I love racism now!

I love racism now!

please don't tell me this involves my fertility goddess waifu getting blacked or i swear to god i will give that nazi sympathising cunt something to be euphoric about

The whole movie is basically an SJW's wake-up call for three hours.

It's about her getting blacked basically. That's the troll toll for becoming famous, You have to either fuck a nigger or suck an old jews cock.

>Lars Von Trier

More like a pretentious faggot's 'murica h8'ing and b8'ing after spending the least amount of money possible.

It's funny when I remember this movie and Dogville I remember there being an actual set.

>It's funny when I remember this movie and Dogville I remember there being an actual set.
that's the fucking genius of it. you imagine things that aren't really there, so it really demonstrates how useless all the bells and whistles are.

>breaks into double figures with a black baby
life is cruel

>tfw black and BDH is my favorite mommy in the game

So is the film actually watchable at all or should I just find something else to masturbate to

It's fucking amazing but you should really watch the superior Dogville first

>BIG
>BLACK
>DINGUS

WTF I LOVE SHIT ACTRESSES NOW

>Cred Forums honestly believes its own memes

It's actually anti racist if you are not autisitc

is he the ugliest director ever?

>I Hate Small Town America Even Though I've Never Been to America: The Movie"

No thanks.

I think I actually might this sounds like a better movie. Thanks

>9
NINE? Nine fucking children?

Just because it is specifically set in America doesn't mean it isn't about the failings of humanity in general, user.

Redheads man. They are all breeding machines, Something about them they like to stay pregnant, I know a guy that married one about 7 years ago, They have 5 kids now...

She's spent about 40% of her adult life pregnant. She's pregnant right now.

>She's pregnant right now.

Faked screenshot, she only has 2 kids.

>Not keeping our finest women constantly
pregnant and barefoot.

We need to make America great again!

>pregnant and barefoot
>and barefoot
already had the pregnant fetish but this adds an interesting dimension, I like it, nice user

Yes, and I bet Ron Howard jacked off to it, the Cuck that he is.

Yeah, the sparse set is hard to get adjusted to but it works so well. You can tell it's based off the large empty frames of Carl Theodor Dryer.

Actually it's about the inherent demonic energy ever present in the soil of the american continent

Im gonna have a massive hard on for Thick Gold

FUCK trier.

He's literally doing movies ot jerk off to them.

it's neither. it's about naive altruistic women who try to help people but get burned for it. whether it's her fault, the whites', or the blacks' fault, or just a mix of three.

>She's pregnant right now.
I hope she stays fat this time...