Pepe the Frog vs CNN 9/28/16

At what point did we start losing control of reality?

youtube.com/watch?v=dtU2Efaj0xs

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
avclub.com/article/pepe-frogs-creator-voting-hillary-isnt-sure-what-h-243335
youtube.com/watch?v=ajX6CGDMvB8
youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4
youtube.com/watch?v=A1EqkwHd1zI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying this isn't going according to plan

pepe vs the world

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

kek is making himself known before the resurrection

where were you when the meme wars became more than just a meme.

>humanity

The dude he interviewed was surprisingly informed.

Why are black people putting a jewish prayer shawl on donald trump

Have you praised Kek today?

Praise him!

This is the stuff of nightmares, if this shit is happening in America you can be sure its going to spread out to all the influenced countries.
I don't want fucking internet memes to be addressed by presidential candidates and news channels in this fucking hellhole, we got enough problems already.

Well they have done it.
They have topped the exploding Van.

Also I thought CNN was pro-clinton. Don't they see how this makes the Trump campaign seem more reasonable? Because anyone watching this would think this is ridiculous and then they quote them saying it is ridiculous.

>journalism is now nothing but talking about what happens on the internet

>people spent years in college working on degrees in journalism for this

do you think their souls die a little every time an entire story is built around a twitter post?

Black people are the actual Jews. Even Hitler knew this

This black anchor guy certainly seems to be about an inch from death.

By focusing on this bullshit the Clinton campaign has opened a Pandora's Box of nightmares and horror that they have no clue they have wandered into. You have officially validated the absolute cleverest, most deplorable, horrifying assholes on the internet by mentioning them by name. There's a reason most people ignore Cred Forums and alt right and shit, not because they're especially intelligent but they are fucking vicious and they are clever and you don't know what oyu;re getting into Hillary

>mainstream media will die in your life time

Feels good man

Yeah, not really no.

>Hillary is declaring war on Pepe

So does this make CNN a dumb frogposter now

You're an idiot

dumb frogposter

You think some cracker asses are actually jews? They get skin cancer all the time because they are not native to Africa. Ever notice how they call themself jewISH? That's like me saying i'm EuropeanISH

Dumb reddit poster

bite me

>Why are black people putting a jewish prayer shawl on donald trump

Because black people loves capes, this is scientific fact.

t. James Brown

Explains Blackula

im so confused over what is going on.

is CNN really so bat-fuck scared that Trump will win that they are literally reaching this fucking far into the barrel to make Trump look racist?

While it is odd that Cred Forums memes are on the news, I thought the coverage in that clip was fairly accurate.
Nice rare pepe, user.

OH SHIT SON

yes

>Ever notice how they call themself jewISH? That's like me saying i'm EuropeanISH
rly making me think dude

who is this qt?

I'm pretty sure they made that Klan pepe themselves to really drive down the point

We're all ish. Mexicanish, Americanish, Candianish. Makes complete sense

>"lulz"

Man, that's a blast from the past.

>to make Trump look racist?

But he is a racist
Huffingtonpost told me

A corruption of L O L

That is so 2008

It's like if anonymoose got involved in the Obama v. McCain election and CNN tried to brand the Guy Faux mask as racist

>'they're just after their lulz'

christ, I kind of thought pee pee poo poo would be the logical conclusion of pepe
guess not

Liberals are out of touch retards.

More at 11.

rulefags, how does it feel to know that pepe has only grown exponentially bigger since your fredposting and dumbposting efforts failed?

get back to me on election night reddit

i'm not a trump supporter, just a frog enthusiast

though desu i only realized that he's actually as retarded as he acts when he shat the bed in the debate

oh it is
they just havent caught up yet

>tfw you used to be a happy pepe
>tfw now you're just a symbol of hate™

>double saved from imgur

fucking reddit retard

>google "sad frog" because I'm not digging through my chaotic frog folder to find OG sad frog
>implying I even saved it and didn't just paste in the address

I like how the lady literally says "you guys are talking about a fucking cartoon frog"

ALL MY PEPES HAVE TANKED

FUCKING Cred Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cringe

>DEGISNATED

>HATE

>SYMBOL

the way normies think always fascinates me. those idiots believe everything

The fucking ADL is as far up its own ass as the KKK is up theirs. I remember my lesbian art teacher saying how bigoted the head of the local chapter sounded when he came to our school to talk about tolerance week.

reddit

CNN is this decade's Fox News in terms of retardation and bias.

kek

>Alex Jones

fucking kek, his face.

