APOLOGIZE

> Black skin matters in the electrifying Marvel’s Luke Cage: A-

avclub.com/review/black-skin-matters-electrifying-marvels-luke-cage-243336

>AV Club

those trees look not too healthy

I think she's Indian, though. Can't blame her though for being upset about the lack of racial diversity in Hollywood and on TV, though. It's refreshing that most of the writing staff on Luke Cage is black and all of Atlanta's staff is, I believe.

I know shit like that triggers Cred Forums and some idiots on Cred Forums, but I think it's awesome.

Jesus, I' sure the show isn't even trying to do this.

t. a cuck

U mad, dawg?

She's literally just posting rascist tweets though, it's a pretty immature, puerile thing to do.

She's a critic and she's saying certain races and genders she hates being portrayed positively lowers her opinion of a show/movie.

U mad, dawg?

>Shows are better if nigs write them.

You sound more triggered by reality, my delusional friend.

>I think she's Indian, though.

Oh, silly me, I forgot that makes being a racist OK.

>rationalizing overt racism

>Blacks write better than whites.

Isn't that racist?

Why don't you think it's okay for Indians to be racist? Are you racist?

>Can't blame her though for being upset about the lack of racial diversity in Hollywood and on TV, though.

Fortunately I can.

She probably is only attracted to white men and ashamed of it. Poo women are hilarious

>saying certain races and genders she hates being portrayed positively lowers her opinion of a show/movie.

Isn't that what Cred Forums does everyday?

>>Blacks write BLACKS better than whites.

FTFY

Those racist fucks seriously went there? He only matters because of the color of his skin?

Never mind the indestructability. Never mind the superstrength. It was his melanin that saved the day.

Jesus Christ do these people even know how hypocritical they sound?

Why do you think this is a point worth making? If it's true, which collectively, it isn't, we're obviously racist. If we're racist, how is pointing that out to us going to make an impression on us? You seem to have your websites mixed up - there isn't a peanut gallery of moral cowards waiting to upvote milquetoast bullshit here, user.

This is monumentally racist. I'm glad Ghostbusters 2016's box office returns showed how big this retarded movement is.

I hope she gets r*ped by a pack of niggers. I really do.

She obviously wants to be. Why wish it on her?

Does it make you angry?

Cred Forums doesn't get paid for it, and it sure as hell doesn't get accolades.

#triggered

Faggot

I agree. This is the same board that made excuses for Tim Burton when they asked him about why his movies are so white. You'll live white boys.

Sonia hasn't worked at AVC for fucking ages

>She's literally just posting rascist tweets though
>implying she's capable of being racist
>implying the definition of racism isn't what's most politically convenient to her

Did you come here to correct the record and forget to leave? You don't belong here, go back to feeding your wife's son.

le cuck xDDDD

kill yourself whiteboy

Read a synopsis

The Leftovers sounds like hedonistic trash.

>It's refreshing that most of the writing staff on Luke Cage is black and all of Atlanta's staff is

Why are people against this? Black movies for Black people generally aren't as forced or obnoxious as Black movies are for White people. In fact, they're usually a lot more introspective and fair about the whole race dynamic.

Leftovers is fucking fantastic tv you spiv

Luke Cage is a Marvel character, and therefore a kike. He's a nigger for variety's sake. Having niggers write him is futile.

Congrats on realising that the website that's been publishing a gay sex column for the past decade is slightly left wing

t. a leftover

A not-rapture followed by nihilistic hedonism among those left behind conflicting against normies who want to move on and return status quo.

Yawn

So if it's futile, who cares? It makes Black people happy that a character can be more in-tune with their culture and it doesn't hurt White people at all.

>kill all white people
>"slightly left wing"
Can you only communicate in fatuous sarcasm, you braindead dip?

Anyone who wants to watch a Luke Cage movie. Of course it hurts white people - we need a final solution of nigra insolence, not pandering to it.

Shouldn't the race of the character not matter therefor the race of the writer not matter?

That's really not it at all.

And it wasn't the Rapture

>all races matter

Luke Cage is a character whose race and Harlem upbringing play an important part in the story. So it matters in this case.

India has its own giant film industry. Where is the diversity in Bollywood??

Isn't the whole point of this show Luke Cage cleaning up black crime in the community?
Disney and Marvel are like the only studio where the diversity and stories aren't forced as fuck and obviously pandering.

