Tim Burton is officially based

Tim Burton is officially based

>"Nowadays, people are talking about it more," he says regarding film diversity. But "things either call for things, or they don’t. I remember back when I was a child watching The Brady Bunch and they started to get all politically correct. Like, OK, let’s have an Asian child and a black. I used to get more offended by that than just... I grew up watching blaxploitation movies, right? And I said, that’s great. I didn’t go like, OK, there should be more white people in these movies."

>bustle.com/articles/186641-tim-burton-explains-why-miss-peregrines-home-for-peculiar-children-features-a-predominantly-white-cast

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/22/downs-syndrome-people-risk-extinction-at-the-hands-of-science-fe/
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/middle-ground
youtube.com/watch?v=JEHCtqVJyt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well his right especially about blaxploitation movies.

Is he finally back to at least decent tier now?

>he's fucking Eva Green

Every night until he gets her pregnant.

Oh boy, the king of hot topic said something racially charged. Can't wait for everyone who's shitting on him right now to go see his next movie twice in theaters.

the absolute madman

he's right

>is he finally back to at least decent tier now?
He has my vote. Although Sleepy Hollow, Sweeney Todd, and Beetlejuice will forever cement him as a bit more than decent-tier for me.

Of course he hates diversity, everything he makes looks exactly the same. Maybe if he tried making more diverse films once in a while they would be watchable.

Do you actually like Tim Burton or are you just clinging to anyone who falls in line with your politics?

cuck

>You can't say Asian child that's racisss
He is making a great point there shouldn't be a cast with every possible breeding outcome under the sun in every single movie

It's funny how diversity always translates to "more niggers". Why? Because deep down, we know that we need to fucking hold their hands.

I know that. I am just talking about how is his right now.

Even decent tier would be a huge improvement to what he is now.

>Sweeney Todd

I don't disagree

Why you no like?

>pregnant Eva

Depp's singing.

>you will never be between Eva Green and Jane Goldman

It's pretty true. I mean just ask a liberal if it's possible to have a "racially diverse cast of characters" with zero black people. They will almost always say no.

All I was saying is that the people who are getting all pissed off about this are the same kind of people who rant about how much they love Edward Scissorhands. I'm just sick of people dropping someone and saying shit like "I thought you were one of the GOOD ones!" because they're afraid that if they like him, they'll be on the "wrong side of history"

>Of the film's entire cast, Jackson appears to be the only nonwhite character, playing the villainous Barron, the leader of a group of creatures who aim to murder children with supernatural abilities.

>Out of Burton's 36 directing credits, Jackson is seemingly the only African-American actor cast in a notable role. Bustle notes that Billy Dee Williams' Harvey Dent cameo in 1989's Batman and Michael Clarke Duncan's Colonel Attar in 2001's Planet of the Apes were both listed as supporting parts.

The article is missing the big buy from Mars Attacks. But yeah, its kinda funny.

I have a newfound respect for Tim Burton.

I yogurt it was alright.

>admire/respect director for his political beliefs rather than his work

If it were Tim Burton going "Yeah I try to cast women because there's not enough women roles." you guys would be shitting all over him and his movies right now. Anti-SJWs are literally no better than SJWs. Horseshoe theory is 100% confirmed by the existence of this website.

Kek
>butcher "thought" on my pad
>autocorrects to yogurt

Right, those fucking problematic sexist racist assholes

"you're as bad as them" = "i want to march you all off to gas chambers and silence your opinions forever"

Keep on proving it sweetheart.

I'll leave you to your nonsensical ramblings

Depends on how Miss Peregrine fares.

Seems like a step above Dark Shadows, but only a step. I did like Frankenweenie and Big Eyes, so I'd say he's better than he was before, while still nowhere near Sleepy Hollow, Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, or Peewee's Big Adventure.

I just hate nogs, so I don't really give a fuck. And depending on when he said that, at one point, good roles for women were much more scarce. Now, if he recently said that, he can go fuck himself.

