Say something about this show

Say something about this show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's shit

>September XX is there a reason they couldn't put 20?

Why is he pointing that firearm at me?

>Dude Steve Buscemi always wins lmao

season 1 and 2 were great

It's probably a placeholder you moron

Loved everything about it. Shame about the rushed final season.

>Terrence Winter killed Boardwalk for Vinyl

Post top tier characters

It was great aside from Gyp Rosetti. Finale was fantastic.

Joe Bananas

Even the worst seasons are pretty great.

The Sopranos
Breaking Bad
Boardwalk

>no Wire
>no Mad Men

Gyp rosseti was phenomenal though

>Mad men

Heh! I'm actually watching The Wire for the first time right now. I'm on the 3rd episode, and so far, it's boring AF.

>visually, it's not interesting (dingy and drab atmosphere). And yes, I realize that it's supposed to contribute to the realism, but the cinematography just sucks.
>too many mediocre actors
>too many overacting niggers
>it's so borderline Law & Order-tier
I'm gonna a give it one more episode, and then I'm probably done with it.

And since you like Mad Men, I'm not very optimistic about The Wire improving.

>forgot the reason why I've basically stopped coming to Cred Forums
>see this

See ya, fag.

I keep forgetting to watch it despite owning the first two seasons

how old are you?

I mean, The Wire is very overrated but it's still a good show and those are some odd complaints

How can you say The Sopranos is the best show ever and not like Mad Men? Are you just a gangster-fag?

32. Part of the problem is that I have a hard time sympathizing with niggers, and so that's gonna take away from my ability to become invested in it.

Jimmy was the only thing holding it together.

Mad Men is basically a slightly elevated soap opera. But yeah, I guess I am kind of a gangsterfag.

this honestly, without jimmy it just lost that spark, it felt like it had little cohesion.

>X is a soap opera
The most meaningless tv criticism ever. Explain why it's bad without using the phrase

it was really fucking good until they killed of michael pitt, then it got really good again in season 4

then it got cancelled and season 5 was a rushed disappointment

The quality of the writing declined in season 4.

That and it had a really good twink in one episode who could've become recurring by working for Nucky but he got shot for reminding Nucky of Jimmy

something about this show

First 3 seasons are great

This.
> no Eli and Van Alden shennanigans on valentines day
> Rothstein dying offscreen

So many missed oppurtunities.

S1, 2 and 5 were GOAT

S4 was shit but entertaining

S3 was just shit

Van Alden's storyline in S5 was fucking 10/10

Cred Forums really is a mental illness.

Van Alden was a walking missed opportunity. Even Michael Shannon was disappointed with how the character went

>I wasn’t always happy with what was happening with Van Alden. I honestly thought it could have been a lot more interesting. I thought it fell into a very repetitive thing, particularly toward the end where he’s just being constantly humiliated and he tries to take it, then he loses his shit and does something bad and then he does it again. It’s a classic structure – it’s almost like a very dour Three Stooges. The great dark secret of humanity is that people love to watch other people squirm. They love to watch other people suffer, which is really strange.

Top tier show, only drop in quality imo was how cartoonish of a villain they made Gyp Rosetti
Season 5 is a very underrated season tbqh

>he can sympathize with this
youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng

lol ur gross dude

It's melodramatic and places too much focus on the love affairs.

And the Sopranos didn't?

>what is different cultures
>le multiple chinned cringing animal meme
Yep, you have a mental illness.

a mental illness is when you expect every person to accept and empathize with everyone from every race all of a sudden because "muh diversity" regardless of the person's social political and cultural upbringing.

therefore you should really go back to your r3ddit tier safe space fedora tipping community.

Yeah man, I'm the crazy one for not wanting to get pissed on.

>>le multiple chinned cringing animal meme
Why is it always Cred Forums shitposters that attach a reaction image to everything they post?

there's nothing stopping you changing your thinking, unless you do actually have a mental illness

>there's nothing stopping you changing your thinking
look up cognitive dissonance

You're really infatuated with the animal I posted. I bet if you blew air up its ass you could get it to piss on you.

Sure, but love and romance had little to do with it. And the violence and gangsterism balanced it out a bit.

top tier acting as it made me hate him on the same episode he appeared. couldnt wait till he was gone though, the character that is

STOP THIS

It's boring as fuck and a total waste of resources.

so it's a show you can empathize with, nice

I got about 5 episodes in and got tired of it.

Heard it gets worse.

you're a complete fucking idiot.

Richard Harrow is one of my favourite TV characters ever

Who are you quoting?

Agreed.
>death brings him sorrow
>the only thing people use him for is killing

are you me? i've started the wire like 3 times and never made it through season 1, like you said, it's boring af. mad men is trash too, all those retards on this board praising this garbage. nothing comes close to the sopranos.

I thought it was okay.

If you're a white person with a 1920's fetish you'll love it though.

Terence Winter just doesn't have it. I felt exactly the same about Vinyl as I did about Boardwalk Empire. He collects all the ingredients of a great show, but somehow it doesn't add up to a great show.

Cast is great, everything looks great, it's not BADLY written. But somehow, I just never cared about any of the characters or anything that was happening to them. A few years after watching it, there aren't really any great scenes or moments that stick in my memory. It's just a dull, consistent 6/10 all the way through

Sadly this is true, still love Boardwalk Empire

I've never seen such a bad decision in writing as killing off Jimmy. Seriously the show fell completely apart I couldn't even watch the last season.

He was great in I, Origins and gets to be the laughing man in the new Gits movie. I really wish he did more work, I really like him as an actor.

>I've never seen such a bad decision in writing as killing off Jimmy
>I really wish he did more work, I really like him as an actor

They didn't want to kill the character that soon, originally. They did it so they could fire Michael Pitt. Same reason they re-cast his role on Hannibal. They never say why, but this guy must be doing something to fuck up all these opportunities for himself. I've heard he has a drug problem, but that's just a rumor as far as I know.

He's undoubtedly a talented actor and he's got his own unique style, but there's something wrong either with his personality or his professionalism

Not as good as Vinyl but it's still okay. Solid 6/10

Love it. Rip Richard Harrow