ITT: We write the second season of Stranger Things

GO GO GO

Duffer Brothers pls go

Scully get pregnant and a cybernetic hunter from the future hunts her fetus because it contains the cure for the future plague.

Mike dies first episode and I never have to see his ugly mug again

The fat nerdy ginger bitch comes back to life to hunt down Steve and Ms. Skeletal

1989. The gang has to hitchhike to California so Will's retarded little brother can win the Video Power Olympics and discover that because of his high score he has been enlisted in an interstallar war. His spaceship has the voice of PeeWee Herman.

Mike and Lucas get into a fist fight in the alley because Mike won't wear the sunglasses that let him see the pod-people that are slowly replacing the town.

I have a crush on eleven.

Does this make me a sicko?

Join the queue buddy. Or should I say the register.

If on the off chance that Mike does kill himself in the first episode, I vow to post nothing but Mikes from that day until my last day. Just for you.

Eleven and Winona engage in an episode long 69 session in full view of the town. Winona particularly enjoys licking 11's pink shitsnip with her whorish tongue.

this kid looks exactly like me, people have said it before and showed me pics. but this OP photo really is a spitting image.

my heart stopped as i scrolled past, wondering why the fuck my face is on Cred Forums

early 20's btw

Cool story, want to date?

proof pls.

> shitsnip
What did he mean by this?

can't do that i'm afraid
yh hmu bb

both of these really truthfully would be gold because they'd fit right in with the 80's rip off.

Personaly I'd love to see a bill and ted's adventure homage, where some guy from the future in a telephone box comes to help them fix the time line that allowed the upside down and the monsters in it to roam the earth. They could even george carlan to play it if he's not too old and....
oh wait. dam nevermind.

Watch some interviews with Millie or look at some of her social media posts. That will quickly cure you of your crush.

you know... her musky crimpballoon
her arsepipe

Nancy realizes that Steve's penis, while large, is no longer large enough. So she hooks up with tyrone, the school nigger.

The kids have sex with eleven in the sewer to reduce the harmful energy they've been exposed to from a creepy clown that is secretly a drider from a distant galaxy.

sauce

Whilst true, it's a bit weird how obsessed people get with semi-famous kids' opinions. I'm fucking glad none of the shit I said when I was 12 is on the internet; I'd want to travel back in time and kill myself.

I don't care about any of her opinions. I developed a crush on Eleven because she was a broken person who desperately wanted to be loved. Millie is just a standard 12 year old girl.

The kids suddenly find that they are popular and people take them seriously, so they make fools of themselves and ruin their lives with an onslaught of drugs and embarrassing public appearances. Mike gets plastic surgery until his nose tragically falls off.

Yeah fair enough.

That said, I'm surprised Eleven posting didn't really become a thing. Of all the people the resident Cred Forums pedos got obsessed with it was Frogface.

The Last Starfighter meets Ender's Game.

Dustin's family gets a state-of-the-art new computer, which comes with a game preinstalled. The more they kids play the game, the more complex it becomes, until it's clear that this computer is more than meets the eye. Yadda yadda yadda, aliens. Also, Dustin's mom is super hot.

but she's even cuter with hair

>Also, Dustin's mom is super hot.

and she's played by Marisa Tomei.

Froggo is a wonderful person in the show and in real life.

That might be true, but it doesn't make it less weird.

>Tomei and Ryder in one show

They need a little redhed girl to gangbang. Make it happen netflix.