Anime general

Anime general

We can at least agree this is Kino right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NETX1NY8HHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that princess mononoke?

bro didn't you hear gook moot listened to us he actually made a board that always talks about anime! check it out!

i'm watching Death Note at the moment for the 5th time or something. it's so good

Who?

>anime disscusion
>on Cred Forums
wait, I though that summer is over.

Been watching this, good anime revenge Kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=NETX1NY8HHA
Maybe the most criminally under-appreciated anime, mainly because "its that Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin guy".
The OVA is totally different beast than anything in the series and quality is superb.
One of my favorate movies ever made.

Is there anything noteworthy that was made in the last 10 years? I look through various list, poinios, reviews, etc. and stuff warries from shit to meh.

I never finished the anime or manga but I've always loved that ova, I watched before any of the others and have seen it like 100 times the only other anime I did that with was EOE pure Kino.

From 2006 to now?
Nigga you been missing out, tons of Kino came out.

enlighten me

Even better
he made a board for the ones made insecure by Cred Forums mate!

Are you me? I've never liked Rurouni Kenshin either but i watch that OVA every year.

Easy.

Oh yeah, forgot about that.
10 years wasn't exact line, I had in mind recent couple of years an just typed 10. Can you give more? or just short list things worth checking?

You know they have a board where it's anime general 24/7. You should try it sometime.

cool
does this mean we can have a Cred Forums general and even a Cred Forums general now?

Is evangelion kino?

Reminder than no matter the topic, generals are cancerous threads which offer no discussion.