Is your fragile white body even ready, Cred Forums?

Is your fragile white body even ready, Cred Forums?

>not Idris Elba

Dropped.

stop trying to be black, you faggot.

Depends if my guy pulls through if you catch my drift

>Giga nigger: The series

Maybe

>Netflix original series

FUCKING
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

OOGA BOOGA BLOX NOOD: The Show

I don't mind Luke Cage so I might watch it but it doesn't change the fact that JJ is shit.

He already has a job.

*SMACKS LIPS*
*GETS SHOT*
*GETS WIPED OFF THE WORLD'S ANUS BY THE CHINKS*

How can I even compete?

Him and the doctor were the only good parts of JJ

WE WUZ SUPAHEROES AN SHEEEEIIIIIT: A Netflix Cash In Series

how could you hate this? That trailer is 100% prime blaxploitation kino.

Its fucking shaft with superpowers.

A black man being bulletproof is weirdly relevant in the modern police violence context.

Pretty sure it was back then too.

shit I forgot this was coming tonight

when was it ever not relevant to black men in general?

That's a terrible way to meet your real dad.

>Boss Nigger: Tv Series

>how could you hate this
Probably just hate black people for no reason, apparently.

insecure white bois: the thread

>no reason

BLOX NOOD BLOX NOOD *destroys America*

Niggers getting BTFO: The Bread

Still doesn't feel right.

you want black people to focus on their own shit instead of demanding changes to white people tv-shows?
You want black people to have their own heroes instead of changing skin colors of white ones?
You want black people to strive towards ethical behaviour instead of glorifying gangs and blaming society?

Because that show seems to be on the right track in all these regards.

>shafted in favor of jessica
>cucked out of a chunk of his own show
I'll watch Iron Fist, thanks.

yiss

Obviously. It's just moreso right now. Ten years ago you didn't have actual videos of black men getting shot on national news every single week.

How come there aren't any reviews even though it comes out tomorrow?

>destroys America
If by "America" you mean "country run exclusively by white hetero males" then why don't you cry about it.

Review-copies go to journos on advance DVDs, this is streaming. Why risk leaks.

>Who is the President of the United States?!

But there have always been reviews for their shows days before their release.

There are tons of review. Literally google "Luke Cage reviews" you halfwit.

The reviews say the opposite. But they also wrongfully labeled JJ a feminist show so they're just creepy shills I guess.

if its about a black dude killing gang members and fighting drug lords to keep the hood clean then its blaxploitation.

>JJ
>not a feminist show

>Jessica Jones without Kilgrave and with more blacks

I mean I'll give Netflix the benefit of the doubt since they're 3 for 3 at the moment, but I am skeptic.

Only quads can kill him, maybe.

You wish. Hell, I wish.
It's just going to be a long string of social relevant cases until the last stretch of episodes, where they juggle unraveling the endgame of the first season and setting up some other fucking show. And they'll probably fuck that last part up.

Are you counting DD S2 as a success? Elektra everything was awful

>tfw you can pound his sweet ass as hard as you want and he can take it

>Are you counting DD S2 as a success?
Punisher was so good that he gives it a pass.

Well in his defense, Cage doesn't have an Eletra. Then again, it'll probably have a sassy black woman who don't need no ironman.

Is a cage a prequel? I can't imagine Jessica not showing up a bunch if it isn't.

>tfw you can pound away all you want and he will always look back at you with a "is your little white dick even in yet?" look on his face

>super power is literally being able to survive police gunfire
BRAVO MARVEL

It'll have nobody watch it or care, then a bunch of articles calling everyone racist. Same with that black panther movie.

It'd be easier to make everyone in the US bulletproof that it would be to get these shooting sprees under control.

Sure sounds like Misty Knight. Ironically she does have a Stark tech arm though.

Ten years ago not everybody had a camera.

Then again who cares. Criminals are criminals.

Isnt Luke Cage pretty much indestructible?

wheres the drama when the character cant die

You're a fucking idiot.

Don't be silly, user.
It will have MULTIPLE sassy black women who don't need no ironman. Having just one is so '70s.