He loves blaxploitation movies though.

Also
>Eva Green
>White

Pick one Burton

>she's pegging Tim Burton.
>she's trying her hardest to get him pregnant
>the baby will look like Pee-Wee Herman
>the only reason i havent offed myself, is the hope that i can win the lottery and buy an eva green sexdroid to shitpost on /tv with, showing her ______________________ and then ____________________ while we both dress as marie antoinette and beat phillipino housekeepers with vacuum cleaner cables.

>Eva Green
>White

You just stop that "99% white isn't white" bullshit right fucking now.

>the left is now the stiff humorless establishment and the right the dissenting counterculture edgelords

this is why you're losing lad

Excellent trips lad
>you right now

>trips
me right now

>Shuts down SJW's
>Banging Eva Green
>Made the best Batman movie (Batman Returns)

Tim Burton is officially Based.

Depression destroyed him obviously

I could it being much better then Dark Shaodws since its getting decent reviews but he'll never be as good as was before.

I feel like after Big Fish he stop giving a shit.

>Is he finally back to at least decent tier now?
Eva Greens french pussy has revived his vision and spirit, Tim Burton is back!!

jewish-french

Literally the absolute master race, the apex creature

Destroyed him? More like remade him into a better man

See

Let's not forget about the fact that women are 50% of the population, moron.

>the right
>dissenting counterculture edgelords
Literally incapable of it. Anything that isn't white straight male is immediately labeled cuck material or degenerate. Goes to show that Sam Worthington couldn't even make it while piggybacking off the greatest film of all time.

Has Tumblr/Twitter shit its pants yet?

It doesn't take a lot these days, especially after the Fallon incident.

Every fucking thread one of you retards has to pipe-up with this debunked and worthless logic.

Look up one post

Back in your cuck basket alt right dweeb. This is america and studios have the right to cast anyone they want if it makes more money.

burton is fucking eva green now? dude just went from one piece of 10/10 weirdo pussy to another
how does he do it?

>Literally incapable of it. Anything that isn't white straight male is immediately labeled cuck material or degenerate.

Is that why there are countless members of the right-wing that are non-white, gay and female?

Not for now but it will happen soon I guess.

>worthless logic
>think less of someone's films based on their politics
oh ok

>This is america and studios have the right to cast anyone they want if it makes more money.

Too bad pandering to SJW's DOESN'T make money.

>M-MUH HORSESHOE THEORY

Why do leftists love busting this one as if in a poor attempt to guilt people on the right?

Keep praising your white supremacy ideologies while you can, Richard.
You'll be the minority soon.
A little bit after that, a bitter, distant memory.

They are

it must have boosted ratings a little

>replying to obvious bait
lad...

>horseshoe theory doesn't apply when you strawman each side according to your agenda

Kill yourself

lol wtf man

>strawman

You need to actually look up what that term means before you use it.

anyone in the video game industry could've told executives this years ago

Yes, being annoyed by SJW's and being a shrieking rad-fem SJW yourself are totally the same thing.

Get fucked.

>one nigger = diversity

What if he just said "Tokenism is racist, and I'll have no part in it"?

You seem mad, friendo.

Horseshoe theory describes the similarity between the extreme right and the extreme left, like how alt-right Cred Forums neckbeards and SJW ham planets both get triggered by skin colors and genders in movies, favor buzzwords over arguments, argue exclusively with their feelings, are dishonest lunatics, dogmatic, etc.

Horseshoe theory is 100% accurate and anyone who says otherwise is likely in one of these two low IQ groups.

>This Thread

Can we go back to discussing how Burton is actually giving a crap now a days?

here's my horseshoe strawman

>being proud of apathy
wew

>arguing in favor of goodness and arguing in favor of evil are the same thing
And I'll pre-empt your cuckoldry with
>implying all perspectives are equipped to be equal.

