New TCAP episodes

now that the dust has settled, do I like them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDWDbZK0zdo
youtube.com/watch?v=uaob5ryqpgE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victimless_crime
tetradcore.com/convictions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mommy & Daddy ;))))

>me my mommy and my daddy

WHEN DO 13 YEAR OLDS SAY THIS SHIT? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I WAS RAISED, SHELTERED, AND BABIED BY MY MOTHER AND I DIDN'T EVEN REFER TO HER AS MY "MOMMY" WHEN I WAS 13.

>30 year old men forgetting what it's like to be 13 years old: the actor

LIVE WIT MUMMY AND ME DAD M8, NOW GET OVA 'ERE AND TOGGLE ME BITS

The grill could possibly pass as 13. They just need to give her some fake braces.

The guy is utterly irredeemable. He has the build of a college freshman and the haircut of a 4th week marine.

What is this kid learning in drama school? Not how to be a convincing 13 year old, that's for sure. Furthermore, how embarrassing is it to be a 20+ year old who was picked for a gig because you look like you could maybe be 13

can't wait for this qt to show up

the predators in this show are literally Cred Forums and /r9k/ the character.

As someone who experienced 13 year old pussy, it's FUCKING nothing.

You know what the exciting part is? Getting to do sexual things with a girl for the first time. And that is a feeling that isn't limited by age.

13 year old relationships are awkward and cringy. I had a girlfriend for 6 months in grade 7. We ended up doing oral 2 times. And it was awkward, she couldn't suck a dick for shit, she didn't even make me cum the first time she sucked me off, and she barely put it in her mouth even when I tried to coach her. And I ate her pussy and it was awkward because she was obviously uncomfortable. I basically had to talk to her into it. However, the relationship was ridiculous and we'd fight over the dumbest shit. I felt nothing "special" about being the first guy to put a cock in her mouth. The only special feeling was getting sexual for the first time.

So whenever I see threads of faggots bitching about missing out on "middle school love" it just goes to show how out of touch you morons are with reality. If you're 20+ years old and a virgin, you're at the prime to lose your virginity. Girls your age are sexy as fuck and kinkier than ever. My friend had his first sexual experience at 18 with his first girlfriend and she was into him more because he was a virgin and she thought it was hot she got to take his virginity.

Moral of the story. 13 year old girls are stupid, awkward, annoying, dumb, suck in bed, and love drama.

They're desperately trying to play up how creepy the contestants are.

They don't/won't draw anyone with ages under 13, but they have a hard time calling people who want to fuck fully developed 13 year olds pedophiles. so they play up the "childishness" of the decoys in order to make the contestant seem creepier.

Didn't exactly work in the fag's case.

Now imagine you had the opportunity, knowing all you do now, to go back and make that girl into your little cockslut through the power of multiple/continuous orgams.

>Show me you ID, i need to know you underage or i can't fuck you.
>i'm totally 13 mang!
>just ask muh mommy!!

Gawsh guys, why don't they go after people who are into 7-12 year olds? Gawsh must just be a coincidence, guys.

Did they ever bring up the "you should come live with me line" in episode 4?

>tfw when you get caught in a sting operation and the decoy can grow a fuller beard in 24 hours than you can in a month

c-can I answer seriously? I really want to.

I do that now. Adult pussy is juicer, sexier and kinkier. I hooked up with a 36 year old mom at my gym in 2012 (the stars just aligned) I went back to her house. Her husband was at work, kids were at school, we fugged, it was, to this day, the best pussy I've ever had. That bitch must have been in desperate need of cock. She came across like she didn't get it often. We showered together, then I ate her pussy and ass (I'm an asshole man), she made me stick fingers in her asshole while I fucked her doggy, and then blew a load deep in her. She made us protein shakes after and wanted my number so we could do this regularly but I was hesitant because after you cum you're always a different person and I felt horrible that I just fucked a married woman with children. Haven't seen her since, but I still jerk off to our session.

t. PIDF

This was just a shitty decoy.

So you have extremely limited imagination. That's nice.

The girl decoy looks a plays the part well. You could tell the pedo wasn't buying that "mommy and daddy" bullshit.

Also Hansen kind of went easy on him.

