As Netflix has bought the rights but most of the former cast has declined upon returning to the show for a new season...

As Netflix has bought the rights but most of the former cast has declined upon returning to the show for a new season of "House M.D." rumors about who will be working as replacement for the cast of the Emmy winning show keep spreading.

The new season is proyected to release on mid 2017 and as of now the only cast member confirmed is who will be taking the role of the main character "Gregory House", the actor taking the part will be Bill Burr who thanks to his ties with Netflix will also function as executive producer.

terrible

>It could be lupus.
>AHH GEEZUS!

>LOOKS LIKE THIS LAY DEE HAS LU PUS

Bill Burr isn't a bad actor per se, but the kind of roles he's good at are random goons, maybe some minor role as an FBI agent. Playing a doctor? No fucking chance in hell.

>Lupus? Lu-pus? Modal?

"Give it to me straight doc, how bad is it?"

"OH IT'S BRUTAL"

hugh laurie is in a new show where he plays the titular character "chance" who is also a dr

>episode where bill gets fired

>"awww geezus. Guess its time I go on ZIP!...................................recruitah!

OH ITS BRUTAL, DUDE

>Cutty replaced with the Lovely Nia

>it's a dr.house flies around in a helicopter screaming about the illuminati episode

It's a House wastes most of the episode looking up how to pronounce something and still pronounces it wrong episode.

I am okay with all of this. House needed 4 more seasons , and you know it.

Even if he gets the ghost of Patrice O'Neal as Foreman?

ZIP

who gives a shit about him? there was still 10x more potential in house without the orginal cast then every other medical show on air combined.

i mean Gays anatomy??

F is for Family was kinda boring desu, will watch season 2 just for the Burr tho.

>The exam came back negative you were wrong
>DID YOU ACTUALLY SAW THEM MAKE THE TEST?
>Well no but I'm su...
>JEEESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Somebody's gonna get fired over this decision. I like Netflix but this is stupid.

Gee IDK. A little lipstick, some mascara. Are you game?

HOW HAS NOBODY ASKED FOR A SOURCE YET

YOU'RE ALL SO STUPID

Netflix didn't learn their lesson from F is for Family I see

...... rrrrrrrrRRRRRRREEEEeeecruuutahhhhh

We don't ask for sources around here palo, word is bond

This is fucking retarded Bill Burr might be funny but there's more to the character of House than that, maybe he'll prove me wrong.

Any single fact to back that up?

>CLEO NO

Didn't he die?

kek