Cosby inspires new rape bill

Congratulations on your new legacy Bill

Other urls found in this thread:

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/corey-haim-corey-feldman-sexual-abuser-named-police-recording/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>niggers

Not even once.

>tfw some guy raped me 67 years ago but I don't have any proof, but it's ok because there's no longer a statute of limitations.

pissed off the wrong kikes

This

Does that mean there's no limit to how much I can rape in Cali?

good, cuz i was raped in my mother's womb

Very inspirational

Cosby admitted to it, dummies.

Proof?

California really is the worst state.

is this what they've been waiting for?

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/corey-haim-corey-feldman-sexual-abuser-named-police-recording/

Great, so now every drunk girl I fucked when I went to Stanford can retroactively say I raped them whenever they want because I never contacted them again.

Thanks a lot you fucking nigger.

meanwhile kikes in hollywood get away with raping children everyday

>Uncle Tom calls out kikes so bitter coalburners cry "rape".

ftfy

>Unlimited

>jews DINDU NUFFINS!

alledgedly

Double fucking Jeopardy
What a fucking joke.

They'll wait at least 20 years to see if you have any money first

This. And the same website, Radar, that posted this apparently knows some big pedo kingpin's name yet isn't releasing it because bullshit kike reasons.

Oh fucking snap.

note to self: don't rape anybody in california

unless you're a jew

I hope they're calling it the Cosby bill

>Roman Polanski right now

i don't get it

even the most uncle of toms are rapists

>note to self: don't have any relationship with a woman, look at a woman the wrong way or fuck anybody in california

Fixed that for you. Hell, don't give anyone your name.

Ah, yes, I look forward to the brave new world where 80 year-old rich men shall be accused of rapes there is no proof of and settle out of court because they don't have the stamina to defend themselves.

I'm not actually worried because everyone knows California is a containment zone for all the worst progressive urges the country can summon

I hope they call it the "SHAMALAMABEEDOOWOPABOOWAHBEEZOOPADOOWOP I DIDN'T GET PERMISSION TO SHOW HER MY PUDDIN POP WAAAAAAAAAAH" law.

those big nosed jews really have it in for cosby

>drop statute of limitation
>still can't collect evidence from something that happened 30 years ago

Okay.

so does Cred Forums hate black people less than women? you guys shit all over them until they rape a bunch of ladies

hello, reddit

Doesn't matter. Now, in California, all a woman has to do is kind of know you and if you make some money if they're crazy as fuck and need some attention they can just start throwing accusations of you and bring you to court.

Sure, the case won't win but the public horseshit you have to deal with as being accused means you're ruined as anyone successful.

The girls still have none. :^)

>Cred Forums - BLACKED likes BLACKED

Wew lad.
GIVE US BLACK SEED GIVE US BLACK SEED GIVE US BLACK SEED GIVE US BLACK SEED

Cosby did not rape those women. They are all liars.

Besides, as a disadvantaged black man, you don't know the pressures and pain he went thought that justify his actions. Give the guy a break.

Angela White Baby Black video when?

yea, how is this even going to work?

>"where were you on the night of October 15th 1982...were you raping this person?"
>"Nope"
>"well the victim says you raped her"
>"I'm a 67 year old man, how am I supposed to remember all the people Ive raped over the last 40 years?"

>tfw she saved the panties she wiped her snatch with after you fucked in a ziplock bag for thirty years just so she could fuck your life up someday

Some bitches are just that evil.

To be fair there's no proof beyond a washed up former star's claims. Why should someone's name be dragged through the mud when there's no compelling reason to think the claims are valid?

found the jew

They'll do all this, but they won't come out and just make a separate set of laws for sex crimes. It makes no sense to pretend that presumption of innocence still applies in these cases.

> Its ok for niggers to rape because they are disadvantaged and don't understand they are commuting crimes.

Liberal mental gymnastics.

Is Islam better than Feminism?

statute of limitations is there to protect defendants from miscarriages of justice, right? so what is there to prevent false accusations now? what is the burden of proof on decades old rape? you could easily say someone raped you 20 years ago and find a plausible witness to give false testimony

shes been blacked and yellowed

Except Radar said they had proof and had done a years long investigation, user.

Yes, but I want her to make an interracial creampie video and later confirm she got pregnant from it

Is this true? I haven't been following this, but it seems kind of sad that you can just turn someone into a pariah with zero proof

I hate niggers and I hate bitches.

I don't hate black people or women.

>Let's get rid of a centuries old legal tool
>Why
>Because muh vagina
>okay :D

>black people
nice try reddit

> Its ok for kikes to rape children because the holocaust and they are the chosen people.

Alt-right mental gymnastics.

>statute of limitations is there to protect defendants from miscarriages of justice, right? so what is there to prevent false accusations now? what is the burden of proof on decades old rape?

When you work on the assumption that no woman would ever make a false rape accusation, everything becomes a lot simpler.
I don't think we'll be seeing this applied to old biddies who diddled or whored out their kids anytime soon, though.

>Implying Wong's microdick could even approach satisfying that semen demon

>you're in your old age
>you piss off some woman
>she claims you raped her 60 years ago
>but since we're in a dystopian future...
>...it's up to you to prove your innocence

I don't see anything in the article or the links in the article saying that there's any proof beyond Haim telling some people before he died, and those people repeating his claims.

>67 year old case
>no proof
>going to trial
>getting a conviction
ur silly

Who said this?

And don't worry /r/TheDonald, I'm sure your kike presidential nominee will be just fine with you heebs raping all the children you want, him being such a big supporter of Israel and being so proud of his kike daughter and kike grandson whose dickskin he watched be cut off not long ago. I bet he even served it to the high Jew on a platter to win more kikepoints.

