MDE World Peace General Thread

Anyone know when Sam and company are going to do another video for their Youtube channel?

Given the momentum they have now from their AS show, it would be crazy for them to suddenly go radio silence for their new fanbase......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HtRZFGUJnOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think we won't be getting any new videos now for a bit for a couple of reasons:

1. Sam and company have a book they are trying to self-publish, so that is probably taking up most of their free time

2. The Buzzfeed debacle plus the rumors of a beef with Tim Heindecker/Eric Andre probably has Sam on edge about doing any new videos, especially V-Blogs, since there are people out there who are looking for anything they can grasp upon to get MDE World Peace off the air. Especially since the show is on the bubble.

3. Contractual reasons. IE Adult Swim may have Sam and company under exclusive contract, meaning that outside V-blogs, they can't produce original shorts anymore for their Youtube channel until they are officially canceled. And given the Buzzfeed debacle, with Sam recording the call and posting said video online and then being made to take it down, they may not be able to even V-Blog anymore without AS's approval

literally the only fan base as cringey as Odd Future's

Sam has shown that they have plenty of videos ready for youtube at any time. Honestly yeah it's anyone's guess why he wouldn't capitalize on World Peace with a steady stream of youtube videos leading up to the book's release.

Especially sad is that now MDE will save their "best" ideas for new World Peace skits, most of which won't make the final cut anyway, leaving us with more mediocre World Peace and a severe lack of actually funny youtube videos.

Charls is a real man, a senior official of the year. Everything about him conveys true human being. His stance, his shaved head, that amazing shirt, he oozes class. He transcends everything around him, truly above it all. I bet he can make dyke pussy wet with his gorilla god dick.

>Contractual reasons. IE Adult Swim may have Sam and company under exclusive contract, meaning that outside V-blogs, they can't produce original shorts anymore for their Youtube channel until they are officially canceled

so they fucked themselves, basically

Is taylor lautner in their crew?

It's not contractual. No one else have ever been barred from continuing to make jokes when they have an Adult Show. As long as they're not uploading something made under World Peace production, that is.

pic unrelated mostly

The shaved head is actually a negative. All videos of him show that he had a great head of hair and his shaving it came out of the blue and severely marred his handsome looks (even with the mustache he has in several post-head shave videos).

I do hope season two has more of him and in a more natural environment to show himself and his acting skills off in.

And he makes a good woman too

Oy vey. Plsss watchsss thisss """"""comedy"""'"" troupe. Their very funneh jokesss are very topical and resoundsss with the white neetssss youth demographicsssss.

The eyes of a broken man

>those tweets
And he claims he wasn't really influenced by T&E...

>cringey

please leave

>sam is a pathological liar who will say anything to appear cool to his autistic fanbase
shocking

Sam Hyde is going to perform at a Middle Eastern restaurant on Tuesday.

Brave yoself.

huh? bye.

What did he mean by this?

Bump

why?

he has very thin hair on top
youtube.com/watch?v=HtRZFGUJnOA

fake

>please leave
ugh.. cringe

>And he claims he wasn't really influenced by T&E...

when?

He literally got to bang a hot trap, something i (and many on here) only dream of.

Sam is a Hero.

i wonder if he'd be my friend even though i'm a manlet