>tfw Cred Forums ruined Pepe

hotheads

>feels good man

Nevertheless, Furie remains fairly even-tempered about seeing his laid-back, stoner frog dressed up in Nazi regalia, herding Jewish caricatures into ovens and the like, with Furie stoically recognizing the feckless pursuit of condemning assholes on Twitter. He also expresses his faith that this will all blow over once the election finally, mercifully ends, and the internet inevitably moves on to its next frog. Still, Furie’s fury at “these masturbatory anime dudes who post dumb shit online all day” is evident, as is his horror at seeing his drawing enter the hate symbol database of the Anti-Defamation League. After all, no one really knows the name of the guy who drew the first swastika—and suffice it to say, he wasn’t trying to sell children’s books.

>these masturbatory anime dudes who post dumb shit online all day

avclub.com/article/pepe-frogs-creator-voting-hillary-isnt-sure-what-h-243335

REKT

How do they reconcile the fact that Katy Perry and Niki Minaj have posted Pepes?

Is there anything that isn't
WE WUZ

In a mad bid to remain relevant with millennials national news organisations have started reporting on memes.

>avclub
might as well visit huffpo

This is fucking embarrassing.

>the internet inevitably moves on to its next frog
landwolf will be next. niggers.

>Born too late to explore the world
>Born too early to explore the Galaxy
>Born just in time for Meme Wars

>tfw you drop a Rare Pepe and breathe life back into the market

This Pepe costs 1 mana of any color to put on the battlefield and has first strike, flying, trample, lifelink, and vigilance. It is an 8/8 colorless creature. This Pepe gains +3/+3 for each basic land of any color it's owner plays.

The reality of In the Mouth of Madness is coming true.

.... we have to fight it. And Save the Day

Its a mixed bag for me. Journalism used to be all about integrity, objectivity, sourcing, fact checking, etc. True idealism as an actual profession.

Now any cunt with a blog can post anything and its automatically as valid as a researched, sourced story.

Got a pretty good laugh when he said that.

>landwolf will be next. niggers.
Amen, brother

That's a strong ass Pepe. Would build a deck around.

>Pepe and Wojak will never go back to being friends and having feels together
>Pepe will always be mainstream now

This entire segment was surprisingly good at portraying Pepe as bigger than any one group or ideology.

#NotAllPepes

We are the mouth of madness.

Whats wrong with his face?
Does in America this deviation is usual?
I mean this short nose.

Leave pepe alone stormfags

If you don't leave people like Wojak behind, they'll just drag you down with them. It was inevitable for Pepe to leave Wojak, as it is, and always will be for any friend Wojak ever makes.

most likely got cosmetic surgery i agree his face is weird

.elyts ni kcab si ekil uoy emem tahT

I absolutely love how this whole pepe thing feels like a desperate attempt for the establishment to tell the public what to think; pepe is racist now stop posting. They seemed to have lost control of the narrative and now they just scream racist / white supremacist to the point of meaningless.

What they miss is that the humour from this comes from the contradiction, a meme frog is the new swastika.

Have we started the fire?

MOM THE MEMES ARE LEAKING AGAIN!

>hey seemed to have lost control of the narrative
Yes, the revolution is obviously nigh.

This shit is actually starting to piss me off. It was funny when people started shitting on Don Jr. for misunderstanding a joke but the fact that they're saying shit like "Oh he didn't know so it's not his fault he posted a racist meme". Didn't know what? What is there to know? The cartoon alone has no fucking political edge, it's the context. "Oh he should have researched to realize the frog is a racist". What the fuck is the world coming to where this is something people are talking about?

it's just to keep media attention off hillary corruption

Welcome to the mass retardation that is the American political discourse.

