Spoilers: DCEU News

- Dan Trachtenberg is the top candidate to direct the Man of Steel sequel.

- Despite Margot Robbie signing to produce as Harley Quinn spin off, the film is not a top priority at the moment. However, Harley Quinn will remain part of the Suicide Squad for the sequel.

- The Suicide Squad sequel is expected to be more gritty. There's currently two scripts for the film. Both with different teams.

- Alfred will be part of on action sequence in Justice League.

- Steppenwolf will invade both Atlantis and Themyscira in Justice League.

- Zack Snyder and Geoff Johns have mapped out the DCEU until 2025. The current plan is to have at least six Justice League films.

- There are big plans for Sinestro after Green Lantern Corps. He will be one of the main focus of Green Lantern Corps alongside Hal Jordan and John Stewart.

- A Static TV series that connects to the DCEU has been discussed.

Why would a Superman sequel be a higher priority than a Harley Quinn movie? Didn't Suicide Squad kick the shit out of BvS, critically and financially?

>He will be one of the main focus of Green Lantern Corps alongside Hal Jordan and John Stewart.

Anybody that thinks with Geoff Johns in charge that we'll see another human Green Lantern other than Hal is out of their mind.

>- Zack Snyder and Geoff Johns have mapped out the DCEU until 2025. The current plan is to have at least six Justice League films.

you know that feeling when you had too much to drink and people offer you more

Not really.

The superman character is still more popular than Harley Quinn. There are probably some suits who are still worried about green lighting a female led superhero who isnt wonder woman.

>- Zack Snyder and Geoff Johns have mapped out the DCEU until 2025

>- The Suicide Squad sequel is expected to be more gritty. There's currently two scripts for the film. Both with different teams.
Never change, DC.

>- A Static TV series that connects to the DCEU has been discussed
Implying it's true, I don't mind Static Shock. But knowing Cred Forums they'll throw a hissy fit about it.

>It's a "fake leak" thread

>Cred Forums giving an ounce of fuck about Static

only if that old Jaden Smith rumor is true, which is pretty unlikely.

Even DC doesn't care about Static, especially with his creator dead, he'll just be another book that won't sell

fuck dude, i rly wanna see kyle, guy, and simon on the big screen t.b.h

>no source for these spoilers
smoke my pole OP

Because Harley is a side character. Always has been and it has served her well. Her comics sell well but they aren't anything ground breaking in terms of story. Not to mention Margot Robbie isn't strong enough to carry her own film.

WHEN WILL WE GET CATWOMAN AND POISON IVY?!

Static would be perfect for a series with the right writing and direction. Actually Rick Famuyiwa would be amazing for a Static series.

I'd like one adult ticket to the movie on the right, please.

>tfw it took Zack Snyder to bring the Acme Novelty Library Superman to the big screen

After Bvs I don't think many will be automatically excited for a Superman solo film. He looked really weak willed and impotent in Bvs (his second movie).

There is no way in hell I'd pay for a ticket.

>Hack Snyder has it mapped out for the next 19 years

YET PEOPLE WILL STILL EAT THIS SHIT UP

>Superman condones abortion

so who's the idiot here?
the girl who's prancing around while a fight is going on through the city?

or the person who made this thinking it was a serious point, even while it could be made about literally every public fight superman has ever had in any comic ever

Thank you

Right To Lifer Jesus Superman fucked her shit up, kek.

Didn't this character eventually die in the comics anyway?

Yes, but then they instantly retconned it because killing the child character in one of the most iconic Superman panels was a stupid idea by an edgy retard.

>Didn't Suicide Squad kick the shit out of BvS, critically

No.

>and financially?

No.

I'm sure he did. You know he only sacrificed him to save the world.

If All Star Superman was adapted accurately nuNerds would hate it as much as BvS.

wtf are you guys talking about, ASS was out of continuity.

Yes, it doesnt say 2050 at least.

As long as they keep Snyder to direct the cinematgrophy for kino scenes.

Het.

Thank you.

They'll complain about Superman being to powerful or Lex getting powers