This's a largely agreeable post, but 1. Simmer down a little lad, and 2. Don't lump Cred Forums and /r9k/ together- most of us are here for bantz, not because we're anti-social lunatics. Just ignore creepy threads like you do when when there's unpleasant shit anywhere else.
The point of your post stands though, and I wish I could re-iterate to everyone who conflates "missing out on" some imagined experience with actually living in real life. Your first kiss is your first kiss no matter when it is, so is everyone else's.

what more details would you like to know? I thought I gave the gist of it all.

my fantasy.

what did her asshole and pussy look/taste like?

Is this episode 4? I can't seem to find it, anyone got a link?

>i don't understand the difference between memory and imagination

... american education?

>I never have sexual encounters so anyone else that has them and shares them is lying: the post!

any lewds of the female decoy

youtube.com/watch?v=DDWDbZK0zdo

Thanks mate.

AHHAH WHAT THE FUCK

I thought it was the pedo trying to look 13 but damn it hansen you fucked up, this is retarded.

Wow, total illiteracy. That's really great.

I was saying being able to recall details from memory and imagination (in reference to kinkiness) were two different things.

Technically, hansen didn't fuck up. Because he didn't try. Because he didn't need to. The decoy is basically irrelevant. They could have a 70 year old woman open the door and it wouldn't matter.

Jesse Velez literally did nothing wrong.

What is her endgame?

It's ok bud. You could always try paying for sex?

CRASHING HER BOO WITH NO SURVIVORS

>If you are free of sin then throw the first rock

Who among us has never tried to kidnap a 12-year old and make him your sex slave?

>be attracted to a 18yo woman that looks like 13yo girl
totally fine
>be attracted to a 13yo girl that looks like a 18yo woman
nope, that's illegal you pedo scum
???

>damn it hansen you fucked up

???

It's about mental capacity, user.

But then you get into the idea that females suddenly know what the fuck they're doing at 16-18

>PRISON CHANGED ME

Really wondering what his endgame was going to be with this situation, I mean what was he going to tell his boyfriend even?

What the fuck? What were thinking with that decoy? That shit was almost comical.

They were throwing us a bone for HvP threads, they knew the pedo himself was boring as shit.

If it was actually about mental capacity, sex would be illegal.

I want to see the fedora guy already. Having to wait one week for a new pedo is too much.

he's 19 actuarily

That fucking exchange when the pederast asked for his ID, that must have been the decoy just not giving a fuck about it.

Prison is improving everybody on this show - what's going on?

They were probably going to fill both his holes

I can't tell if he's fatter or scarier.

interesting

they mention it, but hansen doesn't bring it up in interview

>They were probably going to fill both his holes
Honestly I suspected that as well, it really wouldn't surprise me. I don't think this guy just started to be a creep overnight, nor do I think he wouldn't attract an equally creepy person to be his boyfriend.

>getting this assblasted

cmon son

>because he was a virgin and she thought it was hot she got to take his virginity.
>mfw lost it to an absolute nymphomaniac who fucked me while she was on her period and forced me to cum inside her

Holy fuck.
This guy doesn't seem that your usual idiot, he even is a manager and drives a decent car.
How the fuck did he end up falling for such obvious bait?
are pedos really this carefree?

Sexual drive makes people do some stupid shit user, it's the most primal thing about us.

There was a doctor caught in the old cases. These people are thinking with their dicks.

she just doesn't want to get raped and/or hugged

They've had doctors, lawyers and teachers on the show before.

I wish that dude has a huge lolipop

kek lost my shit at this.

>he had such huge manboobs that they had to censor it out

What percentage of these pedos getting caught do you think have done this before? It can't be their first times, right? I just find it hard to believe any of these goofy fucks is ever successful in snogging a 13yo. Considering how easy they are baited, I can't think of another explanation.

They haven't really caught any pedos, though.

Should I watch all the old episodes from Dateline?

>contestant
kek

Sure, there's not that many of them.

the vast majority

Post YFW you live with your mommy and daddy

youtube.com/watch?v=uaob5ryqpgE

Really? I thought there was hundreds of those

damn dude, that was pretty dank. when you make that

Nah, we might have had tons of episodes but they stopped because that one pedo blew his brains out.

>lawyers
Just A lawyer but he was a high ranking government one. He then killed himself

Why the hell didn't Hansen bring up hardly anything in the interview part? They had a bunch of text messages.

