Jackass nostaliga thread?

jackass nostaliga thread?

its kinda sad seeing dunn dead and bam go off the rails, me and my friends used to watch all the jackass/CKY stuff in middle school and i think a lot of kids who grew up in that era did too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7as1x8-2-w
youtube.com/watch?v=UehutY-GBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=1q5DkiHxuEM
youtu.be/eVTmtfzPPCI
youtube.com/watch?v=4j8wrOt6EC4
youtu.be/B1ew7E5w8QI
youtube.com/watch?v=Kefs9e31cjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

really sad hearing about them all getting into heroin

really puts into perspective how fucking dumb they were, it wasn't an act

CKY, Bumfights/Indecline and FUTV were the best of that eras so called Ruckus videos

Jackass the Movie 1 was ok, 2 was shit, I refused to watch any of the rest.
The TV show was short lived, which is why it never got bad.
I hated WildBoyz

i used to enjoy viva la bam

Jackass is the funniest show of all time in my opinion. It's the only comedy show where I don't have a favorite skit or episode because there are literally hundreds of equally top tier hilarious skits and it's impossible for me to choose. The movies are GOAT too.

I'M GONNA KICK MY DAD'S ASS ALL DAY LONG

wildboyz was waaay better than viva la bam

I didnt enjoy the level of homo-eroticism in Jackass.
Wildboyz was nothing but homo shit

wrong, pontius sucks

SLOUZBERY STOUVRE FOR KIKI

>still the best skit ooohWOWWWWW

dude wildboyz was the best thing to come out of the original crew.

I haven't revisited the show since "The Lost Tapes" (IE all of the material from the series not in the season one best of, special edition best of for seasons two and three, and the box set bonus disk came out.

At this point, I'm shocked MTV hasn't FINALLY re-issued the series in full episode format, especially since the best of sets and box set are long out of print.

Part of the reasons we've never gotten a proper Jackass box set of the series, is that Knoxville and Tremaine are super-super bitter that MTV has repeatedly vetoed all attempts to get season one (which drew a chunk of the Knoxville crew sketches from various Big Brother Magazine videos) released with the Big Brother sketches uncut.

In particular, MTV's utter refusal to release the Self-Defense sketch with the shooting segment restored is one of the chief reasons why it took so long for season one to come out on DVD, as Knoxville and company kept fighting MTV to release the sketch uncut before MTV wore them down and beat them

I legitimately believe that the "Shopping Carts" segment recorded in like 1996 and featured in episode 1 of the show is one of the highest achievements in the history of human art and it deserves a place in the MoMA.

BREAKFAST AT BOUVERE'S, WOWWWWWWWW

Check out the closeted homo we got in here guys.

The gumball special is stupid though. And not "ha ha ha they hurt themselves" stupid but "I just wasted 40 minutes of my life" stupid.

still can't believe many members are dropping like flies

>Self-Defense sketch with the shooting segment

Is this on YouTube? I don't think I've seen it.

This.

I watch Jackass to see people push each other in shopping-carts down stairs and hit each other in the nuts with sporting-equipment.

The Gumball Special was literally 40 minutes of the Jackass crew either driving a car or sitting bored in the backseat of a car.

Somebody needed to get fired over that.

The jackass special wasnt great, but THIS is
youtube.com/watch?v=U7as1x8-2-w

I still have my CKY2K VHS. Can't even count how many times i've seen the Jackass movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=UehutY-GBoc

Nothing has ever made me laugh like the Jackass movies.

What are everyone's all time favourite stunts?

>Poo Cocktail Supreme from Jackass 3
>the toy car bit from the first movie
>anything that involves Dave England shitting himself/somewhere

Bumfights was fucking terrible and the creator is literally the fucking edgiest gayest faggot alive. He is the king of the faggots. If you liked Bumfights you probably tortured neighbourhood pets for fun as a kid.

That high five stunt is the exact type of overproduced horse shit that ruined jackass.