Apathy toward senseless bullshit is something more people should have.

he looked so sad for so many years, especially in The Death of Superman Lives

Reminder that by sitting on the fence you are implicitly lending support to the status quo. Which in today's context means that by not engaging with this battle you are supporting the genocide of the white race.

Thanks for correcting the record. Both extremes are bad, you shouldnt worry about it. Wanna be like those faggots? I dont think so.

CTR proceeds to shitpost as both Cred Forums user and sjw

I used to think "FUCK BOTH SIDES" was a cool and workable way of thinking

When I was 14

Someone who actually uses the phrase "cuck" has no perspective on what it is good or evil. It's overwhelmingly likely that you deserve to die. Regardless, centrists are always right about literally everything. You have a low IQ.

I think his been suffering from depression or something.

He looks tried after the time.

Anybody who ISN'T using the word "cuck" is supporting evil. Either you're actively fighting agaist leftism or you are enabling it.

Centrist = implicit bull prepper.

There are no centrists. The middle ground is supporting the current status quo by not engaging.

Being a centrist doesn't mean you have no convictions, it just means you aren't dogmatic and generally base your beliefs on logic and facts rather than knee-jerk emotional reactions. You're really unintelligent.

>Le unique snowflake syndrome

You people sitting on the fence pretending you're cool and enlightened never fail to amuse me.

Every single time I talked to one of your kind, it's always an undecided, jittery, quiet pussy with nothing to show for it because you're not smart either.

If you are not getting blood on your hands then that is defacto support for the current status quo.

>Being a centrist doesn't mean you have no convictions

Haven't met one WITH strong convictions in the first place

you're a moron if you think you can change the status quo by voting or shitposting on the internet

i don't really hate both sides, it's more that they both act like manchildren and generally have stupid ideas about stuff

i can respect leftist ideas and rightist ideas

i don't respect the retard spewing them

Fucking based comment. The people who spend their time getting triggered by SJWs are just as cringeworthy as the SJWs. Identity politics is retarded regardless of which side you're on.

>it just means you aren't dogmatic and generally base your beliefs on logic and facts
Then you are right wing, gotcha

>he thinks shitposting hasn't shifted the overton window

>be a total leftist cuck
>get eaten alive by your own monster

I love when this happens, just like Matt Damon.

That's because you define "strong convictions" according to a made up definition reflected by your extreme mental illness, gullibility, and political dogmatism. If someone despises SJWs but isn't an overweight racist and doesn't spam youtube comments with "cuck" like a stroke victim in special ed, you'll say they don't have strong convictions. You should be fed to pigs.

FUCKING NO

Actually there were CTR docs leaked in which they clearly talked about posting in Cred Forums as both g*m*rgators and sjw so they create a middle ground which they can manipulate easily since they gave up on Cred Forums long ago.

Being a centrist, being tired of Cred Forums posters or feeling "excluded/elevated" from those issues means you took the bait and hook altogether.

Not at all, most right wingers are extremely unintelligent and delusional. They're often collectivist over individualist which is an extreme red flag for brain damage and inbred parents.

I believe that a combination of constant online antagonization and also uncompromizing physical brutality exacted towards the cultural enemies of the white male will send a message that we will not be cucked. This strength and honor will attract more and more of the disenfranchised until eventually we can stand a chance of swinging the pendulum back again.

yep i'm also apathetic toward mexican rodeo clowining and stewed cabbage. sucks to be me i guess for not being a "woke" or "redpilled" faggot.

Reminder that disagreeing with one side isn't agreeing with the other. That's a logical fallacy and since you faggots brought up logic first, you might want to look into it.

There's literally no response you homos have other than "CTR", "Shill", and "Cuck." It's getting really hard to tell if you're actually people or just bots.

>I AM SILLY

>Not at all, most right wingers are extremely unintelligent and delusional
Funny way of writing the bravest, strongest and most beautiful MEN on the planet. The light that cuts through the dark.

So did he and Helena Carter split? I didn't know that. He really traded up hug? Hopefully he doesn't get married.

>strawman

That one is actually accurate

I just rewatched the other day. Loved every minute of it.

