Why were the 00's so perfect bros?

Why were the 00's so perfect bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
youtube.com/watch?v=5QGPoLXYdws
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UKVsq2daR8Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(They weren't)

The fuck are you talking about? They represented the complete death of any hope for the future anyone could have.

Oh right, people who only became conscious after 9/11 are turning 18 nowish.

you were a kid and everything was new to you.

this. Some posters were in pampers when the towers fell and never knew a life without war. gw1 and kosovo dont really count.

I still miss emo boys.

i bet that was the night everything when down hill for them, i.e., they went and got blacked together.

I miss the days when our biggest problems were slobadon melosovich and monica lewinski

>muh 90s

Frig off grandpa the 00s are severely underrated

Paris Hilton was the most overrated witch-looking bitch.

I'll take Kardashian flashing her fake tits and fake ass over that Glenn Close looking motherfucka

The 00s sucked, the only good thing was that everything was so shitty that it gave people a reason to stop caring and just be sluttier and drunker.

all 3 look like mediocre starlets in that pic. what is it trying to imply?

I need more childlike wonder back in my life.
Can we space already bros?

I would take Lindsay Lohan (even in her current driftwood form) over both of them.

>Make America White Again

fix'd

the 90s were a lot better.

the 2000's were kind of dark age.

>Bush
>9/11
>War on Terror
>Rise of police state
>2008 market crash

BACK IN MAH DAY WE DIDNT HAVE NO KEBAB PLACES AND MILK COST A DOLLAR

peak Lindsay > peak Britney >>>>>>>> Paris

>I was born in 1998
Fuck off you little faggot.

Define peak Lindsay

Shame about what happened to her sister, though.

The 00's are 80's tier; absolute shit

The 10's are being fucking great, like the new 60's with new music and new drugs that you can buy on he internet

you were young and dumb

There has been no higher quality of life throughout all of human history than being a middle class American in the 1990s.

Lindsay was never "peak". She was always angle hot w/ excessive freckle cover makeup.

As she grew older, she gradually lost all her angles.

Now that's prime ging pussy

No, they're quite properly rated. The only people who think otherwise are people who weren't conscious for their entirety.

Nah, its inarguable she peaked in parent trap.

>80's tier
>absolute shit
Look at this african american

*mean girls

>The 10's are being fucking great

Fuck off under 18.

The only things I remember about the 2000's were 9/11, Bush parodies and the Star Wars prequels tie-in products and awesome Clone Wars cartoon.

00s sucked

technology was widespread enough to be really cool and connected but not to the ridiculous extent it is now adays where every normie has a smartphone where they spend all day on facebook reading clickbait and the entire world has descended into faggot hyperbole land

Yep.

Thanks Obongo, for ruining everything

the 00's are the only decade i can remember fully, so i can't compare. although so far the 10's are better.

This.

Numales will never know the feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

we all know she's guilty in her twins death.

her and Dan "Consent is a social construct" Schneider should be ashamed of what they did to her.

>skanks: the movie

nah

OOPS
I
DID
IT
AGAIN

Rolling Stone used to be awesome.

Oh my goddamn fuck I want to go back in time and have sex with prime brunette Lohan.
But I wouldn't go back in time though because there's nothing to miss.

there were so many imitators of her in the J-Pop scene even today.

britney might be crazy and all, but i met both her and agulera on set when i worked with the sound guys in florida. agulera is a fucking rude hateful bitch. britney is sweet as hell. she asked us if we had enough to drink, since those fucking lights are hot. she signed stuff for all of us, and evne left voicemails for people, including calling my buddies little girl for her birthday.

Agullera was admittedly in her clown whore phase back then, but Britney was dancing with the snake on HBO era Britney.

my parents were still together...

you forgot the driver and another passenger

All of our parents were still together in the 90s

this was actually considered hot in the 90s.

>timber lake was the tallest one
>still a manlet

>this was actually considered hot in the 90s.
...by adolescent girls. At least MTV was occasionally fun to watch back then.

dude he isnt a manlet, he's a giant midget.

He's fucking tiny in real life. my mom brought my sister and girl cousins to see them when they were doing those mall tours. they are like the lollipop guild

Oops I did it again is one of the best pop songs ever made.
>that fucking titantic skit in the middle
Sent from aboooooveee IM NOT. THAT. INNOCENT

Anyone else /classof2000/ here?

*freaky Friday

What, no fuck/marry/kill meme for this image?

>kill
>fuck
>kill

You figure it out.