>doesnt like bumfights
>loves poo humor

Color me surprised

>implying bam having crippling depression and a very obvious drug problem is a bad thing

if you don't like Chris Pontius you don't like Jackass. Simple as that. I watched the 2005 Gumball 3000 with Knoxville, Pontius and Steve-O and I didn't even miss seeing Margera, Dunn or any of the other guys.

MUSTARD

just look in google it's easy to find

i don't get it

I liked CKY, Jackass was alright early on and then turned to complete garbage. Pontius is trash

>overproduced

it's just a giant hand on a spring

>poo humour done by bros just having fun and messing around in good humour is bad
>watching some fucking edgelord tackle homeless people, watching a dude eat a fucking frog and watching edgelords force a hobo to read a shitty unfunny poem about rotting vaginas, and then watching king faggot preach on the news about "durr durr it's no different to hollywood becus i said so fuck the establishment bro weed lol" is good

You are gay.

Its a big foam prop with people clearly acting when getting hit with it. I wouldnt be surprised if they knew they were going to be walking into it.

This guy gets it.

Pontius = goodhearted fun amongst friends
Bam = meanspirited "fun" and your "friends" wishing you'd just fuck off

How can a fan of jackass be triggered by some fucking bums and crackheads?

Oh thats right, its because they think dudes jumping around in speedos or getting hit with a foam prop is the ultimate in funny stunts.

if you think dude's shoving shit in their ass and anything involving poop is funny then you're not really in a position to judge other people's taste

I dont find shit humor funny, the pontius apologists do

Knoxville's mustache plus the WTF nature of it (seriously, they snuck it into the series with ZERO hype or promotion, making it a huge shock for fans who were not expecting it, let alone as an hour long episode), make it good.

>How can a fan of jackass be triggered by some fucking bums and crackheads?

Are you fucking retarded? They never hurt any random people in Jackass and there was never ill intent there, if you can't tell the fucking difference then you probably need some psychological help.

>hurr durr hey dude why did u think greg making fred trip over on the grass so he fell into dog poop was funny but u didnt think me shoving a large stick into the rectum of that fat kid as he screamed and bled and as i threw dead mice at him was funny it's all the same bro

t. guy in closet

>I dont find shit humor funny
why are you even itt?

Pontius never did poo humour. You're thinking of Dave "why is this guy in our crew?" England.

> u didnt think me shoving a large stick into the rectum of that fat kid as he screamed and bled and as i threw dead mice at him was funny it's all the same bro

Sticking a stick up your ass and throwing mice on someone sounds retarded enough to fit in a new Jackass movie.

Pontius was a product of his time: basically a straight guy playing gay, shamelessly exhibiting his body in an era where all gays on TV basically were either mincing queens or super-duper button down suit wearing Stepford queers who were written explicitly to be as bland and unoffensive as possible.

People knew Pontius was straight, but he gleefully pretended to be gay or at least bisexual/bicurious to the fanbase, who were turning in to watch the show with an eye towards it's gay sadomasochism and the eye candy of Knoxville and Pontius (and to a lesser extent Bam and his crew, though Knoxville and Pontius were the two that actively catered to the show's gay fanbase the most blatantly).

That was the funniest part

> your ass and throwing mice on someone sounds retarded enough to fit in a new Jackass movie.
>your ass

You've completely missed his point and I don't know how seeing as how he spelled it out for you.

jackass = friends pranking each other and doing wild, ridiculous stunts. it's all in good fun

bumfights = taking advantage of fucked up people

youtube.com/watch?v=1q5DkiHxuEM

>bam margera was "that" guy

i really hope i wasn't.

Bad Grandpa was absolutely awful. What was Knoxville thinking

>Bumfights was fucking terrible and the creator is literally the fucking edgiest gayest faggot alive. He is the king of the faggots. If you liked Bumfights you probably tortured neighbourhood pets for fun as a kid.

ha ha someone who likes Jackass over Bumfights calling me gay.