>At what point did we start losing control of reality?

Its been like this a very very long time.
Politicians on both sides go for the low hanging fruit to get an emotional response from you.

They do this to distract people from acknowledging they dont have your best interest in mind.

Yell about abortion. Yell about gay marriage. Yell about transsexuals in bathrooms.
Yell about mexicans and memes being swastikas and hitler.

Its keeps everyone preoccupied

>implying political discourse isn't equally silly in other western countries

>implying American would be able to follow a proper political discussion

The best part is that all those old pepe timelines that would say how pepe would develop over the years got it wrong.
Who would have predicted it becoming a hate symbol?

>equally silly
silly sure, but america is in a class of its own when it comes to this shit

It's silly for sure and I am not even going down the "hurr USA retarded" road but if you are truly following any political discussions in Europe you would agree that the it's nowhere as silly as in the states (with the exception of Italy maybe).

>leftists on my facebook group linking to leftist groups trying to take pepe back

The question is, who are they reporting to?

Is pepe really that niche? I mean, if you know pepe, you know this nazi shit is ridiculous
And if you didn't, then you're probably out of touch and would find the whole thing ridiculous anyway??

Makes someone posting a smug pepe even funnier than it has been in a long while

>>implying American would be able to follow a proper political discussion

Obviously.
This type of obfuscation wouldnt work if the majority of people cared more, or even paid a little more attention.

The political elite have laid the groundwork pretty well to keep this a well oiled machine.

I mean fuck, look at Brexit

quit trying to make this thread about your eurofags

no one cares about your countries

The ex hippie middle aged liberal demographic.
As out of touch as your typical old person with that good old fashion liberal nosiness and a dash of "trying really hard to be hip"

rude

>Facebook group
>lefties in it
>lefties that discuss Pepe
You truly hang with cool people brah.

>After all, no one really knows the name of the guy who drew the first swastika—and suffice it to say, he wasn’t trying to sell children’s books
are these people serious
what the fuck

Yes. The fire rises.

>talk about the US
>cowboys come and point fingers away from their shitty politics
>hurr durr stop talking about Urope
Also nice filename, newfag.

This election is fucking gold

I just want to go back in time and tell people that pepe has been declared a nazi symbol, and that clinton and the mainstream media are whining about it. They wouldn't believe it.

>Alt-right

You forgot that we got Donald fucking Trump talking about "cyber" in the presidential debate.

>subset of people in my city's local music scene starting to wear fascist imagery and otoya yamaguchi shirts

What the fuck, are we the underground now

>opens with a trailer for the expendables and makes sure to point out they were multiracial

lmao

>Also nice filename, newfag.

holy shit your one asshurt eurotard

I created Smug Pepe AMA.

DO YOU DISAVOW ???!

Can't watch the whole video yet cause I'm tearing up and will have to go help a conference in 5 minutes.

Meme magic has done wonders lately and the way they talk about Pepe like this is absolutely killing me.

What the hell are they trying to achieve with this?

I don't mate you are the one reacting all triggered and shit.

>there are people on this board, and on this site, right now, who don't know that Cred Forums is 90% satire

even Cred Forumsacks don't know that Cred Forums is satire, what hope does anyone else have.

Does no one else find how horrifying it is that this is what the News Media is turning into? This is serious shit, the 4th Estate steers so much public information, and corrupt companies like the BBC or CNN are happy to outright lie/manipulate minds rather than report the fucking news.

We will NEVER have journalists capable of another Watergate

We will NEVER have journalists/broadcasters telling the truth of our coming wars/conflicts

We will NEVER have journalists working to expose the corrupt core of the corporations in charge of all these stations

Sophie Marceau

if the people that use are not being satirical is it still satire?

yeah but we know what taylor swift said on twitter yesterday

Yeah, it's totally the media and not the fact that you cucks want to throw people like Snwoden in prison and vote for stuff like the Patriot Act.

That's pretty fucking OP

Does this pic of Addy in green light count as a Pepe

I get called a stupid frogposter because of it

I don't believe you right now, this must be a dream

I don't.

