How will Snyder handle this?

How will Snyder handle this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEv2NHghHGw
youtube.com/watch?v=ABLpoib1ITk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought queer just meant gay.

Movies don't keep up with the comics. Comics keep up with the movies.

but I thought her and Superman get together?

>changing characters traits to fit an agenda so you can appeal to a crowd that doesn't even read nor care about comics

>LGBTQRS+AФЩЪИ
Where does it end?

surewhynot.jpg

Gal Gadot already slept with Amy Adams

It's a fucking comic book. It'll be retconned inside of eight months at the absolute most, just in time for the next reboot.

>How will Snyder handle another Rotten score?

he's used to it

>but I thought her and Superman get together?

Fuck off!

the comic book industry is over run by social justice warriors. Just watch this youtube.com/watch?v=MEv2NHghHGw and see for yourself

To sum it up. Changing a character to be gay or black or muslim is a gimmick to get people who would never talk about comics to talk about comics. And they succeed. When the black female Iron Man was announced everyone was talking about it. If they had just announced a regular white Iron Man no one would give a shit. They're doing it for attention, and they know they have a built in army of SJW that will back them and give them more publicity.

Is there anything in existence more pussy-whipped than the average comic book fan? They're nothing but manchildren, SJWs, and nu-males. Honestly, some of the lowest, stupidest, and pointless humans in our society.

>ITT: Cred Forumscucks that don't read comics act outraged about shit that is old af...

Queer basically means Bisexual in SJW-speak, which she has been for YEARS in comics.

But modern SJW don't read comics and needed reminding.

With his signature incompetence.

Ironic tidbit - The ancient Island of Lesbos. Lesbian inhabitants of Lesbos were reknowned in the ancient world for their skill in fellatio. The word Lesbian were women originally known for being expert cock suckers!

How do blacks and gays not get offended by the pandering that is transforming straight or white characters?
Why is the argument that if you make new black or gay characters then their sexuality/race is all their known for not seen as an offensive statement?
Would a homosexual or person of color not feel more proud of characters writer from the start to be one of them groups?

w-what

I fucking hate how queer is being pushed as some tolerant word. It would be like calling jews kikes.

>social justice warriors.
As it's always been that way in comics. You want red-pilled superheroes? You gotto go to the pulps.

>lives on an island populated entirely by woman
How is this a surprise to anyone?

Who the fuck cares what they think? I mean honestly, do you? Of course not, just another subtle racebait, fuck any intelligent discussion (lolcapeshit) why can't those niggers get their shit together?

youtube.com/watch?v=ABLpoib1ITk

>implying this isn't the best case scenario

Calling faggots queer to their face under the guise of being PC is the dream.

>tfw some shitty sjw comic writer is trying to make it canon that wonder woman would never have sex with you because she doesn't like dick

that son of a bitch. if you want me to continue buying your comics you'll at least keep the hope alive. at least make it so that she can be turned straight by good neckbeard 3" dick. none of that nigger stuff.

queer is an umbrella term for anything in the LGBT spectrum.

It's also what people use in front of gays when they don't want to trigger them when they say they're bi or trans.

NOT ANYMORE

>LGBTQ

As a gayfag I truly despise sjw culture. Pansexual shit was already offensive enough.

>comic books cost 3-4 dollars
>take 5 minutes to read

Is there a worst value for your money form out there?

There are literally hundreds of gay and PoC heroes created from scratch in the last 20-30 years with amazing characterization beyond those surface details, but the public and SJWs only know big names they've seen in movies and cartoons in the last 4 years that have been around for 70+.

Shaking those up is the only way people pay attention.

xena did it 20 years ago

not so progressive now, huh?

Yeah I care you fucking fag, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't you dumb bitch

Truly
Still annoying, shit is coming up in my feed. Did all these retards just figure out wonder womans back story this week?

But that's more triggering.

>but I thought her and Superman get together?
That was in the 52 issues. And that doesn't mean shit. Wonder Woman has gotten with Batman in the past too. It's obvious from BvS and JL trailer Snyder will make wonderbat canon in DCEU.

WW was invented as a bisexual BDSM fantasy and only later evolved into a mainstream superhero. Hopefully returning to her perverse roots will gross out some normies and make them lose interest in capeshit

>Some SJW twat wrote Wonderwoman as a dyke.
>Therefore all future incarnations of her have to be a dyke.