>Luke Cage is a character whose race and Harlem upbringing play an important part in the story.
Funny how the same situation for Iron Fist didn't matter to the SJWs.

It doesn't matter to them for Luke Cage. His blackness is all that matters to them. They are supremely racist.

any reviews yet that aren't written by a god damn idiot?

No he was the "Hero for hire" basically a greedy Spiderman that billed you after saving something.

Are you a fucking retard? Niggers can't write for shit. Look at all the garbage Tyler Perry has given us over the years.

>I think she's Indian, though. Can't blame her though for being upset about the lack of racial diversity in Hollywood and on TV

Then why doesn't she consume Indian TV and Movies?
They are even less "diverse" than American media in that they are typically exclusively 100% Indian.

They would just argue hollywood is more of a global reach while bollywood is just and mostly watched by india's people.

>Disney and Marvel are like the only studio where the diversity and stories aren't forced as fuck and obviously pandering.

Yeah, right.

Star Wars says otherwise.

Cred Forums doesn't claim to be a bastion of anti-racism and social justice the way Leftists do.

AV Club is maximum cuck.

They shat on H&CF's first season cause it was "too manly" but gush over S2 and 3 because its all about womyn and any episode revolving around the male main characters they shit on

>Why are people against this?

Because the people lauding it claim they aren't racist. when they are expressing a blatantly racist logic.

I meant Marvel Studios.
Whoever's running the show at the actual comics is an idiot but I suppose they can get away with it because apparently Marvel comic book sales are dwindling.

Why are neckbeards so intimidated by black males? Is it jealousy and insecurity?

>H&CF
What?

I think that was meant to be ironically facetious.

Why is it always female Indian Americans who hate white people? Indians in America are:
>Better educated
>Richer
>Happier
>Less likely to be arrested
>Less likely to be a victim of violent crime

They're doing better than whites by every available metric so what is it?

>Logic

STOP OPPRESSING ME WITH FACTS, SHITLORD

Season 2 was when it got good though

Literally everything I see about this show seems to only focus on the fact that he's black. I really don't understand the marketing for this or why I should watch it.

Snowflake points

>indians
>people

Come on you guys they shit in the streets cats at least go in litter boxes

>Marvel
>the only studio where the diversity and stories aren't forced as fuck and obviously pandering.

>niggers
I'm not even gonna' bother.
Sage.

>Isn't the whole point of this show Luke Cage cleaning up black crime in the community?

I would love it if this were true, but I bet you dollars to fucking dimes that Marvel/Netflix is going to change it so that the criminals you see him stomp are conspicuously very white.

Is that Green Lantern with a gun real?

in the trailer the criminals are all black. in fact there are no white people in any of the trailers.

They're playing the Oppression Olympics, just like every other non-white, non-straight non-male.

It doesn't matter how well or how poor any individual race does.
What matters is attacking whitey.
Big Tent Strategy.

Only like 10% of those are accurate

>Literally everything I see about this show seems to only focus on the fact that he's black. I really don't understand the marketing for this

It's almost like black victim-hood and mindless chest-beating over "black power" is really big in the media and the news and social spheres right now or something.

Yes.

He's also a black Muslim that has been a continual victim of "racism" at the hands of evil white people.

What's hilarious is that DC gave him tattoos that say "ALLAH" or some other such generic sounding shit you'd expect from a devout Muslim, without realizing that dermal tattoos and other permanent alterations to the human body are considered Haram in nearly every branch of Islam, modern and otherwise.

It's a CLASSIC example of retarded SJW's not bothering to know their own shit.

I just want to point out I'm one of those guys that believe in the whole "Black people don't equal niggers" idea.

Judging from the cast list on imdb there's not a whole lot of whites either, none that are noteworthy enough to be someone who would be cast as someone who has power over this shows antagonist although I wouldn't be surprised if Kingpin made a surprise cameo.

Honestly I could get behind this.

I like his shirt

Cred Forums loves a ton of movies that feature black and female characters, and loves those characters themselves.
The Thing, The Princess Bride, Dirty Harry, The French Connection, Robocop, etc.

What Cred Forums hates is obvious shoe-horning of "diversity" for the sake of either pandering to a demographic or pandering to Leftist knuckleheads.

>n-nuh uh, we're different! we're just neets wasting our fucking time!
Great alternative.

>S-S-Stop attacking the SJW's! Just shut up and say they are right!

No.