I knew Pepe the Frog. I was his friend, and it will be a very long time before someone inspires us the way he did.

I believed in Pepe the Frog.

someone stop this racist bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=ajX6CGDMvB8

THE GOLDEN PEPE!

>Donald Trump is unfit to be president
>I agree
Uh, ok.
>email and zip code
No, fuck you.

Why contain it?
...'s cool.

get PILLS

>conflating lower middle class tea party mentality with the alt right

the hero we need

Just the fact alone that Donald fucking Trump is an honest to God candidate in a presidential election still feels surreal to comprehend, and the way Pepe has become embroiled in the whole affair makes the election feel like a real-life Waldo Moment. Going back even just one year I don't think you could convince anyone this is how it would turn out.

Shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real, lads.

>/x/ has spent nearly a decade trying to will magic into existence
>Cred Forums does it within a single campaign run

Hilarious

>that entire segment

Why did Pepe turn out this way?
He used to be such a happy frog.

that huge pile of charts to show how niggers are inferior race. made billions of "jews did this" evidence
its just a prank bro haha

the mainstream news media literally can't sink much lower.

Theyve spent the last 3 years trying to stir up blacks into rioting because they know that riots and blood= big $$$ viewership, but this is a new low

I remember that ;-;

Look up a video of the british parliament dude. The fucking mps all shout over eachother. Its a goddamn circus.

americans cant handle the banter

Everything ages with the relentless march of time. He lost his innocence along the way, like most of us have or will.

What does r9k think of this?

Who cares

we're glad pepe got taken back from the normies, although now trump needs to give him back

I doubt he'll keep using it after he loses this election.

The traditional media has nobody to blame but themselves. They lost the battle as soon as they lowered their standards and starting trying to compete with blogs and internet journalists. If the shit you're getting on television is no better or different than what you can get from quickly perusing an online post, why bother watching the news?

They aren't going to draw millennials in by pandering to them since the internet is still more convenient and they're losing their core viewers.

oh wow

wow this cnn with 4 guests looks so damn like some future fake dystopia propaganda show but it is real.
no political statement, i hate fox equally.

I remember a thread after NY discussing what pepe will turn into during the new year, wild stuff was said but nothing comes close to this

>this fully reads like the author had no idea that a swastika had meaning before the nazis
Jesus christ

Real hard hitting journalism right here

>"feels good, man" Pepe is a generic reaction image
>after years somebody makes a sad version of it for sad situations
>sad pepe is adopted by depressed robots of /r9k/
>robots start to make bizarre and surreal pepe art featuring pepe in all kinds of crazy situations, dressed as movie characters etc. together with wojak
>normies find out about Pepes and start to spread them in their social media
>/r9k/ is pissed off
>robots decide to take their Pepe back by making disgusting peepee poopoo variations of Pepe, hoping to disgust mainstream out
>doesn't work
>Trump happens
>Cred Forums shitposts with Pepe enough to make it into news
>mainstream media thinks it's some official white supremacist symbol because it correlates with ironic (and sometimes non-ironic!) shitposts
>mainstream is afraid to use Pepe anymore in fear of getting labeled as white supremacists
>only the original memesters and people who don't give a fuck about political correctness dares to use Pepe nowadays

Welcome back, Pepe! Cred Forums succeeded where /r9k/ failed.

>An internet drawing making the news and making politicians very angry
What universe am I living in again?

>is CNN really so bat-fuck scared that Trump will win that they are literally reaching this fucking far into the barrel to make Trump look racist?

They've got to make Trump look racist and they need to make anyone who supports Trump look racist.

These are anti-Gamergate tactics.

>MSM declaring war on a meme

We have to go back.

>"Luke did I ever tell you the time that Polticians lost their shit over an animated frog drawing? Pepe was a good friend".

Luke
>"Woah you fought in the Pepe wars"?

