Where's the Luke Cage hype thread?

Where's the Luke Cage hype thread?

Get fucking hype with me my bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snJ-nRgx8o0
youtube.com/watch?v=KTQmClWe5N4
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_Cage_(Earth-616)#Powers_and_Abilities
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Melvin_Potter_(Earth-616)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_(comics)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=snJ-nRgx8o0
latest trailer

Will this be finally good hero series to come out from Netflix since Daredevil S1?

I hope so

Nigger capeshit is worse then regular capeshit

Do you think he will make loud noises, and sudden moves. I'm kind of scared of blacks.

people who got to see it early are saying it blows s1 daredevil out of the water but that might not be what you were looking for. it's a show about a black guy that's indestructible i don't think it's gonna be as muted and subtle as s1 daredevil.

i like this post it makes fun of people like

This will be marvels first failure

>marvels first failure
already forgotten ghost rider eh?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=KTQmClWe5N4

>said the increasingly nervous DCuck.

A show about a black man who power is being invincible why would I want to watch that garbage

he's not big enough

isn't luke cage supposed to be like shaq

S2 had Punisher, that alone makes it top-tier

post yfw BANG

Shit, that looks too niggerish, I'll still watch but I'm already regretting

Daredevil was exciting because he was literally inches away from getting his ass handed to him every episode. It made it feel real and dangerous.

There are no super villains in this so no exciting fight scens and no high stakes. BORING!

>literally every line from Luke Cage in every trailer is just some cliche bullshit

This is not a good sign

>Do you think he will make loud noises, and sudden moves. I'm kind of scared of blacks.

I know you're joking, but I kinda agree, I'm not racist but black people are always yelling and causing trouble.

One time these 2 tough looking black guys came up to me, i thought they were robbing me so I gave them my wallet. They gave it back to me and laughed for about a minute,then one of them said "Nah, man, we don't want your shit, we want to know which way to the subway"

i gave them directions, as they walked away they get looking back at me and laughing.

kek

lol holy shit dude

The best capeshit movies and shows are about heroes who don't have any real powers. This makes them relatable. It's hard for normies to relate to a guy that is basically invincible. Which means they'll probably take the "I AIN'T TRYNA BE A HERO" shtick and play it up to a ridiculous degree.

>It's hard for normies to relate to a guy that is basically invincible
Not an an issue for me but how can a super hero show build tension if the main character is indestructible ?

are u 4 real

>isn't luke cage supposed to be like shaq

>why isn't the Kingpin of Crime 9ft tall as he was often portrayed in the comics prior to Bendis

Because respectively, there are no actors of that stature who are good, or in existence

He's 6'3 surprisingly, dude always looked short to me on screen.
I guess they couldn't find many 6'6 actors though, that matched the part

>A show about a black man who power is being invincible why would I want to watch that garbage

Because the greatest threat to a hero is danger to those he cares about - the trailer actually highlights that.

where the fuck is the comic of the guy and a black guy walks up to him and intimidates him and then goes "nah i'm just kidding you cool" and then the guy makes a mean post about it on Cred Forums?

Depends, on how many JJ cameos there will be.
I need my daily dose of cuck to make it worthwhile.

this is the reason I use Cred Forums

I'm hype as fuck. I can't wait to get home from work, make pizza and watch some modern blacksploitation kino.

is this out tomorrow?

It's called "nigwalk", friend

It does look pretty black, hope it doesn't fucken push it too hard. It looks good though, I'll definitely check it out.

cliche isn't always bad

I'm really mad that Fox still has Fantastic Four. Mostly because they're my favorite super heroes and Dr Doom is my favorite villain, but also because it prevents this from ever happening in a movie or show.

This is set years before he even met her

I will be very disappointed if Luke won't be wearing his Power Man tiara at some point

He does. Trailers confirmed.