>Sleepy Hollow

fuck is wrong with you?

You don't need to "agree" with them, if you're not actively challenging them then you're as good as supporting them. The death machine is already making mince meat of white civillization. You can stand there as it grinds through the crowds of great white intellects spraying blood and guts into the air, or you can attempt to sabotage the machine. The choice is your's, but remember that by not choosing, there will be just as many white corpses in the wake of the machine as if you had been part of the crew maintaining it.

>political dogmatism
the right has no current dogma laddo
that's why decades or GOP corporatist orthodoxy got its shit kicked in by Trump
it's why actual centrists, a la Jim Webb, are being alienated and turning to the right

the left is the side with power, and you are acting as an apologist for the consequences they enact. you're like one of the spineless democrats that voted for the iraq war

Sleepy Hollow is great.

>That's a logical fallacy
logical fallacies are not inherently false
he's right on the money

>Being a centrist, being tired of Cred Forums posters or feeling "excluded/elevated" from those issues means you took the bait and hook altogether.

well i cant speak for everyone but i got tired of pol posters like 3 years ago when they started shitting up every other board with bullshit that no one else cared about

the fact that you think people disliking pol is the result of some sort of conspiracy is actually hilarious and borders on self parody

/thread

Only one side actually try to get laws changed or new draconian laws made. I wonder which side does that and has been doing that for the last 50 years.

What's wrong with it?

>needs to be reminded that Tim Burton sought to have Harvey Dent and Jimmy Olsen changed to black men

Yea pretty much.

Now he has Eva green but I hope to god he doesn't married her or something.

I would not say I am sitting on the fence and I have definite political convictions, but that doesn't mean I have to identify myself with one of the two most annoying political ideologies of all time. Having your own beliefs is not the same as having no beliefs.

As a Libcuck Lying Aryan, I become very irate when somebody uses social justice as an excuse to be a manipulative asshole, especially feminists, who while I sympathize with, I ultimately believe they need some serious introspection and some way of being able to comprehend opinions that don't 100% align with their worldview.
However, while I sympathize with the alt-right and think that their ideas, in my worldview, are salvagable and bring up some good questions, I REALLY WANT Cred Forums TO GO BACK TO THEIR DOMAIN!
Maybe I'm an optimistic retard who thinks that Cred Forums is just a place of retarded nazis and pretend retards and not a place the general alt-right, and I know I am semi-liberal scum, but I am tired of shitposters and ultra-reactionaries fucking with the political balance by demonizing everyone that isn't them!

To me, Cred Forums is not the same as Social Justice Fanatics, since to me they are not similar enough in certain aspects, but I hate them both and want their madness to end!

Triggered faggot with the feee-fee whining. Go suck your bong.

fuck you tim is kino

Coens said something similar.

Damn, are we getting back to directors having artistic integrity again?

It's the status quo vs EVERYBODY else. You most see that by not affiliating yourself with a group of armed warriors you are reinforcing the leftist domination by taking yourself out of the equation.

>I sympathize with the alt-right
>sympathizing with uneducated neo-nazis

>Cred Forums is not the same as Social Justice Fanatics
Cred Forums is worse.

>Cred Forums is worse.
How is battling for the continued existence of the objective best race on the planet worse than fighting for the extermination of the best race on the planet?

In a nutshell, because no one is doing either of those things. Kill yourself.

yes you sure are doing some battling

good job man

>a group of armed warriors

nigger you can't even go up stairs without getting out of breath.

You're trash because you're not joining the master race of ancient warriors dedicated to protecting humanity against the army of alien lizard people that are invisible and control everything. Can't you see by not fighting with us and arguing over petty human politics instead that you're literally killing humanity?

>no one is doing either of those things
Maybe you can dismiss the efforts of the opposition, but if you deny that leftists have brought us to a tipping point that will lead to eventual white extinction then that is literal mental illness tier delusion. We're fighting in a very real cultural war right now, and by burying your head in the sand you're giving a vote of support for the side of evil.

