Tfw you trigger Cred Forums and /fit/ at the same time

>tfw you trigger Cred Forums and /fit/ at the same time
feelsgoodman, who /400+ lbs/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnphFxH3FxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go away Boogie, you're drunk

isnt there the picture of her skinny and fuckable?

I'm 20 pounds overweight and I disgust myself. When really fat people hear me say that I'm trying to lose weight, it's like I just told them I fucked their mother. They get embarrassed, irrationally angry, or some combination of the two.

Even if she lost the weight, the damage is already done

tfw I lost the weight before it was too late

feels good. Got a handful of stretchmarks but nothing compared to what I got from going through puberty. I'm thankful to have made it out with so little damage. I feel so bad for people like her. Even if she turns her life around, her body is still fucked no matter what she does. Even the loose skin comes with its own health complications that you have to deal with.

I've lost 35kg since January

I feel fucking great

>tfw you weigh 400+ lbs, have a gf, and get sex on the regular
suck it /r9k/ fags and other virgin fags hahahahaha

6'1 and flirting with 300 lbs. Feels bad but I honestly still have a ton of energy and walk faster than most people and never feel exhausted. I'll lose it eventually, probably.

Imagine being so revolting that your mere existence offends people.
Worse yet, its from circumstances that are under your control, and the only reason you embrace it is because its easier than the alternative.

A failure in mind, body, and soul.
Obesity is not simply a failure of man, but of every fiber of his being.

Hoe disgusting.

Oh fuck you you fat fucking piece of shit, fat people ruin everything.

t. basement dwelling /r9k/ virgin autistic retard

I thought it was /fit/ or Cred Forums.

Exactly how many boards does your existence trigger?
Or rather, how many put up with it?

pretty much any board with autists who have no contact with females. So pretty much every board here

Okay? Good for you user, please lose the weight so you dont die at 50

Someone has forgotten that he's here forever.

>400+ lbs
Ok we get it, you're voting for Trump.

>400lbs
>calling others basement dwellers

6'6" and 312 lbs. I feel like dogshit. My ideal weight is about 250. Any less than that and people tell me I look sick and skinny. I am built like a tight-end but currently feel like an offensive lineman.

>tfw smoking weed fucked up your eating habits and now you're borderline anorexic

You're looking at it.

>havent eaten fast food in almost 2 months
>cant stop drinking cola
Seriously what am I supposed to drink with meals?

what is that creature?

start working your way back through lesser fizzy drinks

When I was kid I would drink 2-3 cans of soda a day until one day I decided to slow my goddamn roll. I drink it maybe once a week now if that. If water doesn't do it for you add lemon juice to it or some shit

Orange juice, or any fruit juice
Gatorade
Even fruit drinks are probably better than soda

Yes and no. Any sugary drink contributes to obesity. Too much fruit or fructose in general will make you fat as fuck.

If that bitch in OP's picture lost 500lbs. she would look like Beckinsale and Sheen's daughter.

Carbonated spring water with no calorie fruit flavoring in it. Or just diet soda with no calories you slut.

She did lose most of it and looks quite cute

>get sex
>400+
You can hardly call it a sex.

>what am I supposed to drink with meals?
Maybe water, or tea, or coffee?
Why americans drink soda all the time, this is so strange.

Wendy's chocolate frosty

>spotted the virgin
lolumad virgin?

>screencap of /fit/izen fucking hamplanet.jpg

>Gatorade
That's just a fucking colorful sports coke.

A being beyond your imagining, Morgoth's fiercest weapon, he rides on fell wings...

Start drinking mineral water, or if it's too bitter for you, soda water.
Truly the greatest of meayeames.

Well, she was a girl.
And fat man. You around 2cm in size because all that fat around it, can't do it long, 1-2 minutes only at max. All sweaty and out of breath afterwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=UnphFxH3FxM

A small dog trying to bite a leafblower

I honestly don't understand how people get this fat. I'm 6'0" and at my fattest I was 220lb and I felt like shit. I ate whatever I wanted and drank nothing but sugary shit. I couldn't have gained more if I tried. I eventually got down to 150lb and am now 175lb but pretty muscular. I just can't imagine your daily intake to get that big.

looks like my dad when he went sky diving

I'm 5'10 and felt like shit at 176lb. These "people" are disgusting

Misinformation :The post

>implying any of you here wouldn't

>fat faggot brags about his fat piece of shit gf

You'd have more dignity fucking a dead whale.

I'm slowly managing to distance myself from cola
It might be a bit too late though, it already fucked up my stomach really bad. My last meal a day has to be at least a few hours before going to bed or else I'm gonna fucking die from heartburn.

Good job senpåi.

>b-but m-muh geneddics !!

A 400 lb whale is hardly a human being, let alone a female

i'm so under weight right now she would kill me

hit it from behind newfriend

I'd still probably snap

All of us die user but how many of us truly live?

I used to fuck a fat girl years ago. I regret now that i'll never fuck a hot or pretty one.

>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!!!!!*
>*PAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!*
>*PPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!*
>*FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!*

GOD I want to live in her arse.

WTF americans??!?

Why not all three?

would fug

have another

It's okay, Chloe. We can be gym buddies.

I'm sick of all these weight loss shows. I want a weight gain show where they get thin women who compete to get the fattest for a cash prize. It would really bring the spectacle back to television through displaying the depths people are willing to go for money & fame.

There's this show where extremely fit trainers gain as much weight as the client they're assigned to and they both try to lose weight.

Nobody care boogie

not sensationalist enough, where's the sleaze that will get the tongue clucking housewife demographic to tune in so they can feel superior than someone without actually being better themselves?

Just drink water fåm

Just take a weekend where you have zero responsibilities. Queue up a bunch of shit on Netflix or find an anime to binge, commit to the idea that you're going to feel like shit for a few days and just stop drinking anything but water. After a few days you won't have any compulsion to drink soda except when you're super bored and that is easy to detect and mitigate at that point. After a few weeks you won't even want a soda and you'll feel better.

>drinking water
but fish have sex in that stuff!

La Croix is hilarious, it tastes lite literally nothing but I'm addicted to it.

My Big Fat Fabulous Life?

Most people can't eat / drink whatever they want and stay thin, that isn't how your body normally is supposed to function. While "genetics" is a often used crutch just as there are people like you that seemingly can't gain weight there are people that gain weight very easily and their body holds on to it. Most people are neither.

milk if you're /fit/ water otherwise

it's not hard user, you can do it

Started drinking a fuck ton of that shit when I cut out juice. It's so good but so dumb.

Now we're talking, all that's missing is 5 fatties competing to be the biggest and most fabulous

I think it's one of those lizard brain things where because it's carbonated and tastes like 1% of something instead of literally nothing my mind thinks I'm drinking Gatorade or sprite.