No it isn't...
It's set after S1 of JJ, though there be some scenes of his backstory.,

No it's not.

he will
it was strapped to him as medical equipment right when he got his powers in the prison he probably has it on for a lil bit during that

So when THE FUCK is this coming out, in 10 minutes?

it's all been a big failure, a successful failure.

4 hours

Yes, midnight on Friday, 9/30. Probably Eastern time, so 10 minutes from now. I'm going to wait until tomorrow night and watch a bunch of them.

Fuck this shit then, I'll watch it on the weekend, OK I'm out losers

I needed a good kek today

this im pretty sure
it's 10:52 EST atm.

>it's 10:52 EST atm.
I'm clearly tired as fuck. Sorry, I'm not that dumb, honest.

too late dumbass bitch
just go to sleep and luke cage should be up by the time you wake up

Guessing no midnight release.

Less than 6 hours

That could be 5 hours or 2 hours. That's very vague.

for those who don't know that was 2 hours ago so 4 hours is right

Fuck yea I love heros that are willing to do shit for no moral reason and paltry amounts of money

>6 hours to go at 9pm EST
>6 hours to go at 6pm in California
>most actors live in California.

luke who? dont give a shit about a shitty sidenigger from a b list series

Wait do CSTfags have to wait an extra hour compared to ESTfags? Or is it midnight EST? Or midnight PST?

I like how pulpy it is, will watch.

from this post we have just under 3 hours and 45 min to go

Jessica Jones is better than DD S1. Too bad you're Tumblr.

What time does it come out?

Every Hulk and Thor movie sucks.

C'mon mate.

You can always spot shill threads because they post seemingly random promo stills and provide no content beyond "get hype!" or "where's the hype?"

Don't reply to this shit

is jessica jones any good thought about picking it up?

If you're a polposter who gets mad at female protagonists and interracial relationships you'll hate it immediately but if you're a normal person its 7.5/10 and should be a few episodes shorter than it is

shut up and let me shill in piece you fuckshit

My point exactly it also doesn't help that the character feels like it should be on BET 50 bucks I bet there is going to be a scene with cops shooting Cage relating to niggger lives

>Posts with no content are shill threads
>on Cred Forums

Doublethinking moron identified

Cred Forumstards are gonna get BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

On one hand you're a reactionist idiot

on the other hand that pic is retarded and not even a message

It's the 30th now. Hopefully its good

How am I a idiot just because I see the strings I'm crazy just because you fell for the diversity trap and love nigger cocks doesn't mean I have to swallow that dirty load

12:02 EST not up yet. Maybe its PST

3 hours to go

It's not up yet, 12:04 here.

>Every thread for this show will devolve into Cred Forumstards and libtards arguing

So what's the show about other than black penis in white vagina?

Shut the fuck up you cuck!

3rd post, best post.

The nigger version of anything is always worse than the regular version.

inseminating america with a mulatto child and then leaving for greener pastures

This is why I'm just not going to talk about this here

Rekt

Bullshit, JJ is a shit protagonist and they drag the plot by having them become idiots who let Dr Who escape multiple times.

All the characters are also unlikable and Luke Cage is a wooden actor.

White men are evil and niggers are cool thats the entire plot

But isn't that every thread on every board that isn't pol?

How did these Cred Forumscucks feel about the punisher? I assumed they liked him since he's a right wing military gun expert who's only mission is to murder degenerates, or was Bernthal not white enough?

What is the appeal of this hero honestly?

This look so incredibly boring because we've seen this power-scheme so many times before.

Jessica Jones at least had that somewhat interesting villain. What the fuck is making people go crazy over this show?

But the main bad guy is a harlem drug dealing nigger.

this villain guy looks kinda cool though
like a more stylish character from the wire

That's why I said it was too long. If he had broken out and then gotten murdered it would have been great but it got weird and rambling instead.

Everything else I disagree with because opinions though

You can always tell the guy who's going to die alone and still a virgin because he spends so much time on Cred Forums, he tries to convince himself Cred Forums and by extension himself, is so important, Netflix would bother to secretly advertise via shilling on Cred Forums as if Cred Forums is some trend setter and this would start some avalanche of viewership.