Good thing this movie has little diversity and features a majority of one race.

Hey, if you want to screencap shitty articles so you can discuss how wrong they are without actually watching the show, be my guest.

I'm talking about the liberal definition of "diversity".

i.e. the "fuck whites" definition.
Leftist cucks praised the Annie remake and Marco Polo for "diversity" as well, despite those properties being monoracial as fuck.

SJWs are just as racist as Cred Forums is though.
Tim Burton hit the nail on the head on how racist the SJW idea of diversity is.

Niggers aren't the outlier. Odds are it you come across a black guy at night in your white town you should cross the street. Sheltered faggot.

I feel bad for her, it must be terrible to be this bitter and hateful. Worst part is that most likely deep down she wishes she was white. That's why she acts tough on twitter

>racism against whites
>they get less movies and tv shows with white characters, although the majority are still white
>racism against blacks
>they get lynched

yeah guys Luke Cage is so racist and harmful for us whites huh damn those sjws for such major racism against us

someone will respond to this seriously

That's not going to change my mind.

Rabid, bix nood chimps are niggers. Productive, stable members of society who happen to be black are just simply black people.

Niggers might also include niggers who have a tendency for victimization, niggers who hope to undermine the white race for social or political gain, niggers who refuse exercise, and niggers who claim the "system" is solely, and logically, the only reason why they have not progressed past their current predictions.

I'm literally not even white. I'm an Asian-American who grew up in LA who just happens to live next to a bunch of black people (Chinatown fringe). I call out my own race when I see them pulling some straight bullshit, and I call out the blacks when I see them pulling some straight bullshit. You want to know what the funniest thing is? It's true what they say about how white people think I'm "immune" to their lectures somehow.

Soooooooo much fucking SJWs in Massachusetts (I go to school there), and every now and then, when they're going off on some self-righteous tangent about how white-people this, or how white-people that, I just say one tiny thing like "Oh, yeah, I don't actually have a problem with X or Y", and they just fucking stop and go "Oh, uh, yeah, me neither", or sometimes they'll even say "Oh, yeah, well you're not very up to date about these kinds of issues in our society".

Literally what the fuck?

Despite how fucking Uncle Tom it sounds, I really like white people. Growing up, they were the only fucking sane ones in my entire city. They worked for a living, didn't make everything about money and status like the Koreans I knew (I grew up in Chinatown, but I'm actually Korean), and they didn't laze about peddling drugs and talking about gangster shit like the blacks that went to my school.

Now it seems like the whites are slowly starting to lose their minds. It's like watching an old friend die of a disease and there's nothing you can do.

Fuck progressives.

>they get lynched

I'm sorry, is it 1895?

Garuntee she gets off on being dicked down by white men

Why are poos the most openly racist towards whites? Same with that Indian Mass Effect writer

It's nice to know people like you exist, user.

>Despite how fucking Uncle Tom it sounds, I really like white people. Growing up, they were the only fucking sane ones in my entire city. They worked for a living, didn't make everything about money and status like the Koreans I knew (I grew up in Chinatown, but I'm actually Korean), and they didn't laze about peddling drugs and talking about gangster shit like the blacks that went to my school.

THEY KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN

>this is too good to be pasta, I wonder what provoked such a reacti-
>I'm an Asian-American

>racism against blacks
>they get lynched

6 whole cases. Somebody has to stop the white genocide.

One of the three guys involved with the Chris Lane thing was white though.

>The SJW Club

>the only murders of whites to have ever occurred in recent history are n that image

I wish.

What a lovely world that would be.

Yeah? And? It's not like I'm ashamed of my race, like everyone else seems to be nowadays.

Halt And Catch Fire

It's funny how every chink I meet on this site is so ready be cucked by white people. You chinks have no shame at all. Whites hate you, the only reason why you feel tolerated by them is because you play into the model minority stereotype. Gurantee you when your race starts demanding equal treatment in the US like blacks do, whites will turn on you very quick.

It's more about how well you fit into your racial stereotypes without even noticing it. You've been visiting Cred Forums too much. Go out, buy some beer, talk to girls.

>It's another "Cred Forums visits Cred Forums" episode

'The AV Club' has become a joke website and they now hire a bunch of snakes who make their careers off of race baiting. Look at their recent treatment of Big Jay Oakerson for a prime example. They are disingenuous snakes. All of them.