First, FUTV was the best of them. Then Bumfights. BFK for life. Bum fight krewe get yo dick sucked. fake broke ass leg

youtu.be/eVTmtfzPPCI

Look how fucking joyful and fun these people are when they're together.
Makes me kind of sad.

Oh I didnt miss the point, I just think its a stupid point.
Why do you think I sidestepped it?

You can overstate the "abuse" that happened on bumfights all you want. The majority of bumfights were poorly written and acted out skits by literal crackheads.
That or going and causing a scene in a store or something.

You are acting like they were murdering bums. You watched the Dr Phil clip, you read about Rufus getting clean and then complained about Bumfights without even watching it.

A jackass fan should in every way did love bumfights. It was a product of its time.

youtube.com/watch?v=4j8wrOt6EC4

dude i loved how wildboyz had that whole round the world theme honestly as a kid i used to watch this all the time with my brothers and i honestly believe that it taught me a more about world cultures than most other shows

>Jackass 2 was shit
Easily the best. Plus if you get a chance to listen to the commentary its easily the best thing they do together.
>Didnt watch the rest
There's just one more. I don't understand how you would skip it if you're even the smallest fan.
>Jackass was short lived
It ran for 3 years...
>Wild Boyz was bad
Ok... you're clearly lost

>liked Viva La Bam
Ryan and Rabb made the show worth it

I hate it when people talk about jackass like its just a show about guys hurting eachother. Its more about the genuine friendship between the guys. Even after all these years they still hangout with eachother, just checkout one of their instagram pages, also:

>women will never understand jackass

/thread

Had me crying the first time I saw that, same with the high five from 3.

>I don't understand how you would skip it if you're even the smallest fan.

Jackass 2 was so poor, I refused to even watch the third one.

>It ran for 3 years...
It only had 25 episodes

>Ok... you're clearly lost
How so?
The worst members of jackass getting their own show didnt make them palatable

If you like Jackass, then you have to see The Dudesons.

In many ways they're even more completely fearless and insane.

I wish their most recent show had been picked up for a second season.

youtu.be/B1ew7E5w8QI

OFFICIAL JACKASS MEMBER POWER RANKINGS

1. Pontius
2. Knoxville
3. Dave England
4. Steve-O
5. Dunn
6. Danger Ehren
7. Wee Man
8. Dicamillo
9. Preston
>10. Bam

Canadian ripoff /10

>Steve-O
>The worst member
What

>2 was poor
I don't think we're going to find common ground here at all.

Cheers to your opinion. Everybody has different tastes

>trying to be a contrarian hipster for jackass of all things

The Dudesons were making videos before the first CKY release ever happened.

If DiCamillo was in Jackass more, he'd be #1 easily
youtube.com/watch?v=Kefs9e31cjs

Impractical jokes is more jackass than this. This feels more like an episode of mythbusters.

Kek
They are from Finland and the Jackass crew have stated numerous times that they were the first to do the stunts. They are featured in viva la bam too.

"the russian police is stern...stern but fair"

I feel sorry for Ehren mcghehey

Bumfights and FUTV were the true Kino. Jackass was just homoerotic.

Greentexting one of the funniest CKY/Jackass skits of all time

>The guys are at a hotel
>close up of Dicamillio or England taking a dump
>Dicamillio/England whipes his ass and takes the shit smeared tp and goes over to Dunn's room
>Dunn is knocked out cold, dead asleap
>Dicamillio/England smears crap over across his face
>Dunn wakes up pissed of and the camera man ratts out the dude that did it
>Dunn goes to Dicamilllios/Englands room
>Dicamillio/England and everyone in the room are asleep
>Dunn whips out his dick and starts pissing all over Dicamillio/Englands face untill he wakes up...then continues some more

I still haven't found my sides after watching this shit like a decade a go.

>Le junkies are dumb meme
I want normals to leave.