Someone's been a cuck his entire life.

I'm just hoping for fun power man/iron fist teamup because it sounds fun

Of all the marvel shit that's come out recently Powerman is the most fun in an unrealistic black dynamite kind of way that I think will translate into video better than most other superheros

The hero is black that's is his only appeal honestly the only people who give a shit about this hero are nigs from the project

> Cred Forums and by extension himself, is so important
You are of course implying they wouldn't be paid to post on any forum site with any kind of traffic.
Online buzz dictates what a lot of people watch nowadays, giving someone a few sheckles to at least get a conversation started regularly is a pretty feasible way to get talk going, especially on an anonymous board where everything gets wiped away every couple of days so you can just post the same thing again and again.

yea it is

I want Cred Forums to leave for once.

I like this story, this is my story now.

wait until the election is over.

>watching a meteor man remake
kek

Will it release with subtitles? I'm pretty sure that I won't understand shit if they go too nigga with their talk.

Wish they chose Michael K. Williams to play the villain.

>that movie came out in 93
>first appearance of luke cage in 72

MEME MORE

the bbc memes kinda ruined it for me

i didn't read any of luke cage's stuff but i like who they casted so far
from what i'm seeing they wanna cast young people to play the roles,
that's why they casted Vincent D'Onofrio who is 57 holy shit he's not that young for kingpin even though kingpin usually looks 20 years older than him in the comics

>main character is a black man raised in Harlem
>complaining that the show is too black

If you dont like watching black people fine, but dont bitch about characters being as true to the environment they were raised in as possible.

>I just learned this text
>I am a newfag

Maybe part of it. He references the events of JJ in the trailer.

I just don't want it to be too black. I'm not complaining that it's black.

I'll watch, but I hope it stays more on the path of "blacks are responsible for their own problems" and not "blame whitey for everything"

yes you literally are though which you would wanna reply that it's semantics but idc
some shows get more into the location's culture than others get over it or don't

He was the worse part of Jessica Jones and that show was pretty shit. Only finished it because David Tennant was great and the only good thing about the show.

It's going to flop hard

i'd say this was entirely a troll post but david tennant was good in it
so instead i'll just say fuck you

Blacks always make fun of me for no reason. And it's always the American blacks. Not Africans, or Jamaicans, or anything like that.

Examples:
When I was twelve, this gang of black guys outside a movie theater came up to me and called me "Leave it to Beaver," which makes no sense, but whatever. They screeched every time they said it like a fucking pack of hyenas. I screamed "nigger" and ran to the parking lot.

Whenever I go to basketball games, the blacks always call me Harry Potter. Uh, there are absolutely no similarities between me and Harry Potter, apart from the fact that we both wear glasses.

On the subway to one basketball game, this homeless guy in some tattered jacket called me Peter Pan, Harry Potter, and Pee Wee Herman. I was tempted to ridicule his lifestyle, but I didn't dare.

Just a few weeks ago, some homeless nigger kept calling me a "fucking white seahorse."

What is it about me that attracts so much hate from the blacks--but NOT from other races/cultures?

You probably just look like a faggot

black people just tear into everyone in general
best thing you can do is see if any of your online friends play with any black people
just earlier this year i started playing black desert with a friend and his cadre of new yorker blacks and they were hilarious
just let the shit slide off you that's the first thing every black american learns in society cause they get stigmatized and stereotyped the second they meet an unfamiliar face

30 mins? 90 mins?

i think its 90

t.minus 86 minutes

Bleugh, thanks bro

>
>tfw that's the perfect amount of time to watch a movie but you can't pick one

It's not gonna be too black, they're not dumb. Just the right amount to show that culture and just focus on the characters.

lel.

new season of portlandia just got added watch a few of them

Watching creed myself, scheduled to finish 30 seconds before Luke cage

he's indestructable, and the villain of the season is just some fucking casual gangster, there's nothing to be hype about

get the fuck out of here bitch i didn't get paid to make a thread to have you shit it up like this

So, they didn't use Johnny Blaze on Agents so they could give him a Netflix show, right?