STRAWMAN
FALSE EQUIVALENCY

>uneducated neo-nazis

Amazing how uneducated 400 lbs shitposters in their moms basement can be affecting presidential politics and the national conversation at the same time they're so stupid and meaningless.

The MSM is our plaything. Enjoy our shitposts delivered by your schools and news for years to come.

>a black.

lol he's gonna catch so much shit for that

well on the bright side you will be taken out too when the white race gets wiped out

luckily im purebred mongolian so i dont have to suffer that fate

you are really unintelligent, man

Except the next up and coming white director who has to make a movie will absolutely succumb to diversity pressure.

Thanks for your (You), even if it was shit.

I go to Cred Forums to escape the drama of SocJus Fanatics, but then I have to deal with people who unironically try to redpill me on why me not being a nazi will doom me and my race's existence.
I love racist jokes, even the ones that are predictable and unoriginal (I have shit taste), but unironically being an edgelord is just vexing.

Remember, ironic shitposting is still shitposting, but it is also ironic as long as it's clearly ironic.

have you met anyone recently, though? like in the past few months?

But that's bullshit though, because conservatives are doing their best to pass laws that stop "degeneracy" too, and they have arguably been more effective at it than liberals, at least here in America.

Anti-gay, anti-trans, and anti-poor laws are often pushed by conservative lawmakers, and have a much higher rate of getting passed than, say, feefee protection laws.

Just look at the success of safe space laws vs the success of bathroom laws in recent years, and you'll see what I mean.

If you honestly think that conservatives aren't trying to shove an agenda down other people's throats through lawmaking, then you're not as redpilled as you think.

You know strawman isn't a formal fallacy, right? It doesn't mean I'm wrong just because I insult you. Dumbass.

>but muh sophomoric interpretation of logic because i read wikipedia one time

It's not so amazing or strange.

>stupid
Yes
>meaningless
Sadly no.

It's not like National Socialism was an intellectual movement.

I don't give a shit about movies, retard. I'm talking about bullets ringing in the streets. I'm talking about beating the degenerates to a pulp. I'm talking about taking bullets for the greater good of your race. The battle grounds start here, but the theater of war will soon spread to your doorstep. There isn't much of a line between the inflammatory internet meme and real world bloodshed in our brave new meme fueled world.

You had no argument outside of a baseless insult. You can be dismissed.

The sadness of this situation is thankfully numbed by the hilarity brought forth from it. Thanks, mate.

You can be dismissed too, because you're dumb.

>It's not like National Socialism was an intellectual movement.

This is one of those self-satisfied comments that betrays the absolute mental void of the person who wrote it. I say that as a liberal by the way.

Read some books. Science around that time was heavily invested in the arguments Nazis made. Not just in Germany. The socialist aspects of nazism were cribbed sometimes wholesale by later social democracies, which you undoubtedly will praise for being progressive and "intellectual".

Amazing how many arabs can affect American foreign and domestic policy from their caves and huts at the same time they're so backwards and poor and uncivilized.

Durrrr. And I bet the only thing you'll get from this comparison is "OMG you think Cred Forums are terrorists!? my persecution complex is so hard right now"

>Science around that time was heavily invested in the arguments Nazis made.
It really wasn't.

>The socialist aspects of nazism were cribbed sometimes wholesale by later social democracies
There was not a single original idea in National Socialist ideology.

>Hahaha I'm so much smarter than these retards for sitting on the fence because I can call them all idiots and feel superior with no reasons why either side is wrong.

>well i cant speak for everyone but i got tired of pol posters like 3 years ago when they started shitting up every other board with bullshit that no one else cared about

More like

>Well i cant speak for everyone but i got tired of CTR falseflagging as pol posters like 3 years ago when they started shitting up every other board with bullshit that no one else cared about and made me tire of them

>It really wasn't.

Tim Burton is a hack

>if you don't support either criminal, you're some kind of idiot!

