesn't taint a good waifu with her aura of shit.

She can have Myranda Royce or something.

>lifting with gloves.

99% of the people in Westeros have it worse than her, and because of a war she helped start.

>please D&D don't make us have a sex scene together
>he's like my little brother

can't risk harming his tiny manlet hands.

so basically while alfie is sweet and professional and doesnt complain about losing his job unexpectedly or even question it, kit throws a fit because he thinks he'll have to sport a scar on his face for the remainder of the series. on top of just generally being a shitty actor, why the fuck does he have fans

Wincest foursome when?

But seriously, Sophie is on record saying she could never do sex scenes with Kit because she wouldn't be able to stop laughing. He must boil with manlet rage everything she emasculates him in public.

>why the fuck does he have fans

Cause he's handsome and plays a major character in a hit tv show

Did da king in da norf travel to hobbiton or something

It's the only place where he won't have to look up when talking to people

they all died

are you retarded

manlet in the norf

He's rich and can fuck any girl between the age of 18 and 35. Somehow I don't think he really gives a shit.

It's strange, she's wearing heels in this pic and here but doesn't look that much taller than him but looks huge here The lifts in his shoes can't be that good compared to her heels that'd add at least a bit more difference than there already is.

It's the pussy you can't get that makes you want it the most and gets you the angriest sometimes user.

Even fame, fortune, and pussy doesn't erase the shame of being a manlet.

Yeah it does, though.

Who does this manlet shit benefit? You shouldn't take pride in something you haven't worked for, that includes being tall. You also shouldn't feel bad if you're shorter than average.

>You shouldn't take pride in something you haven't worked for, that includes being tall.

Manlets are a meme because they bring it on themselves; because they can't accept their height and compensate for their inferiority is other ways. Shorts guys != manlets.

>You shouldn't take pride in something you haven't worked for, that includes being tall. You also shouldn't feel bad if you're shorter than average.

That's not how real life works.

People get called beautiful and praised for features they were just born with and enhance using makeup, outfit, shoes, etc.

And people get shit on or called ugly for features they were born with and can't just hide with makeup, outfits, and shoes.

What is that thing in the far left?

kek, he's 5'8", so while still a manlet, it could be worse. Pretty sure Sophie's still hurt that Kit blabbed about the love letter she wrote him when she thought Jon died.

Plus the fact that Kit is dating a prettier fellow redhead must infuriate her inside. You would be stupid if you don't think Sophie isn't a total slut that would suck Kit's cock dry if he asked for it.

when will he come back? ;___;

Yeah, Sophie is still hurt by that, tried to take stupid jabs at Kit at Comic Con saying he farted a lot on set

>prettier fellow redhead

Sophie's color comes from a bottle m8.

Not until it's canon

The tourney of Ashford theory existed long before the show made JonSa a thing.
>Mad Mouse is working for Varys
>Varys is an Aegonfag
>Mad Mouse is charged with bringing Sansa to KL for Varys
It really sounds like another political match is being cooked up for Sansa. Doubt it will work out though. Aegon will probably be seduced by Arianne.

Bran getting off to a flashback of Lyanna and Rhaegar fucking.

After following Stannis for so long, he probably felt lost without someone to serve.

Post scenes you desperately want to see but you know probably won't happen.
>This fat, smug, cockless fuck getting the shit beaten out him

I met this really cute boy on Facebook who looks so much like Bran. It's crazy. We're going on a date this weekend. I'm so excited.

Dany and Drogon going at it while Jorah stands to the side, watching in tears.

This greedy, smug, traitorous fuck getting the shit beaten out him

I know this is false flagging but anyway

Yeah that too. By his childhood bully, Edmure, I hope.
I only prioritise Varys because Littlenigger has been put in some precarious situations, and things have gone wrong for him before.
The fat fucker, on the other hand, is always a step ahead of everyone, and his autism has finally acted up too much, now that he wants a Tardgaryan restoration. Nothing has really gone wrong for the eunuch, so I'm wishing it does soon.

He's 17. Very legal.

Maisie "bastard child of a fridge that got raped by a cave troll" Williams memes will never stop being funny.
And I love me some froggo posting

Post DJ Hodor youtube.com/watch?v=kFTPjwy8JNc

>greatest swordsman who ever lived
>killed by a sneaky froggo

Comfy

Manlet posting is so cozy.