Or at least be the antagonist to Punisher in his series.

prolly just easier to do a lesser known rider in-case they ever do wanna mesh shieldverse with netflix/mcu

Why is Halo in a TV show?

Blaze is the worst ghost rider... Just so you know

wtf is this? master chief is modeled after mike colter?

Master Colter is Mike Chief.

i dont get it. is he supposed to be dumb? even marvel wont give their man intelligence so why should we trust that he is a good character/hero?

this nigga is so unknown that it better be a good first episode to grip people that are casuals

No, it's the new nigger abbu they're trying to replace Chief with.

i just looked it up you lying sack of piss he's some fucking new spartan
according to marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_Cage_(Earth-616)#Powers_and_Abilities he has an intelligence of 3 for earth 616 which will probably be more in line with the netflix show

No, he's nega halo.

343 is trying to replace halo with him

here, watch this kino.

He's SPARTAN Locke, some ONI agent tasked with bringing the Chief home after he went AWOL with Blue team because he's forever cucked by Cortana.

They have a fight scene and Chief straight up man-handles him.

this looks so bad dude, holy shit

made for literal manchildren

you have to realize this is a scale of 1-5 with people like Rees Richards, Tony Stark etc on it. A 2 is an average person. Richards should be a 6 even on an official 1-5 scale.

The Scale is:
Slow/Impaired
Normal
Learned
Gifted
Genius
Super-Genius
Omniscient

>watched thor 2 for some reason today
>odins dad laying waste to dark elves in the beginning
Odins dad is the Irish mobster from daredevil s2 finn

I know the black woman who spoke to Tony stark in civil war is in Luke cage as a different character

And the dude who makes daredevils suit is in all hail the King one shot as a random goon....

Any other actors with multiple characters in the mcu?

Sorry, 1-7 scale. So Reed Richards, Doom, Stark would be 6-7, so 2 isn't bad in comparison.

That fight looks like shit, even a wwe shitty fight looks better.

>the dude who makes daredevils suit
you mean GLADIATOR? marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Melvin_Potter_(Earth-616)
the drawings he has around his workshop is for his armor and you see he grabs a sawblade which is what the gladiator uses most as a weapon

Luke Cage is literally just supposed to be some big guy that gets superpowers and fucks shit up for you. He's basically a superhero version of Dwayne Johnson or patrick swayze in roadhouse

subtle

>he's just invulnerable to an extent

>that's it

Why just not have him on that new Netflix show that combines him and JJ and DD?

Why not also lend him to Agents of Shield? He could be considered another "enhanced" (but not Inhuman) and lend to the current season.

He has nothing new to offer other than JJ's bull. Interesting and normal guy, but nothing too special about him or his villain in this first season.

>wow he has no new abilities or ideas about him
>why even make a show about him?
>goes back to watching some black and white film where another college student smokes 3 cigarettes and pours an entire gallon of milk down the sink instead of a college student smoking 2 cigarettes and then throwing the 3rd one in the trash and the trash going up in flames

Back to Cred Forums ya go, hyperbole spouting underage pleb

He's also super strong.

He exists in the netflix world because they're setting up the defenders and also because there are canonically 7 or 8 different heroes in Manhattan so there's a lot of potential for tie-ins

You get
>Iron fist
>Gladiator
>Daredevil
>Punisher
>JJ
>Cage
>Moon knight maybe
>Elecktra
So you get them and all of their side characters plus Dr Strange the Avengers Fantastic 4 and Spiderman could maybe eventually probably not show up

I know, but there's no reason why they can't do this, since I feel like Luke Cage having his own season (unless its a one off season, and never to have a second season) is unnecessary.

