When should they have stopped?

When should they have stopped?

right before they made him into Cuddy's girlfriend

S3. It was the perfect ending.

S4 was a fucking mess. S5 was shit. The series became a shell of its former self. The new team was shit.

I think what they should've done was kind of reboot the show. Start the next with the new team already picked and go from there. And generally make not shit with shitty plots.

this

with the new team it was basically an endless parade of the same plot devices and every episode was pretty much the same

s00e00

>it's an House MD escapes from an insane asylum to ride his bike to the fair and causes his co-inmate to kill himself episode

hehe ebin

House's Mind/Wilson's Heart is where it should've stopped

>It's a Chase murders an African head of state and conspires wth Foreman and, later, Cameron and House to cover it up episode.

interesting way of remembering that episode user.

what are you implying?

my memory is crystal clear and House's face when the other guy jumps off the parking structure is burned into my mind for all eternity

just that they took that qt's car, not a bike, and the guy jumped because he was retarded, not trying to kill himself. also the retart lived.

>it's a House is almost molested by jailbait on spores episode

Season 4 had the best episodes

>it's a the dad fucked his daughter but it turns out it was the daughter who seduced the dad but then we found out the daughter was actually a son all along episode

They shouldn't have. :(

right after it reached maximum popularity so that I could get more A Bit of Fry & Laurie

Mystery....

>It's a Cameron fucks Chase strung out on meth because she thinks she has AIDS episode

great episode desu

season 2 ruined all the main characters.

season 4 ruined the best other character, crazy bitch.

Never. I didn't care about the quality, I just wanted House to be House.

>that episode where chase fucks that little girl with cancer
how the fuck did they get away with that?

>it's a House brings a gun to work episode

>that ending of the episode where it turns out to be a real, loaded gun
damn

End of season 4 was PERFECT. That reveals still kinda scares me, years later. Shoulda stopped there.

>It's a Taub impregnates Chase' kidnapped loli just hours after meeting her episode

Jesus, poor Chase.

>It's a House crashes a bus with no survivors episode.

>Its a House gets shot and ends in a coma and while in the coma dreams that Cuddy fixed his legs and lives a good life and then wakes up and tells Cuddy to do the experimental shit and fix his legs and he is fine for a few months and then goes back to being a bitter asshole episode.

>it's a that dude who's fucking penis and eyeballs explode in a hallucination episode

>it's a Foreman and Taub got high on House's Vicodin episode

>house does or says something mildly racist to foreman which turns out to be right