What went wrong?

What went wrong?

You ever notice how absolutely shitty Cred Forums gets with threads like this every day around this time? It's because this is when all the NEET Yuropeasant and Austrash dole scum who have no lives or jobs are still up while the halfway decent posters from their countries are in bed because they have lives. Plus they come here from Cred Forums because their povertyball threads are being taken over by the Americans and they're too fucking beta to stick around. Once you realize these facts it makes these threads a lot more funny because you can picture what a subhuman pile of human trash makes them.

It was the weight loss. After she shot her first anal for Jules Jordan she started showing up noticeably thinner and with a horrible blonde dye job. Totally killed it for me.

>It's another Cred Forums falls for a bot thread episode

Yeah, she went off the deep end.

She's totally bonkers now, which is a shame because she was God-tier

The one with the hat is still her best scene.

Her attempted comebacks were always disappointing. I'm sad she never did a gangbang.

Cocaine, she was clearly on drugs in her early scenes. Also awful plastic surgery

you're a pedo

First post, best post.

Burned the coal, paid the toll

Not coke, probably some anti-psych or anti-depressant though. She did a weird BWB anal scene and was downright goofy in it.

whats her name again

so true

Best boob job in the industry, i think the same doctor did eva angelinas also. You cant see any scar marks under her boobs or around her nipples.

She got rid of her tits and gained weight... death knell.

Not very attractive, she has a mannish face. Very annoying 'acting' too.

Nothing until she quit.

IIRC, she was still damn good up until her "retirement." Of course, after the "comeback" she was older, bigger, and it just wasn't the same anymore. Most comebacks fail. Oh well

That she was pretty great, she was really into it

I like that

Nigger it's not even that late here you can get up for work well rested past this point, poor timing wait an hour or 2 till it's just me up confirming your theory.

Is she dead because unless she is then she hasn't paid the toll for being a degenerate race traitor.

Was her best scene.

JUUUUST