>Changing a character to be gay or black or muslim is a gimmick to get people who would never talk about comics to talk about comics. And they succeed. When the black female Iron Man was announced everyone was talking about it. If they had just announced a regular white Iron Man no one would give a shit.

Talking about it and buying the comics are two very, very, very different things.

Comic-book sales are at an all-time low, even when the super hero movies that they inspired are literally setting records for money made at the box-office.
It's because nobody wants to read retarded SJW comics, and even the SJW's that do won't buy them. That's why the comic industry is bleeding fucking money when it has every excuse to be making money right now.

>How do blacks and gays not get offended by the pandering that is transforming straight or white characters?

They're typically too stupid to care.

That's a simplistic answer, but it's generally true.
How many SMART liberals have you met? They typically aren't very bright.

Better she's a dyke than a coalburner like the previous SHOCK NEW CHARACTER REVISION WHY WONDER WOMAN CANT FUCK WHITE MEN ANYMORE

Snyder would ruin the movie with his mansplaining.
They need a proud LGBTQWERTYUIOP director for this film.

Who cares, nobody reads comics post 1990s.

Now its just this character is gay, or black, or Muslim, or dead. All to try and get a headline.

she's also a dyke in that one m8

I heard that it could also be because scans are more readily available or something like that. I dunno, you could be right, but there might be other correlations.

That's her mom in the pic

>Be SJW
>Probably don't actually care about/play/read certain type of media
>Learn that said media might contain something offensive to some group if we squint hard enough.
>Gather your politically correct horde and bring a shitstorm (easy enough since being "oppressed" is trendy these days)
>Throw a tantrum in the form of tweets, essays, memes for weeks on end until the community/people in charge are forced to take action and change something to your whims, regardless of statistics, logic, alternative explanations, or lack of evidence
>repeat forever.

Is there a way to end this? I'm all for diversity and shit, but now Harambe memes are somehow racist, everyone has to be gay, and I got berated at on the internet last week simply for saying "the wage gap reflects the averages of all men and women working full time. It doesn't take hours worked or positions into account. It has nothing to do with people working the same position" in response to some stupid video that one actress made.

Please gailman's sandman is SJW as hell by this places standards but it was one of the biggest comics ever made same goes for Blueberry if you want to talk euro comics. People don't buy comics because piracy and buying collected tradebacks is easier than single issue purchases.

Now people are bitching because the writer said he is not going to explicitly tell that in the stories.

Like most writers have been doing with her comics for the last 2 decades or more. Including the same writer.

queer means odd/strange so basically anyone will a mental illness that manifests in sexual deviancy is considered queer.

>I got berated at on the internet last week simply for saying "the wage gap reflects the averages of all men and women working full time
you lucky you didn't lose your job, just keep your fucking head down and wait for it to be over

>LGBTQFRPN
>lesbian
>gay
>bisexual
>transgender/transsexual
>queer
>furry/transpecies
>robosexual
>pedosexual
>necrosexual

That should about cover it.

When edgelords call a black woman harambe, it's racist. And would it really hurt you to suck a dick every now and then?

>slow-mo Lesbian sex scene between Gadot and Robin Wright set to Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah
UBERKINO

you mean LGBTQFRPNI
don't forget incest

>pedosexual
I wish this was just a meme. I hope China just nukes the entirety of western civilization, we're done.

Oh sorry. In such bigoted times as these, it's easy to forget people carrying the invisible burden of genetic sexual attraction.

also HH

hand-holder

Get out, you sick fuck.

>chinks and nips aren't pedos

>LGBTQ
>Q
what the fuck does Q stand for now? sure the new Q is gay but chill

>LGBTQXYZFPMS

They haven't been destroyed by the jews yet. There might be hope for them

Will it ever actually end though? Its been going strong for several years now. I'm relatively liberal and all that, but fucking Christ, the dominant voice showing such a complete disregard for statistics, proven facts, and logic is insane.

Also, shouldn't they be glad the wage gap doesn't reflect discrimination rather than desperately trying to prove it does?

japs have, based china holding out though.

>shouldn't they be glad the wage gap doesn't reflect discrimination rather than desperately trying to prove it does
But they want that victim status, that is what it's all about.

>When edgelords call a black woman harambe, it's racist.

But she LITERALLY looks like a gorilla.
That's not racism. That's pattern-recognition.

Liberal news outlets were saying it was racist because the main appeal of the meme was that he has an "African-sounding name." It was fucking ridiculous.