>Mfw my daddy makes a cool table and I want papi to come look at it

I love you.

i guess the safe word was

COACH CARTER

>lost it to an absolute nymphomaniac who fucked me while she was on her period and forced me to cum inside her

storytime user

tl;dr
>let's fuck
>o-okay
>i-is this good?
>holy fuck you weren't lying you fucking virgin
>cum inside me now
I have a game queued

Kek

Also cheked

Went from being a pussy to white supremacist

>tfw you come hoping to fuck some 13year old boypussy
>tfw it's some 30 year old psycho who believes he's 13

the dude was probably relieved when he saw hansen

We're not too far from that now.

So, so many teachers. One of the new guys was a teacher, too.

>Picture 1: Oh shit, I can't believe I'm gonna get locked in here...
>Picture 2: YOU'RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH ME

>before: PLEASE HALP AM SAD
>after: I will kill all you hold dear

kek

someone edit his pictures like pic related

They were censoring his Jurassic Park shirt user, it's something commonly done in news or reality shows.

In what world did they think that 19 year old male decoy (who looks 25+) could pass for 13? That's waaaaaay too fucking much muscle mass.

Embarrassing decoys so far and that's the only reason I watched in the first place.

It's called a joke user, it's something commonly done on Chinese cartoon forums

>hair grew out
>he'll never have that wicked sick hairdo ever again
what a shame

The big difference between the two doesn't surprise me, though. He's nearly crying in the first because he knows he's fucked. After a year inside you're not gonna be crying when you take the mug shot.

You can't appear weak in prison, either. The kiddy fiddlers especially.

kek, that whole sequence

>my mommy keeps my ID

YOU DON'T HAVE AN ID AS A 13 YEAR OLD YOU FUCKING IDIOT

did he un-bald?

He can be ur angle or ur daemon

They didn't try to make the decoy pass because they know they don't need to.

As all crimes related to the sting were done in the chat room and inviting them to the house is for the sake of filming them without their permission, getting around the need to subpoena people for IP/subscriber information, and to cement links to the chat log.

They could just have chris hansen come out in a wig if they thought it would keep the contestants in the room long enough to incriminate themselves further.

this is art
also nice quads

NO WAY

JOSE

NO WAY
JOSE

I feel bad for John Dupee.

Can someone post the one of the guy in the trench coat?

Phew... I'm glad he got his shit together, even if it was in jail.

Btw americans what's the difference between "jail" and "prison" in your country?

Fuck it, answering seriously.

The stings are designed to catch people with a warped (to the point of a complete break with reality) fantasy of 13-15 year olds. They want someone completely sexually mature, mentally and physically, but still lightly childish and naive, and maybe even virginal, but that last part isn't make or break. These people have had little-to-no contact with actual children and don't find actual children to be attractive at all. But there isn't a word for someone who wants to fuck a girl/boy who's completely mature in every way, but acts bubbly and innocent (other than "normal") and hansen's shows even acknowledge this by calling these people "PREDATORS" rather than pedophiles.

Hansen and crew avoid going younger than 13 because the people who try to lure actual kids into sexual situations don't break out anything sexual until they're face to face with the kid. Since the sting is all about getting people to commit online crimes, these people are just wastes of time/effort. They wouldn't be fooled for a second by the decoys and they don't say/do anything incriminating/illegal online, so convicting these people is just about impossible.

So, yea, this shits built around people looking for young jailbait, rather than literal kids.

Jail is locally run, prison is state run.

In my state, you automatically serve time in jail if your sentence is less than a year.

Jail is where you go before they charge you with anything. Police custody or whatever. Prison is everything after you're charged.

Jails are local and for people serving shorter sentences (less than a year usually) or waiting for court, prison is for longer sentences once you've been convicted (usually a year plus).

You're a shithead.

Part of the reason people prefer their first time be with themselves and another virginal partner is because of the intimacy of exploration and sexual discovery. Something I experienced at 14, by the way, not just a virgin romanticising bullshit There's something really boring about reducing all down to "oh yeah I blew my load so hard in that woman's pussy she really knew what she was doing!!!"

the stings are designed to mock mentally ill people on national tv

Whoever cast him should probably get his eyes checked

>their first time be with themselves

my own clone!