Obi Wan
>"Yes we had a system called Cred Forums. Before the dark times... before the empire".

the worst one

I think we let our "Memes be dreams" become too much of a reality

Imagine being in one of these shows as a guest titled "Pepe expert" or "professional memer", and then explaining them what Pepe is really about. You would literally be the only one in the studio who knows what he's talking about. The would be listening to you like you're some sort of prophet revealing them untold truths about the world.
It would be like Stephen Hawking lecturing about physics, no one would dare to interrupt you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Except that nobody will be listening to you and they'll be talking you down with lies because they WANT Pepe to be a hate symbol. Lefties don't want to be corrected, they want to be reaffirmed.

>tfw

Is this intentional?

>Roll credits with mischief music

what a time to be alive

what a time to be afrog

This reminds me of Uwe Boll's Postal movie how the world goes crazy over those Krotchy Dolls

fuck, this is so funny. who would ever thought we could add that third panel to this picture and it would be 100% real

>if my grandma was still alive
"How can a green frog be related to Hitler"?

you just made me feel like it's a fucking blessing that i haven't had to explain this shit to anyone

yet

What did pepe ever do to anyone :(

>tfw forcing pepe in 2014 is my contribution to human history

That was long and tedious. Stopped at 1:00. Do people actually watch the news?

very nice

I still remember being in a school assembly years ago and someone on stage talking about an organasation called F.A.P, and laughing. then realising absolutely nobody else laughed. and also another time sitting in school and hearing someone say "what is trolling?" completely sincerely

and now these things are mainstream and on news and shit. feels weird, buds

>this is unironically the finest American "journalism"
No wonder you fat fucks have actual chances of having a literal retard like Trump as your president

You deserve this and worse

>tfw trolling used to be a art

>he doesn't think having this guy elected will reflect on his country

it doesn't matter where you are fool, we own the planet and what's bad for us is bad for you, third worlding yuropoor

Fuck me Americans are some of the most retarded creatures on this earth

>After all, no one really knows the name of the guy who drew the first swastika—and suffice it to say, he wasn’t trying to sell children’s books.
This is the kind of people allowed to write articles

>there are only 2 regions in the world: the US of A and Europe
American education everyone, no wonder Trump has chances of winning...

>Le Cred Forums is ebil internet hate machine
Yeah I'm sure Clinton is quivering at the thought of more teenagers posting Twitter memes to her account

pls be copypasta

fuck yeah lulzsec 2.0

PEPE'D

>If Hillary wins
>She walks into white house
>Opens up windows
>Sees this staring at her

Someone make a pepe version of the "YOU'VE BEEN LYNCHED" meme

I've actually been thinking of taking a Blacked.com picture and shooping it into a Greened.com picture with Pepe' and Hillary's heads and the guy's body colored green.

>the poor innocent children being taught that a green meme frog is a racist symbol

I'd unironically send her a Pepe coffee cup if the White House accepted gift packages and didn't blow them up immediately.

I'm definitely sending my hypothetical children to a private sschool

>peh peh
Fuck, I've been pronouncing it wrong for years.

Don't tell me you've been calling him Peep.

Not same user but yeah I used to call him Peep :^)

how embarrassing

wew lad what a fine maymay

youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4

It's weird cause I call my french grandfather "pepe"

youtube.com/watch?v=A1EqkwHd1zI

they're still pretending a photoshop star is a "racially insensitive" star of david

they don't realize that trying to sound like master and arbiter of what people must do and say make things appear more like pol is right than if they just talked like human beings

not really, low tier jewish groups try to sound like masters of the universe in america and discipline people on how to act, "beyond this point we don't like it, ok? Jews run the world for the duration of me disciplining you, ok?"

meanwhile european countries have state-allowed muslim rape crops, disciplinary punishments for people pointing it out or fighting it, erasing crimes, arresting people for facebook posts on immigration, twitter police, basically putting a leash on europeans while removing any limitations on non-europeans

>Frogposting will now be forever associated with the alt-right retards over at Cred Forums
Fuck. Should I just delete my Pepe folder? It feels like a waste because I really do think there are a lot of amusing images with him.

The answer isn't deleting your folder. What you should do is only post Pepes when making anti-bigotry comments. Help bring balance back to our favourite frog by associating him with social justice.

Fuck that. I just want my Pepe to be apolitical.
I hope to god this shit subsides when the elections finally end.