>and I got berated at on the internet last week simply for saying "the wage gap reflects the averages of all men and women working full time. It doesn't take hours worked or positions into account. It has nothing to do with people working the same position" in response to some stupid video that one actress made.

You're lucky you didn't lose your job.

That's literally all it takes these days: stating facts that trigger SJW's.

thats fine and all but youre complaining on a board that shits on things for thinking they are liked

What do you think China will do to Japan if merican isn't around anymore?

Not even close.

>I got berated at on the internet last week
Somebody call the whambulance.

>Is there a way to end this?

By society getting fed-up with SJW victim-complex whining.

eradicate

Probably nothing.
Sea invasions are too much of a hassle.

No, not having to bother with the guise of PC in the first place is the dream.

According to SJW's, being berated on the Internet is literally the second Shoa.

Have you never heard of Gamergate?

>Rucka
This cuck needs to be stopped, he's done enough shit as it is.

>man-child
wow they cover everything

Film

Well those are generally lumped under "Queer".

The point of each of new letter is 1) keep the acronym short enough for continuity and group cohesion 2) push the bounds in incremental steps with no end. Look what kind of slope we slid down right after gay marriage got approved.

Remember "The goal is never the goal. The goal is the revolution."

I will always laugh at this

>I’ve said this before and people don’t actually take me seriously when I say it – there’s that joke about being a male lesbian, but I female-identify, and I always have since I was very young.

Also, he can't seem to write a single female character while keeping them straight

What if some one killed them. Just wiped them off the face of the fuckign earth, will it end then? please i must know, if they're all dead, wil it fucking end?

Because I think that may be the only way any of this fuck stops. When they're all fucking dead! I may be a keyboard warriror but I've had about enough of this fuckign shit.
Damn.

It's not about us, it's about our kids who are coming up behind us. At least allow them time to decide if they'll be a sick fuck or a normal person.

I thought queer was 'offensive.'

On the brightside we can call Wonder Woman a new name: Queen Queer.

Well, Wonder Woman was created by the inventor of the polygraph that had a polyamorous relationship with his wife and her secretary.

Dude probably liked cattle prods getting shoved up his ass.

If we killed them all, will it end? If we killed enough of them, would the others subside and stop or will we have to just end, everyone?

Post the whole thing.

wheres pansexual?
i sure love me some pans

>Not Queer Prince

>I am not transgendered; I’m not looking for gender reassignment. I clearly have more testosterone flowing through me than most men need, and you can tell just by looking at me. I’m comfortable with my maleness, but for whatever reason the way I’m wired, I have always female-identified.

I don't really give a fuck about that. But the fact that a bunch of people jumped on me for simply stating something that is a statistical fact in response to a video perpetuating a myth is ridiculous. I didn't even bother arguing; all I did was provide a link to the numerous studies disproving it. And people somehow got mad about that, and complained that the statistics themselves were bogus.

I don't mind getting berated. What I mind is that the dominant culture completely disregards logic in favor of supporting their causes, and then attempts to censor anyone who says something to the contrary.

>What if some one killed them. Just wiped them off the face of the fuckign earth, will it end then? please i must know, if they're all dead, wil it fucking end?

Probably not.

While Cred Forums would harp on about (((certain forces))) pushing this, it's likely an emergent property of easy living.

There's a certain percentage of activist dingbats, women who need to signal and feel important but are unable to contribute anything meaningful to society.

At first they directed their spare energy towards suffrage, then victory gardens, then modern feminism/LGBTQFIRPN.

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

>I don't really give a fuck about that
You clearly do.

Acronym wise? Subsumed into the B, I'm afraid.

Now polyamory/polygamy/polyandry, that's one I left out. Silly, intolerant me.

>ywn grow up watching a 100% straight Wonder Woman with full, bouncing breasts on television every week

come on man i just ate

More like Bonita Carter

There has been hints of Wonder Woman liking women since the 80's probably even since her inception since her creator was in a polyamorous relationship with two women who stayed together as a couple even after he died.

>based China
I genuinely wonder why ignorant retards like you come here.

I thought these comic book characters often times have many different series with different writers? Why does it matter what only one of them thinks?

to shitpost and trigger fags like yourself :^)

whats happening in that picture?

>100% straight

you don't know that for sure

Dude, "queer" got adopted by the gays over 2 decades ago. That shit ain't new.

What would you put on the checkbox Cred Forums? I'm male lesbian

If I'm asexual am I queer? Remember bros Tesla and jesus were also asexual

I'm kinossexual