I AM smarter than you. Sorry if that triggers your fee fees. Should have spent your time learning about shit rather than reposting other people's thoughts in the form of memes on a jap cartoon imageboard.

I am smarter. I am morally superior. I do have the high ground. And since you'll stubbornly persist in being a shitheel, there's nothing you're going to do about it.

A nigger hacker

The big black guy in mars attacks was pretty based, also the cleopatra was hot as fuck

i got a blowjob from 2 fat girls in the theater when that movie came out. I will always love that movie.

the feeling of watching pure KINO, and eating popcorn, while 2 fat girls slob on your knob is one of the great life experiences you can have. even the crablegs were better that day.

>There was not a single original idea in National Socialist ideology.

You'll just weasel out of whatever I say because you inserted "original idea" as your own qualifier and will move the goalpost accordingly.

I'll have you know I trained in gorilla warfare and have a confirmed IQ in the 99.9% percentile.

>Indeed, those in support of eugenics shifted their lobbying of Parliament from enforced to voluntary sterilization, in the hope of achieving more legal recognition.[35] But leave for the Labour Party Member of Parliament Major A. G. Church, to propose a Private Member's Bill in 1931, which would legalise the operation for voluntary sterilization, was rejected by 167 votes to 89.[37] The limited popularity of eugenics in the UK was reflected by the fact that only two universities established courses in this field (University College London and Liverpool University). The Galton Institute, affiliated to UCL, was headed by Galton's protégé, Karl Pearson.
Maybe it wasn't so popular after all?

Something like Aktion T4 wasn't implemented anywhere else.

>whatever I say
You didn't say anything. I'm still waiting.

But eugenics wasn't based in biology that was contemporary to the time. It was based on a bunch of social science faggots who grossly misinterpreted "survival of the fittest." It was 10x more of a political movement than a scientific one. That's why, you know, hardly any prominent biologist of the time supported it. About as many supported it as support creationism today.

Sarcasm, great response. Too bad that's all you're capable of.

>We lived long enough to see Tim Burton movies evolving into white supremacist propaganda

We are swinging back the pendulum boys

>Maybe it wasn't so popular

We continued with eugenics programs into the 1970s and 1980s in many western countries including progressive Sweden and Norway.

>But eugenics wasn't based in biology that was contemporary to the time. It was based on a bunch of social science faggots who grossly misinterpreted "survival of the fittest."

They didn't misinterpret it at all. Selective breeding and divergent populations are biological basic facts.

The only reason eugenics has a bad name is because of nazism. In practice, we use it freely and willingly today. 94% of all Down Syndrome babies are aborted in Europe for instance.

The left calls that a major success and victory for women.

The nazis should have stuck to aborting retards in the womb and they would have been celebrated as progressive today.

Nice try CIA. Somebody get this hothead outta here.

Yet, you can just talk about how big of idiots they are, nothing aside from opinions, shows how little you know and just want the high ground, sorry someone saw through your Fedora facade. Keep going on about how intellectually superior you are, mong. It's hilarious

>hardly any prominent biologist of the time supported it

Your source for this being your ass of course.

It was supported from politicians like Winston Churchill to Francis Crick who discovered DNA.

Considering the amount of nations who ran eugenics programs your suggestion that it had no support is ludicrous. Politicians enacted the programs because it had science supporting it and the people who oversaw the programs were scientists.

What kind of ass backwards appeal are you trying to make? The spread and support of eugenics is proof nobody was serious about it?

Why is it only washouts who do this?

Like James Woods, only went redpill after he became irrelevant.

Tim Burton made bank with Alice recently, he is hardly a washout.

Oh fuck she's single now nice, im gonna wreck that pussy up Cred Forums

>killing living people is no different than abortion
More worthless neo-nazi rhetoric.

Alice is literal shit, both of them.