There's like twenty on Metacritic alone you fucking idiot.

(you) for Poe's Law

>destroys America
but they're not tho

>FUCKING
>WHITE
>MALE

>tfw it's a George Zimmerman episode.

>Is your fragile white body even ready
Whatever as long as there is much more scenes of him fucking Jessica Jones.

I don't watch tv shows leads by niggers.

Do you understand what WE WUZ means? Because Luke Cage has always been black and has been in comics since the 70s

Can't wait to watch it with my wife's son.

I hated his character in Jessica Jones

Marvel screen release #21,630 since turn of the millennium.

He's just parroting memes, man. This isn't 2008, no one fucking lurks to find out what shit means anymore.

>Implying black people are responsible for the first two points

What time is it released? i assumed it would be up now

this. I don't understand how anyone still gives a shit anout Marvel especially since all of their movies are rehashes of comics I've already read

it is not 30th in murrica yet

>Now, I have finally become The Dark Tower

Job or not.

He'd be a better Luke Cage.

He's already Heimdall. It'd be weird if "that black guy who used to own bar" looks exactly like "that black Asgardian who can see the souls of every living being in the nine realms".

That guy who looks like Daredevil looks exactly like Batman.

Yeah I'm strawmanning you.

12.01am PDT
That's 6 and a half hours from now

>movie universe
>TV universe
>one continuity

lol ok

can we stop pretending tv shit matters and will ever be relevant to the movies?

Different universes.

Don't break the illusion, man. Even if they never ever crossover, people still like to think they could, because it's technically still the same cannon, so having the same actor in two prominent roles (see: not the salty black lady from Civil War or that background guy in prison in that One Shot) would break that suspension of disbelief.

Fine, but it will never happen.

I thought it was hilarious when the girl that plays Skye threw a fit over not being involved in movies.

Fucking TV stars man.

That's the beauty of it. Just like Spider-man, people have already accepted it won't happen, but it doesn't take away the fact that everyone would explode when it gets announced even if there's a possibility the eventual crossover actually sucks.

That's especially bad considering Agents of S.H.I.T. isn't even technically canon. I would love to see Charlie Cox or Krysten Ritter in the MCU, but I think their shows are just too mature for it to really fit; having a character appear in an Avengers movie who we have seen have penetrative sex on screen or give a monologue about rape feels a bit wrong.

30 years ago NWA was rapping aboit this shit. It's cute how you are like a little babby.

>the only black actor SJW know is Idris Alba

Budget Eva Greene was terrible and weird looking with her small head.

They're better at killing each other than being killed by Police.

THEY CALL HIM BOSS

He has indestrucable skin. He can still get hurt. Like if he fell off a building he'd look fine but his internal injuries might kill him

To be fair, even his internals are a little tougher than normal (diminishing degree the deep you get?) and he seems to heal well when something actually manages to hurt him.

Normal folks have died to the air pressure of a powerful air rifle to the head, let alone a proper shotgun under the chin. His bones should have been dust and his brain soup, eyes hanging out if they even survived.

I'm not familiar with this character, and I'm not a fan of super hero shit.

You might still be able to enjoy it, as street-level usually downplays the super power stuff. Though this is the most blatant one so far.

Hopefully it stays away from superhero trappings and it just pure blaxploitation.

Netflix is really spreading their original content pretty thin. How many superhero shows are they going to do?

>How many superhero shows are they going to do?
6. Just six.

I think black people have no purpose in life other than following whitey wherever he goes.

Also muh white wimminz (because black people secretly all want to be white and know they have no natural value, hence the rampant materialism and longing for white people)

>tfw you've been here for so long you can't tell what's ironic shitposting and what isn't anymore

You haven't seen Daredevil seasons 1 and 2, Jessica Jones, House of Cards, Narcos, Stranger Things, Longmire, Lilyhammer, and Marco Polo?

longmire isn't an original m8
i watched that show on a&e or something in a hospital while high on morphine lmao

It belongs to netflix now. netflix owns the rights to the previous seasons and all the new episodes are being produced by them. same with arrested development. they are considered netflix originals.