>Defenders
>24 episodes instead of 12 - make it double the usual Netflix amount
>Set up all the other Defenders, each having 1-2 episodes, either intermixed or sequentially having them all connect
>Finally reintroduce JJ/DD
>Have Defenders form
>Have them tackle either forming or their first villain or both

Just my idea. I will reserve judgement on actual Luke Cage until I see the first two episodes.

>tfw you're unironically a new york nigger that grew up in the projects and is only out of it because he's dorming

one of the few things i love about my fellow brothers. greatest laughs in my life have come out of Rosh sessiobs

I personally like a little more story, 12 episodes seems high and was too much for JJ, so probably more like 10. They could just do this season of CAge, have the next season tie in Iron fist and then have a Moon knight show then they'd have it all done and be free to mix and match

I really just want a Moon Knight show

fuck off back to Cred Forumsmblr you subhuman

4 minutes

I haven't watched RvB in a while. Their graphics have gotten a lot better but DAMN their fight choreography has gone to shit.

#bringbackTexas

a-user

that's not RvB. That's an actual cutscene from Halo 5.

IT'S UP
that'sthejoke.png

stream for poorfags?

That was Trayvon Martin's neighborhood?

This opening credits music sounds like the entire band was drunk when they recorded it

Goddamn that is some shit art.

>reactionist
The word is reactionary you uneducated moron.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

>band

it only takes one guy with like a thousand different sounds on some sort of keyboard. why would they pay a whole band?

get to bed faggot, stop shitposting

>Dumb men like little girls
Cred Forums BTFO

Yes, he was heading home.

>Justin Hammer namedrop

aww shiit yeah

BLACK

LIVES

MATTER

DUDE INTERRACIAL SEX LMAO.
ALL DEM WHITE WOMEN WAN DA BBC

you're thinking of jessica jones

luke had sex with a black chick first episode

>first negro-bomb is dropped not even 5 minutes in
I didn't think anything Marvel-related would touch that word. Gladly surprised.

>I'm not for hire

Why are the torrenters slacking so much?

hahaha yess

>i don't even like these niggas

Honestly this is some pretty good cinematography and music.

>show is called Luke Cage
>Luke Cage does nothing in the first episode

It is still not on on my hungarian netflix what the fuck

>he doesn't understand how the rips work

Is it out yet?

HYPE AS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

he beat up them niggas

LOL not being able to afford Netflix

>telling me the reason for the question instead of answering it

Yes

Anyone else catching slivers of the Daredevil theme in the music? Just every so often you'll hear that trademark "du du du du" strings and shit.

Anyway, this is straight niggakino from the first ep.

This black barber is going to get got

DELETE THIS

and he would have lived if he had just gone home instead of heading back and chimping out on the zimzam

you see him get shot in one of the trailers

so far its pretty good im still on the first ep so far it looks like its gonna make BLM look like an extremist group

you just know pop is going to die ;_;

No point saying that.

Niggers can't read.

who the guy with the sunglasses?

inb4 he has powers too

In the comics diamondback is basically black kingpin and was a big part of why Cage got his powers against his will. So shades works for him.

His glasses shoot concussive waves but they probably aren't going bring that up

This is good man.... So far

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_(comics)

i was really hyped for this show but holy shit the acting is just fucking awful

thats what happens when you don't give black people roles to practice in

show full of black people the good actors are too expensive and are in movies

NOOOO

POP

I KNEW IT

I knew it was going to be someone else's fault...

hahaha

>Im going back to hells kitchen where it's safe

I'm also fucking laughing that the one guy not listening to cottonmouth is going to be the fucking reason luke is going to end up doing shit

HE IS A BIG GUY.

Breh. it's GOOD.

