Why women hate Westworld

This is why men will never understandstand women. In the first 15mins we have outrageous violence against women and male reviews have the nerve to give this shit positive reviews?

Boycott this disgusting vile show.

variety.com/2016/tv/reviews/westworld-review-hbo-evan-rachel-wood-1201867496/

>tries to hide his lack of understanding of other people's opinions with sarcasm

Your an idiot, dont like it...dont watch it, and you dont speak for all women.. dont be be a cunt....protip: you can't.

if a female didn't like it then it must be good

That's usually how it goes.

True. Women dont like The Sopranos or The Godfather because of "muh violence"

I think the way Rotten Tomatoes should work is that everyone needs to have any account, and you subscribe (sorta like youtube) to critics that YOU enjoy. So could be subscribed to like 15 critics that seem to enjoy the movies you enjoy. And then what could happen is Rotten Tomatoes automatically tallies your personal critics score with a percentage and gives you your own score for particular movies. So to some people, Batman v Superman would be 90% for them and recommended, but for others it's 30% and recommended you stay away. That's the only way to filter out these social justice warrior opinions. Just don't subscribe to them, don't give them attention, and ignore their shitty opinions.

that's the opposite of true, you know women are the main audience for true crime and other violent genres right?

>video games
We're talking about flicks, cinema, jernts, and kino here.

Well, its a nice idea, why dont you do it?

>and you subscribe (sorta like youtube) to critics that YOU enjoy.

That kind of defeats the point of an aggregate. If you just want an echo chamber that fellates your ego, you can set one up yourself via basically any social media platform.

>If you just want an echo chamber that fellates your ego

How the fuck does that have anything to do with your ego? If you have 10 critics that routinely like movies you like and dislike movies you dislike then they should have a high level of influence as to whether or not you watch a movie.

Op you are whats wrong with today's society, you bitch and you moan about how "you" think the story of what you watch should be towards its male and female characters.. Well Guess what, Its not your story so...shut the fuck up

False. They only like those with rape because all women want to be safely violated by a partner.

Agreed, I wish I could upvote this post.

what
overwhelmingly true, in cases with rape involved and not

where can i watch westworld pls

lurk more

>Want to watch a movie
>Wonder if it's good
>Ask people who have similar taste
This is somehow a massage to my ego.

Are you incapable of sitting for two hours to watch a film you're interested in? Do you have to validate your taste based on someone else's taste before you even lower yourself to pirating the film? Then yeah it's safe to say films have become a secondary trait to your actual viewing experience.

it's written and directed by jonathan nolan, of course it's terrible.

There's a reason this board is spammed to death with reviews retard.

You're trying really hard to be smart
people disagree with critics they like all the time. Doesn't mean we want some buzzfeed garbage being accrued into our personal recommendation