Sorry grandpa

these were the golden years, boys. you would not BELIEVE the amount blood I've had stained my clothes, furniture. linens, RUINED by hymen ripping. I was luck enough to be the laundry boy, so I can to smell sweet sweet jb blood and cunny juice, not to mention the pungent stench of the Alpha Male's seed, ripe to the scent and would literally burn the skin of lesser men (I've got the scars to prove it) which was why my new nickname was scarface

reddit

Why do I even come on this website

Kill lindsey
Marry Britney
Fuck paris

because it used to be enjoyable instead of just retarded.

My big bro is. I still have his year book and looking through it brings back memories of early 2000s pokemon

Second that.

This. I remember my only source of video game news was if a friend told me about it. And YouTube was such a cool new thing. I was blown away. Meatspin.com, linerider, In rainbows release..the 2000s were great

What the fuck are they even wearing?

class of 2012 gramps

2013 here

>2000s movie
>Hey Now, You're an All Star starts playing

I honestly feel sorry for you little shits. What a godawful fucking time to come of age...

say it ain't so!

Anything from 1999 on was pure shit.

>9/11
>dotcom burst
>Iraq War
>two Jorge Dubya Bush presidencies
>reality television
>web 2.0 garbage
>ringtone rap

Class of 2002 oldbro

Class of 2010 here. Wish I was born in the 80's

If fucking only

The thought of OP killing himself makes me happy

I see you've never been to one of the great many gentrified urban centers in the US.

What said, also fuck wearing all that bullshit just to go out for a bit in the afternoon.

>yfw you sat through 15 spins

class of 2001.

the 00s were absolute shit.

imagine growing up on 80s blockbusters and 90s indie films and seeing that all go away in favour of sequels and reboots that rely on special effects.

the simpsons went to shit and you KNOW it wasn't just because you were getting older.

everyone listening to black eyed peas, horrid.

this decade has been fucking good though. will get better if trump gets elected.

>2000s movie
>I'll keep you my dirty little secret starts playing

>Bush
>9/11
>Iraq
>Economic collapse
>Social Media killing culture

The 00s literally killed the world and made it a worse place to live. If you feel some kind of nostalgia for it, then you're a fucking degenerate.

Thank god trump isnt.

Man, this image really drives home how Lindsay was a beauty on another level from the average whores of hollywood. Even Britney Spears who is usually held as a 10/10 looked pretty average next to her. And this isn't even prime Lindsay.

South Park nailed it, either everything went to shit or were getting old. I think it's a little bit of both since mass entertainment is more profitable as a formula than an artistic expression.
'98 out.

Oh, and Fergie ruined that fucking band and these lyrics are telling. That bitch is like 60 now.
youtube.com/watch?v=5QGPoLXYdws

2000 era hair was some nasty shit. Glad that didn't stick around.

I guess I'll try for this get

>poop

Lmao at you trying to make this the new 90s nostalgia. 00s were garbage

These faggots single handedly ruined highschool for me. Every fucking girl wanted THIS THIS!!!!

Im here for you class of 2000 bro.

Haha looks like The Weeknd took points from the guy on the second to the right. Looks awful

Blacked Eyed Peas weren't even that great. Fergie or not, Will.I.am is a tool

class of 98, kido

games, shows, music everything was better in the 00s

the 90s were the peak that will never come again.

Hollywood was still producing OC, Cable was cheap and offered shit you actually wanted to see. The internet was a place only geeks and other (mostly) like-minded people hung out, cell phones could only be afforded by the well off meaning people actually socialized face-to-face, Music, most notably rap, wasnt about how grotesque or sexually charged it could be, video games were still (mostly) projects of passion and werent made solely for the pure purpose of profit.

we have entered a new age here.
we are rapidly moving toward a digital and global world.

The 00's sucked dick. The plastic decade. This one is mostly better in the sense that at least people don't try the hardest they can to be as normie as possible.

2001 reporting.

Dubs confirm
Fuck the 00s

>we are rapidly moving toward a digital and global world.
News flash, friend ... we have been in a digital, global world for at least 10 years.

eh they had a few good songs. I'm partial to any rap group that uses live instruments and zero vocal distortion.
Will i am did get his goons to beat up perez hilton. So break even?

This decade way better but everything we hate is still relatively the same.

The difference is that stuff is visibly dying and it fills us with schadenfreude.

dubs confirm 00s were God-tier

he is talking about 100% of EVERYTHING you do being done online in some capacity.

basically you wont even be able to take a piss without needing a wi-fi connection in order to do so.

and im pretty sure he means global as in leaders (read UN) saying fuck borders, everyone gets to live everywhere (read EU/USA/JPN) and no one gets to say no to it.

so, after some of us graduated college? Shit, I had to take a typing class in middle school.