THAT BEING SAID - I don't think user should take their (justified) contempt of 'The AV Club' and its horseshit over to a natural contempt of this show just because they are using it to soapbox their own agenda. From what I've seen so far the show seems to be very heavily focused on black v. black crime and isn't trying to demonize white people as a cop out. The protagonist is a moral black man trying to clean up the black problems within his own community. I haven't seen this yet so I'll leave that as a disclaimer but user should separate their resentment of that shitty website from this show before going in.

>Gurantee you when your race starts demanding equal treatment in the US like blacks do, whites will turn on you very quick.

Can you please explain to me how Asians, OR blacks for that matter, don't have "equal treatment" in the US at this point?
Sounds like you're smoking some pretty fucking heavy SJW hash there, faggot.

>It's another "every politically-incorrect opinion in existence is 'Cred Forums'" episode

>6 whole cases. Somebody has to stop the white genocide.

How many black "lynchings" have there been recently?
Pro-Tip: Saint Skittles and other criminals getting what they asked for/deserved is not a "lynching".

I'm sorry, what? I'm having a hard time figuring out what you're saying with all those white cocks in your mouth.

I don't need this "equal treatment" you millennial savages keep whining about on your black Twitter.

HONEST work for HONEST pay. That's it. That's all I've ever needed. You know how poor you'd have to be to live in Chinatown fringe? You know I was born literally 3 months after the blacks started rioting in Korea town, nearly killing my uncle and almost burning down everything my family worked hard to keep for?

Fuck you, you entitled piece of shit. I STUDIED my ass off to get into a good college. I SLAVED away at another Chinese man's business, just so my parent's didn't have to buy me my fucking lunch. You know what that's like? You know what it's like working for YOUR FAMILY FUCKING RIVAL, YOU FUCKING SPOON-FED MAN CHILD SHIT.

I'm literally going to wager with you, RIGHT fucking now. I bet you've never worked more than 40 hours a week in your goddamn life. I'm calling it, RIGHT fucking now.

Here's my e-mail
[email protected]

Send me a pic of the stub on your paycheck; and I swear to fucking Christ, I'll give you 50 fucking bucks if you've worked as I have to get where I fucking am, you coddled fucking shit.

Go fuck yourself, Jamal. The only people I kneel for are my ancestors; as faggy and edgy as it sounds. Maybe if you actually worked as hard as I have, your kind wouldn't be getting cucked by the Mexicans, the Chinese, AND the whites.

>"Please back-up your extraordinary claim with facts or evidence."
>"LOLOLOLOL YOU SUCK WHITE DICKS LOLOLOLOL"

I'm really not sure why I expected anything better from you.

>Gurantee you when your race starts demanding equal treatment in the US like blacks do

Blacks aren't demanding "equal treatment".
In fact, they literally already have special treatment of their race codified into both actual law and social law.
What they are demanding right now is the ability to commit crimes, including violent ones, without any consequence.

>How many black "lynchings" have there been recently?
6 fringe cases with no real correlation will surely prove white genocide is real. Surely. How many more ms paint images can you post in the next hour and half before Luke Cage comes out?

>>"Please back-up your extraordinary claim with facts or evidence."
Never said that. In fact, I just called you a stereotypical Asian man incapable of self-awareness.

>>"LOLOLOLOL YOU SUCK WHITE DICKS LOLOLOLOL"
It's not my fault you can't stop bragging about how good white dick tastes.

I just want to watch TV.

>6 fringe cases with no real correlation will surely prove white genocide is real.

Nobody said anything about "white genocide" except you, you drooling retard.

The original claim in was
>racism against blacks
>they get lynched

That assumption has been proven illogical with facts and evidence.

Do you have ANY actual counter-arguments or are you just shitposting for the sake of making noise and wasting peoples' time?

>>"Please back-up your extraordinary claim with facts or evidence."
Facts or evidence to prove what exactly? That you're a stereotypical Asian man incapable of self-awareness? I can point you to your post if you want.

>asians have no shame
>asians have no self-awareness
you must be a dindu projecting
if not then you're some equally retarded shitskin projecting

>Blacks aren't demanding "equal treatment".

Not that user, but try not to lose your objectivity: you need to remember not to refer to blacks like they are some homogeneous entity. This will start you off with confirmation bias and fuck up any potentially salient point you were going to make after.

People of all races may do this all the time when talking about race, I know, but if you are smart enough to avoid this pitfall then do so.

