ROGUE ONE

Tell me some real Rogue one Spoilers.

Donnie Yen dies.

Is there actually any hype towards this movie? It's coming out like in what 2 or 3 months?

No one gives a shit because it's not an episode.

Forest Nigger and Ching Chong die in the attempt and Rey turns to the dark side

There are no white male protagonists but the main antagonist is a white male.

it's gonna suck but everyone will like it anyway

They hype up Darth Vader and everyone is disappointed when he has one line at the end of the movie

It's bad.

Just like a certain someone

True facts. It'll be him pursuing the Tantive IV above Tatooine, at the end of the film.

the death star plans are stolen

I don't think this is much of a spoiler, but it's going to suck

You guys said this about TFA as well

why are they fighting out in the open like that and not behind some kind of cover

>Tell me some real Rogue one Spoilers.

Many Bothans die.

Its shit

They don't wanna hype it too much.

Some normies think it's a direct sequal to TFA. That, and if they grow it too much, it'll fall short of inflated expectations.

It'll be a cool movie from what's I've seen. Most people here will thinks it's a good movie, but trash it anyway.

They are escaping with the plans... and the stormtroopers are cannon fodder.

MC gets space blacked when she fucks a wookie or something

will sexism be blamed when this movie underperforms?

dont click

You wont say that when boba,fett movie comes out

Chewie is really from Chu-i, or the Japanese equivalent rank of lieutenant. Chu-baka being stupid officer. Because George has always been a massive fucking weeb.

Darth Vader is Lukes father.

I'll say it. Prequel stuff already ruined him years ago. Maybe even all the expanded universe stuff before that. Plus you know they can't help showing his face just like tantrum bignose in TFA.

kill yourself faggot

It'll be financially successful despite being nothing more than a quip-filled nostalgia cash grab aimed at 30+ manchildren and actual children who are too dumb to know any better.