>Luke shoots himself across the street from several guards and a congresswoman
>No one gives a fuck

I like that it's not just 100% serious and actually has that Marvel comedy in it

>muh reconstructed timeline not proven in court

It's harlem

there are shootings and shit all the time

I know what I'll be drunk watching tomorrow night after partying hard with all my Chad buddies

jesus fuking christ. i cant believe i have to open subtitle for this. the way black people talks is just so weird

this the type of nigga that needs subtitles for british people speaking

Don't say that here the buzzwords will find you

Yea but across the street from a guarded place and no one even looked up

Haha you're too dumb to understand simplified english

Despite being a huge marvel nerd for some reason I can't get excited over this

and it's not because hes black

S2 had a SJW fag version of punisher and juust for like 3-4 episodes, I dropped it after that

>PULL THE TRIGGA, NIGGA

Jesus Christ I'm trying to watch a tv show not a rap video

>People pushing black lives matter and STAY BLACK are corrupt officials and thugs
>Main villain is a black ganglord responsible for more black on black crime
>Misty Knight exists

I'm pleasantly surprised

I'm really lovin' the show so far. Only two eps in (RIP Pops) but the few glimpses we get of Cage being Cage are 100% badass.

Side note, I wonder if Nicolas Cage likes the show.

Tone is a cool name

The only time it felt like it was gonna get BLMy is when Scarfe and the white patrolman say some racist shit about Hispanics in the junkyard.

I'll enjoy it more when he kills faggots and trans.

Haha holy shit this is some good stuff

really, it's been over 3 hours, usually my trackers hit it in 1. WTF?

Luke Cage is invulnerable but everyone around him isn't. Thats the drama. Or supposed to be anyway.

well I found it on streams so...

Needs more doors punched off their hinges. Dunno if that will ever get old

>Black people need saving

racist

>It's a Luke Cage beats up 10 gangsters in one swing with a three person couch episode

This is exactly what I wanted

Lol, they got Jacob Vargas in this as a tough guy! That's funny. He's like black people's Michael Pena.

>unless this side arms transforms into a magic hammer

>the incident

kek

That fucking rocket launcher with a smile.

That poor lady tho.

Nigger: The Show?

No, thanks.

Jesus christ Juicey boy!

black hero chimping out, cant make this up

I know you're joking, but there really are people like this browsing Cred Forums right now.

>Asians dont want to give money
>Luke causes more in damage then gang is asking

Why are the cops the worst actors in the show?

His name is Power Man. What did you expect, Kermit?

I would assume "leave it to Beaver" is niggerspeak for "Leave our country and go to Canada"

damn, that black chick was supposed to be old but she had a g8 body

>"Leave it to Beaver," which makes no sense
you probably looked like one of these faggots

They're the worst actors in most things,

Surprised by this show. He was such a fucken bore in JJ. It's pretty good so far.

Also sideboob.

MY NAME IS LUKE CAGE
>such a fucken bore
say what bitch
he was bold
everytime he was on screen was some of the best scenes in jessica jones

>PULL THE TRIGGA, NIGGA

I noticed that too.

Then they went and referred to the events of The Avengers as "the incident" as if they're not allowed to even say that it was an alien invasion. I mean I get that tonally this series is kinda weird for the MCU but that doesn't mean you should ignore it. Embrace it. Show how a goddamned alien invasion would alter something as "normal" as this.

>no one hears the gunshot even though they are just across the street

cant criticize or u racist

the barry soetoro method

Its Harlem.

It bugs the fuck out of me that they keep doing this. "That old guy with the shield", "Dude with the hammer"

Nobody talks like this. Use their names. These are world famous super powered celebrities that've saved the planet a bunch of times already. What are they so afraid of.

Aw yeah boiii dem finga bins finna shot dey ass up heeeyyyy niggaaaaaa

Will the films ever reference the shows?

>rob local gangster
>don't even leave town, head to strip club
*justblackpeoplethings*

lol@ the niggers using Hammer arms. Basically the HiPoint of the Marvel universe.

Turk is a fucken riot.

That was fucking great. But what the fuck was that after? His stomach looked so fucken weird.

Shut up, nigger.

>I got you

First ep was boring, what the fuck.

Is he going to say Sweet Christmas and chain whip people?

I was okay with every actors being black but the ghetto culture and nigger music is really pushing it.