Mad Men Thread

Was Bert a first gen weeb?

*Burt

Weebs have been around since the first moment Europeans learned of Japan.

No, Commodore Perry was

>Only character ever promoted to primary core cast
>Receives star billing starting in season 4
>Killed off at the end of season 5
What

>a man in a room is who he says he is

Thank god he was so obnoxious.

he had a great big belt buckle and the best line of the show

What did he mean by this?

I'm pretty far in season two. here's what I took from it so far

-the rich white men quickly realized that Peggy had an important perspective to share and gave her the opportunity to prove her worth

-the strong independent woman who didn't need no husband was turning her son into a weird pervert while she fucks tons of guys.

-this show would probably be better if it was the advertising equivalent of Law & Order or House, where each episode is self-contained and is primarily about meeting a different client's needs each week

>-this show would probably be better if it was the advertising equivalent of Law & Order or House, where each episode is self-contained and is primarily about meeting a different client's needs each week
i've never called anyone a fucking pleb but you are the first

>where each episode is self-contained and is primarily about meeting a different client's needs each week
Are you saying Mad Men would be better off as a fucking procedural? Get the fuck out of here

Agreed. Mad Men's plot progression through the individual seasons is what set it apart from a lot of other shows, along with the great set design and music

>mad men an advertising procedural

My fucking sides are gone

Holy shit im dying

>the rich white men quickly realized that Peggy had an important perspective to share and gave her the opportunity to prove her worth
except they still dont see her as in equal in S2
>-the strong independent woman who didn't need no husband was turning her son into a weird pervert while she fucks tons of guys.
As opposed to what Don does to his children?
>this show would probably be better if it was the advertising equivalent of Law & Order or House, where each episode is self-contained and is primarily about meeting a different client's needs each week
why am i still responding

-this show would probably be better if it was the advertising equivalent of Law & Order or House, where each episode is self-contained and is primarily about meeting a different client's needs each week

yep anybody who disagrees is a pleb who probably actually likes the show

> Mad Men's plot progression through the individual seasons is what set it apart from a lot of other shows

lol w0t

Lane was based as fuck

reminder that van gogh was a huge weeb

>Only character ever promoted to primary core cast

reminder that Mad Men is just a soap opera in 1960's fabric. To like it, it is required that you have a vagina and/or love cock in your mouth.

reminder that if you don't have an appreciation for soap operas you are a pleb and ought to leave Cred Forums for the good of the board

god i love her and her beautiful horse mouth

>I need 7 explosions an episode to enjoy a show

so guys which Mad Men is better
Family Drama or Office Drama?

>It's a "Roger's drunken antics and extreme racism makes everybody around him anxious" episode

>it's another "the office puts chinamen in petes office" episode
hahah these episodes were the best

>It's a they write off the jew episode.

I don't understand the cheating thing. Are people like that?

Pete especially annoys me because Trudy seems amazing.

don did it because he's broken tries to fill his internal emptiness with sex

pete did it because he wants to be don

broken and*

>this show would probably be better if it was the advertising equivalent of Law & Order or House, where each episode is self-contained and is primarily about meeting a different client's needs each week

a concept so bad it made robin williams kill himself