HAHAHAHA

jesus christ....

like im legit creeped the fuck out

HOL UP

based BUM BUM BUM poster

I know who the fuck wears a toe ring

Back to /soc/ roastie

AYYYYY LMAOOOOOO

Is it wrong to hope they use the inevitable reset to make the Wests white? Or at least, make TV Wally white?

Hell, they can handwave Jesse Martin still being on the show by having him be with Flash again when he condemns his mother to death/ruins his father's life by having him be framed by Zoom, only to find out that his entire life has been erased and Iris/Wally/the entire West family are now white folk. Which could create some new stories as Martin's character copes with Barry ruining his life and the fall-out from that

I can't watch American shows anymore, especially capeshit, all characters are becoming niggers or nigger lovers.

i, too, am a fat neckbeard that hates minorities so that i might ignore my own life's failures

HES JUST A KID...BUT HES BLACK. ITS OK.

cool dude

Go slit your own throat you fucking nigger

I'll always be smarter, stronger and wealthier than you and better than you will ever be, you bluepilled cunt. Just go back to your reddit safe space where you and your leftist bullshit came from.

So is this season going to have another speedster big bad? They're going to run that concept into the ground.

>reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit rhetoric
>tripfag
>mfw im black and more intelligent, wealthier, and undoubtedly more athletic than this trembling neckbeard

cuck mindset

>implying
I'm black so I'm pretty sure I'll be doing the cucking. What kind of music does your sister like? Your girlfriend?
They're already fantasizing about taking the BBC. Just a matter of time.

The Flash is so OP the only thing that can really stand up against him is another Flash.

Where is his neck? Do black people not have necks?

Sincerely,
a concerned white dude.

I doubt it. Loser

No one cares avout your shit white race and you backwards retarded views, conservashill.

kek, thought that was an image of Reverse Flash before I read the image name.

Built the modern world.

Thanks for creating all of the nice scenery for me to fuck your women in.

Neat

Who hype for Stargirl?

I hope that giant have nice tits and firm huge ass and isn't a man .

Best keeep us around because nigger if detroit, your ghettos and africa are indicators you're race are no better than animals how would u govern yourself without the white mans superior intellect and compassion?

All of those places but Africa are the result of systemic racism meant to relegate black folks to poverty and ignorance.

Africa is a shithole but how would your white trash rednecks be doing if you dropped them in the middle of a wild continent? About the same.

Besides, all I'm doing is fucking white women. I can't help it if they want my dick.

Hope your trolling, every single race has had strife equal to the slave trade. Serfdom, child laborers, forced opium trade, slavery, and they uplifted themselves. Blacks are incapable of doing the same as made evident by their current position in america. People dont hate blacks becausr theyre black, people hate them because of what black areas have become and how we are told we are racist when we say niggers support criminal activity with groups like BLM and niggerss commit crime too much.

neckless

>black
>intelligent
Kek

Ready for the diversity meme in Media to be over

Niga-Flash

Even Better

why is he yellow like the reverse flash?

Top kekers have a tay tay

Besides a few films, I wonder if twenty years from now we are going to look back at capeshit as a huge fucking mistake.

When the fuck is S2 coming to Netflix

TOP KEK

I don't know if it's her face or the look on it that's ugly.....still would doe

Hah

>systemic racism

o i am laffin. Next you'll be telling me about the wage gap.

>Africa is a shithole but how would your white trash rednecks be doing if you dropped them in the middle of a wild continent?

Well let's see, rednecks can: hunt, fish, set up camp, build shelter beyond mudhuts, can make more advanced weaponry than spears, and as far as I know, they don't sell each other to slavers for shiny pebbles.

Even the most incestous backwoods redneck is still smarter and more capable than the baseline African's intelligence. If it weren't for whites the domestic black person would still be living in mudhuts and chucking spears.

>m-muh Cred Forums!!!

Just being objective. I could give a shit about white supremacy or whatever, but it's blatantly obvious whites are the more intelligent race and the statistics on IQ back this up. But I'm sure IQ doesn't matter because of this study or "muh anecdotal evidence", right? You ever heard of outliers?; The "Talented Tenth"? They don't exactly disprove the rule.

Hurr capeshit is so juvenile
>goes back to watching south park

oh dude what?

JSA fuck yeah

(this will be on legends right? not flash)

...that's Jason Bourne

nice

Yep

what's going on in this thr-

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>if twenty years from now
People are already getting sick of it user.

New 52 Wally (black Wally) is now a speedster in the comics, just in time for this season to come out.

Also I don't think they think very far ahead in terms of the plot, as they set up so much shit only to go for Flashpoint, and Wally and Jesse already got Flash's speedforce put in them when he died.

include me in memecap

The Flash is annoying because every noteworthy villain is just the Flash in a different colored suit.

>new52

We don't call it that anymore.

Why the costume is so shit ?
Why in fucking yellow ?
Why we can obviously guess who he is because his face is barely hidden ?

yeah... we do?
Do you mean you call him Rebirth Wally since he got the powers or something?

It's yellow because it's a inverse of the Flash's suit, with red accents on yellow.

But its retarded, Reverse Flash wore yellow. Would you like to look like Reverse Flash ???

If they only had access to mud and animal shit, they too would be building mud huts.
You're not being objective, you're being a retard.

Its flashpoint. Who the fuck knows if he even knows who reverse flash is.

> thinks putting a nigger in a leather jumpsuit makes it a costume

this is some lazy shit

very nice

>Africa is a shithole but how would your white trash rednecks be doing if you dropped them in the middle of a wild continent?

Rhodesia,
South Africa.
Go fuck yourself.

...yeah, that's literally all a costume is. It used to be spandex gimpsuits and stripper boots for everyone.

nas really let himself go huh...

Wait, there's a Google Flash?