I don't have a problem with black people unless they're shitty on an individual basis. Women, however, are all complete garbage.

Look, I was a sleazy asshole in my earlier years and the general consensus among my former friends must be that I'm mentally ill by now, and even then, I've never done anything that could be misconstrued as rape. It's not that hard.

>> Its ok for niggers to rape because they are disadvantaged and don't understand they are commuting crimes.

This is sad, but true....

Just look at Nate Parker. Bitches still love that guy, & hollywood is panning that rapists next movie.

>rapists BTFO

> Its ok for niggers to rape because they are disadvantaged and don't understand they are commuting crimes.

Yes. The classic "they just don't know any better" argument.

Has their been an actual evidence that he raped anybody? Like physical evidence? Or do we truly live in a feminist Orwellian nightmare?

>he raped me
>and me
>and me
>and me

So if you were on the jury of a murder case with 10 eye witnesses you would just let them off because 'lel wut if they're lying'?

>>rapists BTFO

these fucking rapist apologists are shitting up this thread

1. A compact group of conspirators got together to try to put a story together and squeeze lawsuit money out of fucking Bill Cosby because they all happen to randomly know Bill Cosby
2. A rich nigger comedian forcefucked a bunch of women in the 80s
It seems kind of sad to me that you think the first scenario is more likely than the second

This is true though. If you're black, you often don't have access to schools.

Without schooling, you don't know "societys" definition of "right" or "wrong".

The guy does have a very good point about being poor.

feminism never killed anyone

>It seems kind of sad to me that you think the first scenario is more likely than the second

It's pointless to argue. See:

LOT OF WORDS FOR SUCH A POOR BAIT

10 jewish witnesses yeah i would acquit

Did he REALLY rape those women though? It's not like he was violent.

better than kike apologists

maybe you should learn what the term eye witness means

Well when you strawman it like that, I completely agree.

>This is true though. If you're black, you often don't have access to schools.
>Without schooling, you don't know "societys" definition of "right" or "wrong".

What if the niggers are illiterate?

Are they excused from right & wrong just cause they're ignorant?

Bill Cosby was the head of the Black Crusaders and Oprah Winfrey wanted his position so she concocted these lies against him to take him from his seat of power.

Tracy Morgan tried to call them out and he got 18-Wheeler'd for it. Heed my words, people. I fear they come for me next but the world needs the truth.

rich men rape every time they have sex.

we know it's the big noses. hitler was right

Yes.

Can anyone explain the new bill to me?

*WHITE men rape every time they have sex

>thread full of scared white rapists
My sides.

yeah. some hollywood jews dont like cosby

Cred Forums drones deserve to be tossed into the ocean wearing concrete boots. Back to your containment board you fat subhuman.

I am jewish though you antisemitic fuck

Hopefully you can be next in line to get your life ruined by some vapid whore.

What does this mean then?

why do your people suck infants bloody dicks?

Enough to warrant an arrest. Won't exactly be made public until the trial, though. June 6, 2017 is his court date. Then we'll know for sure whether this is a kangaroo court or if he really did daterape a lot of people.

white liberal woman are the great doom that will destory the untied states of america.

So, in other words, you have a lot of faith in the legal system. Good for you, it's rare to see that kind of idealism nowadays.

Doesn't matter if a girl says you raped her, you're going to jail for a while. My brother went to jail for 6 months because a girl said he raped her. He won the case but still 6 months is a long time.

Not necessarily, but what does it fix by killing/incarcerating uneducated blacks en masse? Nothing, because that's what we've been doing for 70 years and this is where it's brought us.

We have to cure the cause of societal illness, not the symptoms.

Can we just hang all the niggers, kikes, and in any way tumblr women? Can that be a thing? And Muslims too. It would be great for the world. I mean I'm not saying this Hitler fella was all good, he seemed to like Muslims for one thing, but he had a few decent points.

they all agreed to go to his place, getting drunk then taking pills, then they wonder why they wake up to bbc

Yeah why don't you hang the noose for us and test it?

if you're a man every woman you ever met at any point in your life can now sue you for raping her and unless you can prove you dindu it ur fucked

You deserve a slow, painful, horrible death.

>dumb cunts can now try to extort money from men by making false rape accusations about events that supposedly happened decades ago...

Yea, fuck California.

i hope America is added to the long list of countries you have been expelled from

Okay, I'll hang it and then you put your head in it, okay?

Boy user, you're smart, I didn't even think about doing a test run.

Maybe we could even do two!

Do you think Cosby would kill him if he had the chance?

hannibal jewess

I wish they'd stop this false accusation shit.

Also: commiefornia is a shithole.

>they will never bring back puddin pops because of this rapist nigger

It's funny watching alt right SJWs wrestle with which story furthers their agenda more. Notice how the Cred Forums infestation either claims rape is a fantasy or an undeniable fact literally based exclusively on whichever pushes their agenda at the time. Cred Forums are exactly the same as SJWs. Zero inclusion of facts in their "critical thinking."

My death, nor the death of any person will fill the emptiness in your soul, funposter.

>You're le fat
>Woman tries to argue

My soul is full of hatred you silly goose!

That which you hate the most is also that which you love enough to disturb your emotional equilibrium.

Nice double digits btw

>you have a lot of faith in the legal system
I'm terrified of the legal system, but that's besides the point. I can't think of a single possible situation where I end up "raping" a woman.

And like I said, I was an asshole to women. I did my fair share of convincing.

>Notice how the Cred Forums infestation either claims rape is a fantasy or an undeniable fact

What?

> SJW's think rape is the ONE inexcusable crime
> SJW's will excuse niggers for any crime

MFW:

> Be a nigger rapist