Why are nigs so incredibly shit at arguing?

Oh wait, it's probably the scientifically provable lower IQ.

The chink is mad. Head over to Cred Forums right now and ask what they think of your people. It's going to be something along the lines of "you're just ok as long as you stay out the way and in your place". I'm doing pretty well for myself too and dont need to prove it to some user over the Internet.

>whites hate you
>implying

I didn't say "ALL blacks" were demanding something.

they said Luke Cage is for a black audience, but i guess some losers from Cred Forums will watch anything capeshit related

>this faggot thinks he's talking to an Asian

Pro-Tip: In a conversation on an image-board, other people can call you out on your shit ASIDE from the person you initiated the conversation with.

For fucks sake just look at how Trump supporters view China. Just look at how whites unapologetically whitewash Asian roles in Hollywood. And the chinks still think they're equals with them.

>you feel tolerated by them is because you play into the model minority stereotype
Yeah how dare those fucking chinks contribute to society? They should be out robbing and raping like us niggers right?

Typical pathetic coon.

So you have never been on Cred Forums?

>For fucks sake just look at how Trump supporters view China.

A place we need to stop outsourcing American jobs and American resource-purchasing to?
Yes, scathing racism.

>88 years old
>13 months old
>12 years old
>12 years old
Fug

>Oh wait, it's probably the scientifically provable lower IQ.

You're just as vain and ego-addled here. You honestly can't see how transparent these little performative acts of yours come across, can you?

Most well-read and intelligent people will be the last people to ever pull this type of woeful pecking and preening of their feathers. The ones with real knowledge of self have nothing to prove. They don't build their self-esteem up at the expense of others because they know that is a house set up on a bedrock of insecurity.

You suppose yourself to have a high IQ? Great. Act like it. Compose yourself with some measure and reserve -- if you even can, that is.

>Black thug attacks a middle-aged overweight asthmatic Hispanic man that he thinks is unarmed and gets his ass blown off when he tries to kill him.
>Becomes Saint Skittles, literal martyr for the black community, two solid years of media coverage.

>Blacks walk up to a white woman pushing a stroller and murder her 13-month-old child right in front of her as she stands there screaming in horror.
>Zero media coverage.

Boy, I can just FEEL how that evil right-wing media is oppressing the poor black folk.

Its one thing to say,

> Cool a black lead show with predominantly black writers

It's another thing to say,

> Wow this show is way to white! I hate it

Everyone has the capacity to be violent and hateful and they will use any means at their disposable.

Pic total unrelated.

>You suppose yourself to have a high IQ? Great. Act like it. Compose yourself with some measure and reserve -- if you even can, that is.

I'll do that once, again, you shitskins actually learn to form a coherent argument.

How long until they fire Based Ignatiy?

>I'll compose myself in a manner more befitting my intelligence when I finally get over my need for ressentiment

Something tells me that is a long time coming.

You go get 'em, slick.

Don't forget how the media continually tried to portray the Hispanic man as white when he was clearly Hispanic

No one said the right wing media was oppressing black folks

amazing that a guy with such a high IQ who is not at all self-aggrandizing could post in this Luke Cage thread with us

i feel so fortunate to have glimpsed upon the intelligence of a true genius

> Mfw the shooting that triggered the BLM movement was proven to be justifiably

It's both incredibly funny and sad that the foundation of BLM is built on a lie. Not that I don't think there isn't an issue with police use of force in the US but it's hardly based on race.

>They're doing better than whites by every available metric so what is it?

they have to come to white countries to do it. it gives them an inferiority complex when they go back home to visit cousin Pajeet and realize what a complete shithole India is and how backwards and retarded the average Indian is. I'm Indian btw.

Anybody got a link to that New York Times article where they outright refer to Zimmerman as "white".

Not Hispanic, not bi-racial, not Hispanic-Caucasian.
They outright changed his race to fit the narrative.

One of the main tenants of the retarded BLM movement is "WE MAD CUZ THE MEDIA DON'T TELL U HOW MANY A US BLACKS GET KILLED".
Which is hilarious, considering researching the things the media doesn't report is what clues you in to the fact that BLM is fucking retarded, not the other way around.

Not even going to waste my time chink. I'll spare you the disappointment and let you continue to live in a reality where you truly believe whites love and care about you.

that's really considerate of you

you're the guy that lives in a world where asians are shameless right?