Class of 03

Feel like I don't belong to any generation in a way.

slobo did nothing wrong, he knew the muslims will chimpout before all of us.

Mine split up in 98

Mine seperated in the late 80s

When you look at it, the 90's and 2010's are both eras of retarded PC movements.

Differences being your coming of age was in an era of passivity.

Our's was in an era of fear.

Thus the movement had stronger legs to stand on. Here we are, still in it.

>mfw 2026 is probably going to be absolute shit-tier

>isis will probably be a UN-recognised country by 2026

This is what happens when you grow up online.

Im a liberal masshole, and I love anti-PC humor.

But I can tell the difference between when its boosting new ideas or just being shocking for shocking sake.

Dont be a faggot, and dont post some pasta image.

>This is what happens when you grow up online
Bingo.

Well, in the 90s, political correctness was nothing but a joke.

Then in the 00s, political correctness was nothing but a joke.

Then suddenly it gets rebraneded as "social justice" and it's completely dead serious.

YOUR DRUG IS A HEARTBREAKER

The Internet was less pervasive and content producers were less aware of what the masses actually wanted to see so there was less hamfisted pandering

holy shit how did these ugly white women rule the world for so long

Thank God for the Kardashians.

>tfw riding bikes wih your bros on your way to the park where you would play 5 player a side football and pretending you were brett favre, then going to eat ice cream and being in a complete state of bliss in the glorious days of the summer or 1996

i didn't even need these feels, anyway

>eat ice cream
That reminds me of getting snowballs as a kid, which must be an east coast thing because it seems no one here in Ca ever went to Snowball Stands and got Snowballs in the summer. Chocolate snowballs with marshmallow topping was perfection. I haven't seen a stand in years.

Class of 2004 here

>tfw in high school and going home early to play n64 cuz some planes flew into some tower

No way man that decade sucked shit and everyone knows it.

I grew up in a suburb in Wisconsin, it was literal perfection at least for me as a kid. Our neighborhood had an ice cream truck going around town everyday during the summer and we went and buy those delicious fuckers for a quarter after football or street baseball or bike races. The black guy that owned the truck said that during the winter he had to go to the north pole to restock on ice cream, he was a bro.

they were better and everybody itt who thinks differently is fucking retarded

up to 2001 it was ok

>he didn't rock frosted tips in high school
lmao bro ur life was shit

That sounds max comfy. Kids today are fucked, no wonder they're all such angry irrational fuckers once they hit college.

What events ruined the world?
>Star Wars prequels
>Columbine
>9/11
>Cartoons being replaced with bad live action sitcoms
>The mainstream top 40 songs went from fun upbeat pop songs to over processed hip hop songs

Saw them in concert in 2002 and again this year. God they're shit now.

Your birth.

well what did you expect, they are a bunch of 50 year olds singing about sneaking into girl's rooms at night

wow rude

>>>timetogo/b/ack

And I'm a nearly 40 year old listening to it

You got it , brother.

1945-1989 was objectively the greatest period in american history

The first half or so of the 90s were pretty fucking cool too. You'd know that if you were there...

>pokemon season 2
>dark age

Lyl

up to 9/11 everything was peachy

Nice rose tinted glasses you've got there tripfag.

Napster, took away the myth of the band and being a rockstar.

even the '80s were kinda good, from what I remember (I was a child back then).

me on the right

how do you know i wasnt, youngfag

the only people who think the 90s were cool are people who werent old enough to party during the 80s (or earlier)

come on, bro
wear me again

do they still have skiba playing with them? dude can not sing for shit live.

>masses actually wanted
except the masses dont want that.

producers hamfist because of a small section of the internet just so happens to be screaming the loudest.

>Partying in the 80's

How fucking old are you?

>yfw they still make these

Get back to work at Starbucks Lars

I honest to god miss the myspace days desu it was fun customizing my profile and even too computer science in high school to learn basic html for my profile. I got me tons and tons of e-pussy sometimes dick, got me on a couple dates too.

I never thought I'd say this but I miss the mid 00's. I miss easy scene girls most of all.

that's like an 80's model or something

>The 10's are being fucking great, like the new 60's with new music and new drugs that you can buy on he internet
there are people who actually think this.

shut up I'll SUE YOU, little cocksucker

You wouldn't sue the internet, would you jew commie bartista faggot

Rocked the fuck outta these in 7th grade.
Didn't even like HIM that much either.

myspace was a fucking abomination and as a musician I'm glad this shit is dead

Bet he didn't have ancient mew, fag!

fug

What does the first guild wars have to do with this

Just one Bush who happened to be the worst president since Nixon.

the aughties had a few good things too:

>the internet started to become really fast and really cool
>end of the boyband era, the post-grunge and the nu-metal crap

what else?

