>Someone does it interest to see it?

Speak fucking English, Slav!

I want to make love to Tom Holland.

it will finally kill this meme superhero

Cool costume.

Too bad the cgi will ruin it

I'M SICK OF THESE ENDLESS SPIDER-MAN REBOOTS

I'm not watching it

How do his feet stick to the wall through those thick rubber boots?

cringe

wont watch/10

Myself am does interest look it, yes OP.

this, tbqh

Me too
Why is he so great

Bump

It's a molecular attraction field, not little hairs

>mfw my benis goes sard.
Why did you have to post that pose user? I just jacked off.

imagine making out with him when the mask is half off like that

>Black, nerdy MJ
>Short rich kid Flash
>MILF Aunt May
>Peter is Tony's Spider-Bitch

It's gonna suck.

I'm incredibly mixed. The teenage supporting cast looks like shit. I don't understand how they can make this work. Marvel's casting choices have usually good, even before I've seen the movie but this. I hope Zendaya isn't MJ not cause she's black but because she isn't a good actor.

Daredevil cameo pls
Fuck you Marvel, why don't you at least acknowledge Daredevil? I'm fine with Jessica Jones getting ignored but DD shoukd get at least a small reference

Yes im very interested. I look at that picture and he looks exactly like Spider-Man in the mask. No creative liberties or weird shit, thats how Spider-Man's mask looks from Ditko's art. I dont like the black lines but it doesnt ruin it. And since these pictures are all we have to go off of as well as Captain America Civil War, im not worried. They even had the nerdiness to introduce the Spider Signal that most people dont even know about because comics are weird. So there is still a fresh take to use since the previous movies weren't comic like in their execution of most things.

There is literally just three of them, who cares? If you dont go on Cred Forums daily it would come and go without affecting you at all.

Oh, so they finally made a real costume instead of that CGI shit from Civil War?

nice

I wish Ant Man would appear in his movie just to kick his ass

t. shill

Is that how real spiders stick to walls?

>MILF Aunt May

and this is wrong how???

These movies really look like tv shows. It's so fucking bland.

will they pick a stunt double with a nice ass

His dad fucks him every night.

>Someone does it interest to see it?

No.

Nothing against Zendhaya, to me she might be there as a new character.
But Spider-Man at the time that the film is being made, you need Flash, Mary Jane, Harry with the hair of the comics.
This should be respect for the original material.
No, I'm not going to see this movie because Warner brought the anorexic Wonder Woman and Marvel showed down deeper in the well

Some

What we got from civil war has me excited. It was the best live action spidey we've had. It only needs to have half as many memorable quotes as Raimi Spider-Man

I have no interest in the cast outside of Peter and Aunt May but I'm hoping they change my mind. I don't care about the race changes, I just think kids suck. If they don't change my mind and kids continue to suck, I won't be too upset because I've pretty consistently enjoyed Marvel's movies. I probably have shit taste but I also don't worry about memes and popularity. There's ups and there's downs but my experience had been overall positive with the series so I'm gonna let it ride.

Aunt May being old is one of the key reasons Peter hides his identity from her, because he's afraid she won't be able to take the stress of him being Spider-Man and will literally die as a result. MCU Aunt May looks like the kind of woman who would be too busy fucking a new guy every night to give a shit about what Peter does in his spare time.

Will he have his mask off at random times for no reason again?

I hope if has something on par with

>ITS YOU WHO'S OUT GOBBY.
>OUT OF YOUR MIND!

I expect it to be (above) average. It will be alright to see it once or twice and then forget about it until it comes on fx/fxx a couple years later
I also expect for Cred Forums to meme it, make racebait threads, and have daily aunt may threads for 3 or 4 weeks after its release
I sincerely hope this leads to a resurgence in raimiposting because those are my favorite threads