>It was based on a bunch of social science faggots who grossly misinterpreted "survival of the fittest." It was 10x more of a political movement than a scientific one
wow look at that. you're willing to attack jewish modernism as soon as it's framed like you are being antinazi.
this is very unhealthy user. your hatred, and stereotyping of your political opposition as nazis is irrational and is causing you to doublethink.

Did I implied otherwise? You said he was irrelevant, I called bullshit on that. I never said the movie was good.

I talk about them being idiots because that what they are. Would you get upset if I labeled a tree as a plant? Yes I have an opinion and all opinions aren't equal. It's a useful hypocrisy of Cred Forumsfaggots to try and put everyone on the same level by going on about how something is "just an opinion." As if there aren't wrong opinions. There are bad opinions. Opinions not informed by anything other than shitposting on Cred Forums, for example.

But since you found all this ""hilarious""" (lol look how not seriously i'm taking you) I'm sure you won't keep replying, right?

shit at least has some redeeming value, the Alice flicks have none.

Yeah like politicians run programs now because they have scientific support, right? The guy who discovered DNA is wrong. Just because he's accomplished something, it doesn't make him correct. Just like all the creationist scientists out there. Or scientists who are climate deniers.

Winston Churchill isn't a scientist so I don't know what kind of backwards point you were trying to make with that. Like being a government leader lends credibility. If that were the case nobody would be skeptical of Hillary.

>>killing living people is no different than abortion
>More worthless neo-nazi rhetoric.

In the context of eugenics, not really. In the context of biological populations it's not different either, as long as the living person had no children.

But in reality I never made a moral equivocation, I in fact emphasized the opposite. You think abortion is no big deal and maybe even good. So if that's what the nazis were doing you would have been applauding it, surely?

Think carefully now. I know you want to support abortion and the claim that no life exists to be taken.

If you protest the eugenics angle you will have to speak out against the 94% abortion rate of Down Syndrome fetuses.

What a sticky situation you found yourself in.

He didn't direct that one.

He directed the one that made 1b bucks in 2010. He didnt direct the sequel which tanked.

>So if that's what the nazis were doing you would have been applauding it, surely?
There is more about the Nazi Germany than eugenic laws.

>94% abortion rate of Down Syndrome fetuses.
I'm interested in your source.

>Yeah like politicians run programs now because they have scientific support, right?

Yes. Exactly like that. Have you not noticed a correlation between science funding and science support?

The government amounts going to fund anti-vax and anti-AGW science are neigh non-existent, which is why they rely on the pharma and oil industries to exist.

You just torpedoed your own argument you utter imbecile.

> Winston Churchill isn't a scientist

Widespread support, from nobel prize winners in biology, to politicians like Churchill - commonly thought to be on the "good" side.

He also hated jews in private. As did Roosevelt. Just a fun little sidebar.

That was my first post in the argument fucktard. Try not to stereotype while telling people not to stereotype.

I have no problem being anti-nazi. Fuck nazis. My family fought and died taking those fucks out in the 40s. And I have no problem curbstomping some limp wristed neonazi skinhead faggot either. Anyone who worships that brush faced fascist needs to be put in their place.

>My family fought and died so the jew bankers could stop Hitler from leaving the USD standard and then made something about ovens and shit

Nice tale but do you realize that non ironically we would be in a better world had Hitler won?

Sorry, but you know virtually nothing about the Nazi regime outside of Internet neo-Nazi memes.

>we would be
Well, I wouldn't be alive. Along with millions of other people.

>all perspectives are equal

They aren't. Sometimes one side is retarded and the other side is correct.

>I'm interested in your source.

Numbers vary depending on source from 90-98, and depending on area surveyed. Numbers are higher in Europe than in the US, and higher in northern Europe than southern.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/22/downs-syndrome-people-risk-extinction-at-the-hands-of-science-fe/

Sample article trying to make a compassionate case for not aborting genetic anomalies.

>There is more about the Nazi Germany than eugenic laws.

This is you, supporting eugenics and desperately trying to set yourself apart from being a nazi. You little Hitler.