Nah, just pathetic.

Unless you want to try to claim its a mental illness to want to fuck a fully developed and mentally mature person.

13 year olds are not mentally mature you retard

>send more pics of you

fucking kek

>They could just have chris hansen come out in a wig
Now that would be fun to watch.

remember that time chris hansen went to that guys house and the guy killed himself?

Hence that whole bit about
>warped (to the point of a complete break with reality) fantasy of 13-15 year olds.

These people are going for jailbait, not kids.

>be assistant district attorney
>you've been sending killers and murderers to prison your entire career
>get caught soliciting sum fuk from children
>go to prison
It was only logical

~t. Chad

remember those times the pedophiles got away with it after they shut the cameras

>The kiddy fiddlers especially.

Good thing he didn't touch a kid!

Unfortunately kidde fiddlers are placed with nonviolent prisoners or protective custody.

MOOOOOOOOM

It's easier for people to romanticize a what if and pretend they've missed out on something and be upset about it than it is to go and make that wanted experience happen.

I had an 18 year old who had a crush on me when I was 27, all I can say after that experience is I'll stick to girls my own age, they're a lot less retarded.

Not out yet, I'm afraid. They're probably saving that one for the end.

>I'll stick to girls my own age, they're a lot less retarded.
This. Even mid-twenty year-olds are retarded. I can't imagine how fucking boring it would be to be with someone even younger than that.

>As someone who has experienced 13 year old pussy.
Reported.

nigga turned into john cena

Why are there so many people triggered this fierce by the bad live bait?
It doesn't even matter by that point. The pedo is caught the second he entered the house. The live bait job is to place the pedo in front of the camera.

3D loli is gross. 2D is the way.

>I'm so intelligent I'm gonna turn this situation in my favor.

Here.
We.
Go.
>entrapment
>thought crime
>innocent victims
Welcome back foreign pedophile.

Pedophiles do fit-in in Cred Forums.

>Your honor, I'm not a pedophile, she was 13 years old.
Good luck with that.

Being a pedophile isn't a crime.

Oh man episode 4 was weird

I still do.

Hey Cred Forums, do you want to come look at this? My daddy made it :)

"If you are free of sin then throw the first rock"

Beaners are so fucking stupid, genocide them already Lord Trump

God, I wish social media was as big as it is now back when TCAP existed. Absolute gold.

Did they not give this fucker a script to work with or something? Why didn't they tell him to just leave the room like the girl usually does?

This kid is a dipshit.

I think he was taunting him.

is that spinner from degrassi

I hope we never see or hear from him again. Fucking awful.

I'm willing to bet the reason these eight episodes took so long to make is because they kept using him and people would just leave.

Why did the guy ask him for an ID?
What 13 year old has an ID?

Because he very obviously was not 13.

The worst part is that he said "I don't have it on me" as if he was 13 and actually had an ID.

what 13 year old has five o'clock shadow?

He knew.

I'm 33 and have an 18 year old clawing for my cock, should I go for it?

She's 5/10, nice tits though... Mexican..

I can usually get much more attractive girls than her, but the degenerate in me wants to do it because I know it's wrong.

Also I'm married btw, that's irrelevant though.

>cheating for a 5/10

nah

"Also afterthought, I'm married, that's not important at all though, so irrelevant I still included it"

Why do people lie about mundane everyday shit like this? there's probably no Mexican girl either.

I'm so sorry man

FREEZE FRAME

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this mess.

You just created a hardcore criminal.
Congradulations

I had an ID when I was 11

what fascist police nanny state do you live in?

Eh, I guess I was hoping someone would talk me out of cheating on my wife again, or at least i was leaving the option there.

>Oi m8 I need a proper rogering. You some kinda fackin poof? Get over ere and give us the meatsicle, you fackin cant.

Chips Handon in this case would be replaced by the guy who played Brick Top in Snatch.

>you are filth, son. Someone feed this fuckhead to the pigs.

just get a divorce bruh bruh.

if you cheat you're going to get caught, then you will still end up getting divorced anyways except she's gonna get all of your shit, boy I hope you don't Live in CA
I'm not a marriage counselor, I don't know you, and we will never meet or know each other, I need to say this so when you break her heart I don't have that on my conscience. you robot motherfucker what is your fucking problem???

