youtube.com/watch?v=hubQSrKto7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

See those women? They used to be men

What a time to be "alive."

MILLENIUM

Damn. Those angels are rough

Who /ascended/ here?

>used to be

Imagine being a whore in that house and having to be all like "damn, corey feldman. you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific Michael Jackson face. I would totally have sex with you, both on the job and the real me"

"Awww yeah! This is my kind of country! Everyone free to live as they choose!"

skating audio nigga is a cool guy though
very useful and able to spout super fucking annoying lines

Imagine being one of Corey's Angels in that video and having to be all like "damn, Corey Feldman, you fuckin' fine, all talented with your violated body and horrific androgynous dead popstar face. I would totally have sex with you, both with and without monetary compensation" when all she really wants to do is catch AIDS from Charlie Sheen in his mansion. Like seriously imagine having to be an Angel and not only stand on that stage while Corey Feldman sings his disgusting lyrics in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his drug-addled, leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that song. Not only having to tolerate his gaunt visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him IT WASN'T THAT WEIRD, OK and DAMN, COREY FELDMAN SINGS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his soulless fucking gremlin voice contort into types of songs you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of C list actors and drug dealers and later alleged Jewish producers for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the trailer parks in Arkansas. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his lifeless face as he sucks it in to mouth lyrics suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "ASCENSION(for that is what he calls it)" MILLENIUM, the music he worked so hard for with his bands in the previous decades. And then the stage manager calls for another rehearsal, and you know you could hurl yourself out the window to the sweet release of concrete before the studio security could stop you, but you stand there and endure, because you're a fucking Angel. You're not going to lose your future waitress career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

defamer.gawker.com/i-accidentally-went-to-corey-feldmans-orgy-1203008847

HAIL THE DARK LORD BAGOOZE

tep kok

Mods are asleep, post Coreys

Do you think Corey Haim's death was actually caused by Bagooze and now Feldman is spreading the message about how dangerous Bagooze is?

thought it was a chloe moretz thread from the thumbnail

how desperately does this faggot want to be MJ?

Does he have an actual album and can we see it win a Grammy?

>the song is growing on me

Well California just lifted the statute of limitations on sexual crimes, meaning Corey can't keep using and abusing the hidden name of the person who raped Haim, or the person who raped him for attention anymore. Either he names them or he's just been bullshitting all along. He would have been sued for libel or slander if he did it before but now he can without worrying about that.

Someone pls shoop Corey's face onto the Mexican dinosaur and name the file "Yee-ee-ee-ee"

kek

Corey is cute, he is trying to be Charlie Sheen.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am 80% sure you just used Project Murphy to make that.

Nah it would probably do a better job desu

DELIRIUM

Is that why OP can show a picture with nipple but not get banned?

his head is perfectly square

Corey"slash"feldman

MILLENIUM

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=LDeKfxQ-1nU&feature=youtu.be

so much cringe I couldn't finish it lel

>musiKino

I did another one

kek

Cred Forums and Cred Forums's abondoned love child.

>tfw I have a crush on the blonde angel

GUYS WASSAMATTA WIFF DA YOUF

its so incredibly sad that, just like in the movie
>River Phoenix dies first and was doing best
>Corey Feldman gets fucked in the ass at a young age, metaphorically and literally
Just like in the movie
The other two did ok I guess.
That fat fuck Jerry O'Connell pisses me off tho.

THE GO FOR IT MUSIC VIDEO HAS FINALLY DROPPED

youtube.com/watch?v=A51nLFYhX8E

KINO

wow he even got Snoop Dogg to collaborate, he must rly be good

not bad
>would sway back and forth at party when this comes on/10

vocaroo.com/i/s0dsyxYxBV8L

this is from june 27th, whut?!

Is it possible that Cory is shilling on Cred Forums?

That e-mail to that music reviewer guy from Corey's manager saying he loved that the music reviewer guy slated Corey suggests that he's fine with negative publicity.

How deep does this shit go?

>Wil Wheaton is a writer who spends a lot of time crying and taking care of his wife's kids
Also Teddy owns the gas station Carrie blows up, but he's dead by that point because he died when he was 23.
Uhh I guess Jerry O'Connell settled down, although Vern lives in Castle Rock so it's safe to assume he got JUSTed by the monsters from The Mist?

2deep4u apparently

vocaroo.com/i/s1mXtl5H9TIQ

have I ascended yet?

Lel fucking faggot

That's some slick work there, reminiscent of Tom Waits in his prime, a quick ascension in this millennium in the service of Lord Bagooze

He's trying to find a calling in life.after having been hollywood's rapetoy and suffering years of substance abuse trying to cope.

Leave him alone.

Love this picture

vocaroo.com/i/s02a0xRqRHJw

>vocaroo.com/i/s02a0xRqRHJw
Music kino

lol minds me of the time i got b& fer talking bout b&ing lmao but othe r tim mods seid to me they says you are now in banned lmao but other tims i member not getting b& becaus i was replying to someone that replys to talk about getting b& lmao so this minds me of that lol

youtube.com/watch?v=hubQSrKto7U

He spent a DECADE on this album

The pasta that keeps giving

le millenom man

da youf man

Have any of you guys figured out what up with youth?

I'm more of an Ori man myself.

major claim is he hit the number 23 spot on a radio station that plays everywhere between L.A and Sydney...
So the Pacific ocean then Corey?

The island nations love Corey!

Brilliant.

they all about the we we we we we we we we we we we we we

Pumpkinninny

Your voice is kinda hot user.

Are the angels allowed to eat that cake? It doesn't look very vegan.

certified kino

Yeeet

watching this makes me feel sick.

>1138

whats going on with the chick's tits in the middle?