Nixon was good though.
Reagan was the real shitter.

Fuck off, Joey!

The jews winning WW2 was the deathspell for our planet, just as goebbels had predicted earlier

CUZ I'M IN TOO DEEP

Never got the hype for Sum 41 or Blink 182.

Gucci made rap interesting again

Cut my life in to pieces

I've got your name, I VE GOT YOUR NUMBER, I VE GOT YOUR IP, you're fucked, shitheads!

Who else born in early 1993 here? The worst part is all the good shit you remember from back then, it's like you were living on a completely different planet back then. It's so laughably unreal to contrast how everything was back in your childhood/early teens with how it is now

For example there's no classic 90s cartoons being aired anymore on the channel i used to watch back as a kid, instead it's hardcore liberal propaganda and soulless coorporate cgi turds with 90% non-white characters 24/7

No wonder gen Z shitters are growing up to become soulles cosmopolitan would be-marxist empty husks, they have never known artistic beauty for once in their life

Boy bands and nu-metal definitely fucking sucked, but today's self-aware cultural parasites are worse. And anyway, if you were at all inclined to do so you would've just found better shit to listen to - even without modern conveniences.

damn bro it's like things change and sheeiit

really makes u think

Pre-Searing Ascalon.

Wonderful days

in the kitchen cookin chickens tryin to pay his rent

>nu-metal definitely fucking sucked
:/

Listened to their first album yesterday for the first time in like 15 years, there is some good stuff on there

>Star Wars prequels
>Columbine
>9/11
>ruined the world
Oh fuck off, americunt. I remember my dad laughing when watching 9/11 shit going down on live TV. Never seen him happier.

look, Iam not even an american, but even I know that 9/11 was the beginning of some serious change in the world, I was 8 years old when it happend, and I can tell, the world was not the same after that event.

I have vivid memories of 1995 and i can still remember how it 'felt'. I was seven at the time and world seemed like an interesting place full of cool stuff that i wanted to explore. Now i hate everything i see and hear. I really wish i was the age i am now back then, so i could enjoy the 90s period as an adult.

9/11 really fucked everything up.

Those fuckers and Korn were the absolute bane of my existence in 7th-9th grade...

Smartphones and facebook literally ruined interpersonal relationships on every conceivable level though. Back then everything was much more immediate and personal, today it's just instant gratification and being glued to a touchscreen all the fucking time.

I am beginning to suspect that the true reason so many gen Z kiddos are becoming leftist is because they instinctively sense that the current paradigm is flawed and inherently wrong so they're trying to tear it down by bringing all these shitskins into white nations to reset everything again

>I remember my dad laughing when watching 9/11 shit going down on live TV
>he's proud his dad was ahmed or hershel for a day

wew

>The Reagan Era
>Shit

Confirmed for unamerican

The 80s was the time when America rediscovered it's purpose and spirit, threw off the hangover of the Vietnam war and the Degenerate Hippie era and once again became the shining city on the hill for all mankind

Also, ended the Cold War......

>Hello, freedom man

Chills

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UKVsq2daR8Q

Watch this you entitled shits

>you will never come home from school and listen to Adema while playing Mortal Kombat Deception and sexually experiment with your friends ever again

>I am beginning to suspect that the true reason so many gen Z kiddos are becoming leftist is because they instinctively sense that the current paradigm is flawed and inherently wrong so they're trying to tear it down by bringing all these shitskins into white nations to reset everything again
You sound like a god damn kid yourself, honestly.

>Who else born in early 1993 here?
Well, that explains that...

'member a time before black people realized there were so many cucked white people now that they can get away with chimping out whenever they feel like and just say "racism"? ya the 90's were pretty great. I think most of us honestly thought the black community was on it's way to joining society. Were they? Did pc cucks ruin it? Or was it just a temporary lull in their chimpout cycle or something

>I remember my dad laughing when watching 9/11 shit going down on live TV. Never seen him happier.

>columbine
>9/11

>thinking anyone cares about those outside of America
You guys are actual cry babies

no it fucking didn't. Stop being so over sensitive.

Don't worry, the industry is already gearing up for the '00s retro revival

>Matrix reboot in 3...2...1...

>implying any country but america matters

no one's crying but you for being so unimportant. also 9/11 very much changed the entire world, that's a fact. from security, global politics, country music songs, you name it