How badly did they fuck this up?

how badly did they fuck this up?

huge fan of the original, is this legit?

watching this movie's ratings drop more and more with every new review after the initial wave of unanimous praise was hella amusing
last time i checked the average rating for it was like 35/100, did it drop even more in the meantime?

I am more fan of Book and shadows Blair Witch 2 steFan edition.

i like it more. the time traveling aspects were extremely unique

English

I enjoyed it. Its more polished and conveniently high tech than the otiginal (hi def cams than are just little bluetooth earpieces), and there are too many jump scares in the first half, but when it kicks into overdrive it just doesnt stop.

Original is still better, but this is still a decent flick.

>Book and shadows Blair Witch 2

this is a terrible fucking movie but it's pretty comfy in its own way

seriously, just think about it. the footage used to lure the brother out there, was filmed by the chick he was with.

the guy who introduced them to the tape was trapped for months to years, while it was only a week for our group.

dude fucking spoiler your shit

is there any legit copy pasta about part one? I enjoyed it, but not sure I understood everything

First off, the movie was not necessary at all. The first one is perfect and had nothing more to say.

That said, I really liked the new one. Obviously they have to add things (new camera angles, more obvious scares) otherwise they'd just be making the same movie again which would have been worse. I thought it did a good job of setting up tension in a way similar to the first one, then it transformed into it's own movie by going balls to the wall terror.

oh, my apologies, bro

>legit copy pasta
wtf the fuck are you talking about? are you incapable of communicating without using memes? just read the wikipedia article

the theories beyond the basic plot

Pleb spotted. Ha ha ha

>he doesn't know what really happened

>hella

bump

If you were a fan of the original you'd realize that absolutely no sequel would ever work.

It's terrible, avoid it like plague.

Shitty flick which is predictable as hell and uses modern horror movies cliches made by a shitty director who never made a good movie in his life and doesn't understand what makes the original so good.
Why people think death note will be anything but bad is beyond me

Yes, I was a huge fan of paying $8 to look at a blank screen and get motion sick.