>Sorry, but you know virtually nothing about the Nazi regime outside of books written by the winner, the jew bankers

Im pretty sure you would. Since Hitler was just deporting jews until his hand was forced.

Too bad he's been phoning in his movies for like two decades

>I'm interested in your source.

This is even higher, though the source is from 1999, so it's probably higher still now.

People don't realize that he has been doing one shit purely commercial movie and then a more personal project, on and on since Batman. He's been followiing that pattern his entire career, and his good movies are always the personal ones.

>Anti-gay, anti-trans, and anti-poor laws

Like fucking what?

The fact that you think "anti-trans" is a legitimate thing tells us that you're a retarded SJW twat that has no place feigning neutrality.

You know I'm not following this convo at all and don't really care to, but looking at your picture I gotta say it's kinda nice they're eliminating people with mental disabilities in the womb. The extinguishing of a life sucks, but I honestly feel more for the parents who have to deal with that sort of thing the rest of their lives.

He was planning to exterminate the Jews, Poles and other Slavs.

>deporting
You know that the original plan was to deport them so they would DIE from starvation and diseases? Even if you are stupid enough to not believe in the Holocaust the Nazis still wanted to destroy European Jews.

He's also literally autistic.

>I am smarter. I am morally superior. I do have the high ground.

So you got accused of being a self-aggrandizing retard.....and proceeded to prove that right.

Nicely done.

>I gotta say it's kinda nice they're eliminating people with mental disabilities in the womb. The extinguishing of a life sucks, but

1) You just called a fetus a life.
2) You're fine with "removing" mental disability, just like Hitler. How about physical too? Why would you support the birth of the limbless. Or chronically ill?

>I honestly feel more for the parents who have to deal with that sort of thing the rest of their lives.

The utter self centred navelgazing of the liberal, who thinks life is "interrupted" by nasty kids you chose to have, and sees it as a pimple you have to "deal" with, rather than the point of your existence.

Lovely world view.

>"things either call for things, or they don’t.

But the book actually was about diversity. The characters were ethnically diverse. It was about all these different outcasts from different backgrounds.

By doing basically the same thing as those he complains about, how does he not recognize his own hypocrisy?

Hitler was supportive of jews moving to the middle east and establishing there.

The concentration camps were no different than American camps for japs. It wasnt until the allies destroyed the train rails that they had to starve and die because it was impossible to bring them food.

Except I wouldn't praise his shit films just because I respect him for his politics.

You can separate the two you fucking mongoloid.

well yeah, a fetus is a life
look I'm not a part of the argument you were having, was just saying if it's a reasonably fucked up fetus why not get rid of it?

GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HER

>by the existence of this website.

Where are you actually from you fucking retard?

>autocorrect
stop posting from your phone
t. mobileposter

>"If your opinion is anything OTHER than vague, smug indifference, you are just as bad or worse than the 400 lb. rad-fem SJW lard-balls shrieking for the death of all men."

How did we get to this point?

You know what's funny? There was actually a small zoo in Buchenwald with bears and falcons.
I bet you didn't even know that.

Not really. This plan was scrapped very fast. There were three big plans what to do with Jews - Madagascar Plan, East Plan (Siberia) and total extermination.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/middle-ground

>how did we get to this point?
Mumble mumble polarization, mumble grumble Trump

>not being a 400 pounds white nationalist hacker
I bet you dont even cyber

Holy hell!

>tfw no Jewish Australia

What an inaccurate image, user. And wtf do you post it on Cred Forums? Oh, because you're an idiot.

I'm conflicted I fucking hate Burton (despite the fact he made one of my top 20 films in Ed Wood) but he's damn right here

>So did he and Helena Carter split? I didn't know that.

He just became 2600 times cooler in my books

>he le racis just like me XD
Oh, /stormblr/.

required viewing

youtube.com/watch?v=JEHCtqVJyt8

because it's social suicide to not go with the flow of mainstream social values which lately are retarded eg WHY ARE THERE NO BLACKS WINNING OSCARS