Watch Jonsa happen next season. Too many cast members have brought it up for it not to be true, it's like how they denied the Jonsus resurrection last year. I just hope CIA is involved, /got/ needs a threeway scene with actual main characters

Fucking based.

>page 9

>all this Kit bashing

He probably is a piece of shit, but some of you sound as mad as those two actors who were let go.

post verticals

Or maybe it's because she's close to him like a brother? It sounds more like you are projecting.

>The real badasses who actually knew what they were doing all got killed:
>Stannis, Rob, Tywin, Ned, Robert, et al.

Yet, they all got killed at some point.

Who Finn and Kristian? Well Finn's career is going to be way more prosperous now that hes playing the lead on a Marvel show where he isnt the butt of a joke every time we see him and Kristian is more of a dj.

not fit to breed

not fit to lead

bran can't be king

>Too many cast members have brought it up for it not to be true,
>literally just Sophie

Is this bait?

Daily Reminder Kit is cheating on /our/ girl with Lardessi

>Arguably the two most famous people on Game Of Thrones used to hook up back when the show first started. Then he started seeing someone else on the show who is not as famous and the hookups fizzled out. Apparently though he is now cheating on that someone else with the first co-star again. Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen)/Kit Harington (Jon Snow)/Rose Leslie (Ygritte)

Jon is no longer our king

AZOR BRAN AZOR BRAN AZOR BRAN

Post drag queen hodor

Sounds like it would be too much of a detour in the story to have Sansa kidnapped or be set up with Aegon. And how would Mad Mouse get her to Varys anyway? Dude's hard to find and the reward is from before he abandoned the Crown and is a reward from the crown for finding her for Joffrey's murder

Funny enough with the tourney, even though a Targaryen was the champion that first day, he wouldn't be able to marry or crown that girl anyway since he was already married. Which means if Aegon is involved in Sansa's story, he'll be unable to marry her just like Valaar

Is projecting the new buzzword of /got/?

>Ned knowing what he's doing

What?

SNU SNU!

Sophie Turner without makeup

WTF

Is that the body double that was on set or is this from something else that's probably old?

Does anyone else think Cercei didn't make up the story about Margery taking that we wuz kangz guys bbc? Something just tells me that Marg fucked him for real and Tommen is a bbc creampie cuck.

She looks shorter then kit. Aren't body doubles supposed to be as tall as the body their doubeling as?

>Jonsa

>literally plebbit's ship

>literally the only thing plebbit still make sup gay theorycrafting about

>literally all plebbit talks about when discussing ships

>"hurr dis Cred Forums's ship bruhs"

No one will ever agree with you, even after all the months you've spent trying to meme it. Get out.

Nah she's to smart to do something like that. the tansey tea was for one of her cousins/friends

>mfw not only does Jonsa never happen, but Trump gets elected, plebbit gets a change of management after the admins get indicted for abetting Clinton's email coverup, and then this show ends

Degenerates about to get BTFO the world over, it's glorious!

projecting & degenerate

They'll use tricky angles and not have them stand right next to each other I guess.

Or it's for small quick shots where we won't notice

Based as fuck desu

honestly maybe jeyne poole....she's got this look where people might have thought she was pretty when she was younger but now is kinda plain looking, while also having somewhat of a stark looking face, which would help convince everyone she's arya

Smelly Riverlands tavern whore #521456

Sophie can look good with her hair down, but Jesus Christ, Maisie is fucking hideous.

Ah! The two best words for ruining discussions in the world. We should all feel proud of ourselfs

>too smart to fuck around
>not smart enough to avoid openly getting a contraceptive from a Lannister toadie
If you say so.

What's his end-game?

New Thread
>

She's pure I tell you!
PURE

>early
>forcing his blind item bullshit
>forgot backlink

kys

>300 is early now
>nitpicking
Kys desu senpai

>300 not being early
>calling out early faggotry threads being nitpicky

kys

Fuck.you trump nigger I'm with her

>still not at bump limit

>Rob
>Ned
>knowing what they were doing

When it comes to war and battle, yes

>still blonde

welp

>stumble upon GoT/AsoIF fanfiction
>it's all yaoi/slash
>stumble upon GoT/AsoIF crossover fanfiction
>it's all yaoi/slash
this is gay as fuck man

>tfw no kino like episode where Stannis and Jon retake Winterfell that ends with a shot of the BAratheon and Stark banners side by side