I wish just as a gag, the kid comes out and is revealed to be Steve Buscemi. Of course the guy would leave immediately, but fuck it.

Should've just started double-fisting those cupcakes

if you are married you should get the best life insurance money can buy, make sure your wife is the sole beneficiary and then kill yourself and make it look like an accident.

Cred Forums full of normal people.

>the guy who skipped lunch to get there quicker
>didn't bring food for the decoy
>had to poop before eating his lunch
>didn't get to poop
>didn't get to eat lunch
>didn't diddle any kids
>got arrested

When it rains, it pours.

why don't you just divorce your wife? Cheating always has a way of coming to the light, eventually

>showing up to meet a girl
>doesnt bring her anything
>only brings food for himself

Maybe there is a reason why these guys can't get girlfriends.

>all these people defending this predatory faggot

Absolutely disgusting

best guy right here

Jim Carry isn't looking to good these days. Cable Guy mustva hit hard.

>Fuck yeah, Boo is gonna be all wet when I give her this 4 dollar bag.

Well, he was just about told "bring snacks get sex."

You can see how pathetic he is from how giddy he feels about possibly plundering a teenager.

>Girl let me show pleasures that you never met before
>doritos
>chocolate bar

>pedo
>balding
>looks like an heroin addict
>snitch

this man is doing to die in prison lmao

>hello user, why don't you have a seat?
Post yfw when

in case you guys were wondering how you make a proper screenshot with a phone

that shouldn't hurt as much as it does.

why is everyone retarded

what i'm confused about is how this old barren cat lady somehow convinces these retards that's she's an actual child. though i suppose i just answered my own question.

I only expect the most inetlligent, well-put together people to occupy groups like TETRAD CORE and PERVERTED JUSTICE

Lol

What is it with Subway and pedophiles?

i mean they're groups literally built around putting people in jail for internet crime

and they can't even use iphones

>great this is a fucking disaster. just like everything else in my life. this is why i never fucking leave the house.

Sometimes you hear her voice on the phone recordings and she can actually put on a child's voice quite well.

I think the bait-lady is sweet, in her own autism-y 'I have to catch all the paedophiles' kind of way.

Also, why does she wear a bullet-proof vest when she's locked away upstairs and never interacts with the predators? Is she just weird?

Easy get aways.

>oh thank god i was afraid to make any sudden moves for fear the decoy was going to rape me or call in 20 of his college friends and murder me

holy fuck, her hands are disgusting.
They look like a 70+ yo person's hands.

Goddamn how old is this screenshot
2010?

how did he go from this to this

Why would they say he's 13, nigga looks at least 17.

His acting was awful too. He'll never make it.

Jesus when was this pic taken? He looks so old and fat now

too make the pedo look bad.
If they said they were 15-16 that's not such a big deal since age of consent in some states are that low.

I like how this pedos are so willing to show their genitalia.

He's looking a lot better these days, he feeds off the pedos life force.

#justiceforpapi

MFW chris is making motherfuckers take a seat in his time off

kek

I was impressed by his damage control the most so far of all the predators.

Reminder theres no proof gay beaner did anything sexual!!!!! Crhis hansen is evil and hates gays for some reason

is that Katie ledecky on the the right?

There's no way this was serious. Enjoy your (You).

>JFs attempting cockney accents

That's is Jim and Dafoe's son

I am assuming these people that do this were molested and are on a righteous journey to stop people from getting molested. She is most likely damaged and suffered some psychological shit because of her experiences and did hard drugs or alcohol.

>Also, why does she wear a bullet-proof vest when she's locked away upstairs and never interacts with the predators?
To create a sense of tension

You would be too. Look at her.

>he feeds off the pedos life force.
This. Or because the pedos stopped bringing snacks

>tfw the producers told him the decoys had to stop asking for snacks because it seemed suspicious that little girls and boys would want to load up on junk food
>he still gets his cupcakes though
>he still ate papi's dinner

guys, i have an idea. call it #OperationHansen.

>get an user to volunteer
>user goes onto whatever apps they're using to catch the predators
>start chatting it up with anyone and everyone that could be whatever the fucking group is called now doing it
>be careful with ur words
>go to the house with two beers
>when you get in ask for Hansen immediately
>have a beer with the man himself, namedrop Cred Forums

it'd be fucking awesome. just don't waive your right to silence just in case.

the percentage of repeat offenders they catch is quite low, but that's only in terms of convictions. who knows many have done stuff like this without getting convicted. one in this season says he fucked a 15 year old before.

Threadly reminder, no victim, no crime.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victimless_crime

Help me bros. I've been banned for going on 120 days now because I mocked pedos in a TCAP thread. My appeals keep getting denied with no explanation.

Crime dependent, you cannot murder a person who doesn't exist.

they're not convicted of murder.

>getting convicted and imprisoned for literally doing nothing

AMERICA EVERYBODY!

>What is conspiracy
>What are inchoate crimes?

You cannot molest a person who doesn't exist either.

Do yourself a favor and look up inchoate crimes as well as prostitution stings and drug buys.

KEK redditors finding new legal buzz words to spout.

Sexting an adult is not a crime and thats all these people have done.

Nigga, I have a JD from 2009 and have been practicing law since then.

Attempting to have sex with a minor is illegal if you've taken a substantial step towards it. Even if it wasn't a real possibility.

>I knew one 13 year old girl when I was a kid so now I'm an expert on the subject since all 13 year old girls act the same all the time every single time.
Also my friend had a sexual encounter with an 18 year old so now he's an expert on 18 year olds as well since they all act the same all the time every single time.

Take your double digit IQ and go back to middle school, moronski.

>thread number god knows how many
>still engaging the stupids or trolls (not like there's any differences)

We've argued the same shit over and over again and they'll never change their mind.

>Attempting to have sex with a minor

What minor?

>my mommy and daddy

Will you forgive me?

10/10

>Sexting an adult is not a crime and thats all these people have done.

They went over to the child's house with intent to rape them you fucking moron.

they're not convicted of molestation.

>Hollywood entrapment when?
>Mister Singer please have a seat

the minor they believed they were going to have sex with.

>They went over to the child's house

What child?

A
GENERIC
WHITE
MALE

>Sexting an adult is not a crime and thats all these people have done.

If you can convince 12 random strangers that you really didn't intend to have sex with a minor after they read the chat logs and after you've shown up with alcohol and condoms and shit, then you should be a llowed to go free, I agree.

>hello felllow kids!

>thought crime

Only people who break the law and are charged with crimes face a jury. Sexting an adult is not a crime.

All those women are above average weight

Did you know that an intent to commit a crime and taking a substantial step towards actually committing it is called conspiracy or attempt, and even THAT is illegal?

Thinking about crimes isn't illegal. Thinking about it, and then beginning to try, is illegal.

And attempt and conspiracy ARE crimes. Good luck convincing the DA to not charge you after Hansen catches you, friend.

>the bait car wasn't a real car so there was no grand theft!
>there weren't any actual drugs so the undercover sting didn't catch anyone doing anything wrong!
>that prostitute was actually a cop so there couldn't have been a real exchange for sex, therefore no crime was committed!

This is how retarded you faggots sound

Intent or attempt against who?

>but your honor, i didn't actually molest a child! sure i may or may not have done it if there was a child there, but there wasn't! it's all a conspiracy against pedophiles.

You have 1 second to stop grandmaster wizard from touching the girl.

Hansen manages it but how do you?

>car exist
>drugs exist
>women exist

No child exist, no crime.

*unsheathes katana*

Doesn't matter.

Just give up, my man. You can't defeat 200 years of criminal justice on a Mongolian papier mache bulletin board.

I just did.

there's no specific 'who' in these cases becasue it was as sting, which is why it's mens rea instead of actus reus.

>children don't exist

holy shit this fucking autism

The laws have changed since your post?

No.

Crimes against imaginary people don't count, sorry.

Haha but they do user. You just disagree, uselessly.

I don't even know why you bother, you are clearly wrong and you must know it.

If the pro-pedos really want to make sure TCAP isn't legal any more, they need to lobby their state legislature to change the laws. good luck with that

I'm gonna kill Harry Potter. Guess I'm gonna be charged with intent/attempted murder.

>but your honor, crimes against imaginary people don't count, sorry. now, if you'll excuse me, i will be going ho-bailiff, unhand me! i have done nothing wrong! let the records show there was no child!

godspeed user

If you are targeting a specific and well known fictional person, then you're probably right.

In TCAP, it is abundantly clear that these guys would have been fucking a kid if it weren't for Hansen.

Better ask yourself, why are they all convicted when you think they should all be acquitted?

Only in your imaginary world would these imaginary crimes against imaginary victims go to court.

good joke, user!

>crimes against fictional characters is based on their popularity.

>Guess I'm gonna be charged with intent/attempted murder.
Nice sarcasm. You know you won't, but more importantly you know you would if you wanted to rape a child like these men.

I don't know why you still bother to argue against laws, somehow believing they're all "false". They're in place, and these man are all convicted on the basis of them. They are not imaginary laws, they are all quite real, and you know they are. What exactly is your point here?

Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking? They should've just used an androgynous looking woman.

Aryan Nation can do wonders to a man.

wew
tetradcore.com/convictions.html

Check it out!™

If you did what the pedos do, and actually go to someone's house whom you believe to be Harry Potter, and attempted to kill that person, you would have committed a crime.

Just sitting around at home jerking yourself off, thinking about murdering Harry Potter is perfectly legal.

>kill a person
>claim that you thought it was a fictional character
>get free
wew lad

Try going to Daniel Radcliffe's house after threatening to kill him and see what happens.

guy in the 3rd episode confessed to fucking a 15 yr old boy weeks weeks before being arrested

Failed analogy

>If you did what the pedos do

Ok

>actually go to someone's house whom you believe to be Harry Potter

They sexted with an adult and to the adults house invited.

>and attempted to kill that person,

Nothing else happened,. They didn't attempted to harm any child.

This. I didn't get an ID till I was 15 and a half for the Temp Drivers license.

That's really ironic.

>They didn't attempted to harm any child.
and he wasn't convicted for attempting to harm a child.

try to actually pay attention next time discussing something on the internet, retard.

I don't know bro i really i liked it that my first time girl knew how to fuck because the sex was mind blowingly cool because she had already trained her skills to high level with someone else. (And she was five years older than me) my friend had his first times with a virgin and he was so frustrated that she didn't know jack shit what felt good sexually that he ended up dumping her. Ofc i like the though of capping a virgin but still famalam

You're an idiot.

nice argument retard, about as imaginary as you imagine these convictions are kek.

You should write some amicus briefs to help your fellow pedos out the next time one of their cases goes up on appeal.

Congratulations, you've just won an argument on the Internet!

BACH-3

kek

But didn't they use a picture of a real 12 year old r something? So wouldn't he have realised as soon as he saw that obvious adult?

Also the fact he worked at subway made me laugh, Jareds code stills stands strong

someone post all episodes

Role-play between two adults is not illegal.

2 words!
ROLEPLAYING CHATROOM

FORGIVEN
Wish me luck for the winter bar famalamb

I always wanted to meet you, Chris!

Guys I think I'm starting to get a Chris Hansen fetish. It must be something to do with the way he catches people in the act and teases them so hot before he puts them in prison. Anyone else feel this way?

I hope this does well enough for Hansen v Nigerian Scammers to be made.

Good luck, Mr. Fåm III, Esq.

>Writes a blog about how he's "experienced 13 year old pussy"
>didn't actually fuck her
Could you be more of a faggot?

whats hilarious, it is it actually is if there is a camera and nudity involved.

many jurisdictions in the US classify as child porn anything where either actor simply claims to be underage. They could be 70, but if they say the words "but I'm only 17," its cp.

the law is mad

serious question, did the high stress environment of prison cause an upsurge in his testosterone which led to his hairline growing back?

>tfw you will never get hammered with Chris Hansen
Why live?

his hairline is in the same place, just less of his head is visible. as his chins up and proud (rather than down and to the right) in the second mugshot.

They've never had good male decoys, and they make them all do that borderline offensive lisp.

His hair looks thicker at the front.

>
>Being a pedophile isn't a crime.
Sounds like something a Pedo would say....

>threads of faggots bitching about missing out on "middle school love"
I've never heard this said before. It's high school love that you don't want to miss. Middle school sex was hardly a thing when I was in school.

oh my god

But I act like a retard everyday on purpose with other people acting retarded as well. Is this not legal?